Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

I don’t want no borders but I do believe it should be MUCH easier to come here legally. Strength through diversity and all that. There are certain great ideas, such as Korean Fusion Tacos, that can only be had when previously isolated concepts collide.
    That is contrary to what you've said previously. Your earlier arguments were essentially that a person should be free to go wherever they want and that we have no right to place any restrictions on that person's movement whatsoever. You further argued that no country has a right to decide who enters even if it results in the destruction of that country's cultural heritage.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Hmmm, interesting quote from a former Russian propaganda "journalist" named Yuri Bezmenov.

By the way, I corrected it for you so that it reads as the actual quote and not your sad attempt at plagiarism.
    I figured pretty much everyone knows the original quote. Also, he wasn’t a “journalist” he was an actual agent of the KGB who has extensive experience in active espionage and various tactics utilized by the agency. Sorry if you felt offended by reading that, but it’s a good example of just how brainwashed some people can be. Notice how the poster completely avoids saying things are much worse now with regard to illegal immigration(an obvious and objective FACT), tries to deflect by saying “hey guys no one is doing anything about this, it isn’t just Biden!” while screaming about how republicans won’t fix it, and then shortly afterwards shares an article about all the things Biden is doing….completely ignoring the fact that a main point of the article is that it isn’t up to the federal government. In a thread celebrating a Supreme Court ruling that the federal government can make the states do whatever it dictates with regards to securing national borders.

So again, the facts of the situation tell nothing to that poster. And clearly his logic is non-existent…or at the very least his consistency. He’ll just parrot whatever talking points his handlers tell him to. Demoralized and programmed, and not worth wasting time discussing issues with.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    That is contrary to what you've said previously. Your earlier arguments were essentially that a person should be free to go wherever they want and that we have no right to place any restrictions on that person's movement whatsoever. You further argued that no country has a right to decide who enters even if it results in the destruction of that country's cultural heritage.
    That would be the libertarian ideal which I still do believe in. But yes my views have changed a bit. It's essentially a tug-a-war between pragmatism and idealism.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 01-23-2024 at 10:33 AM.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    and yes, both parties have their hand in it.
    ^^^^^^^^This

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    I figured pretty much everyone knows the original quote. Also, he wasn’t a “journalist” he was an actual agent of the KGB who has extensive experience in active espionage and various tactics utilized by the agency. Sorry if you felt offended by reading that, but it’s a good example of just how brainwashed some people can be. Notice how the poster completely avoids saying things are much worse now with regard to illegal immigration(an obvious and objective FACT), tries to deflect by saying “hey guys no one is doing anything about this, it isn’t just Biden!” while screaming about how republicans won’t fix it, and then shortly afterwards shares an article about all the things Biden is doing….completely ignoring the fact that a main point of the article is that it isn’t up to the federal government. In a thread celebrating a Supreme Court ruling that the federal government can make the states do whatever it dictates with regards to securing national borders.

So again, the facts of the situation tell nothing to that poster. And clearly his logic is non-existent…or at the very least his consistency. He’ll just parrot whatever talking points his handlers tell him to. Demoralized and programmed, and not worth wasting time discussing issues with.
    Not offended at all, I just saw some irony in it. You could easily turn his quote around and apply it to the way the hard right is clinging to Trump...speaking of brainwashed. YMMV

I suppose it all boils down to your world-view as Karl would say.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not offended at all, I just saw some irony in it. You could easily turn his quote around and apply it to the way the hard right is clinging to Trump...speaking of brainwashed. YMMV

Using your same logic, the entire left that supports Biden and his open border policy and who believes that they are better off and safer than they were 4 years ago, are brainwashed. There is a growing resistance from democrats against Biden's open border policy because it is an election loser. Funny, the truth comes out now.

Are you now the arbiter of whom is brainwashed? 50 million++ people brainwashed because you say they are?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Using your same logic, the entire left that supports Biden and his open border policy and who believes that they are better off and safer than they were 4 years ago, are brainwashed.

Are you now the arbiter of whom is brainwashed? 50 million++ people brainwashed because you say they are?
    Nobody is...including you and JTaylor, I was offering my take on it. You don't feel that way, that's your personal opinion. Congrats and enjoy your first amendment right as will I.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    ….completely ignoring the fact that a main point of the article is that it isn’t up to the federal government.
    No that wasn’t the point of the essay. Here is the author speaking in front of the House Oversight committee, perhaps this will help you.

https://x.com/david_j_bier/status/17...D3Bfn63DOLnnXw

——————————
    David J. Bier is the associate director of immigration studies at the Cato Institute. He is an expert on legal immigration, border security, and interior enforcement.

From 2013 to 2017, Bier drafted immigration legislation as the senior policy adviser for Congressman Raúl Labrador (R), then the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody is...including you and JTaylor, I was offering my take on it. You don't feel that way, that's your personal opinion. Congrats and enjoy your first amendment right as will I.
    I don't speak for anyone but me. I never stated anything about your first amendment rights.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone that doesn't believe the current illegal immigration policy is to benefit the Democratic and RINO party is delusional.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

I don't speak for anyone but me. I never stated anything about your first amendment rights.
    And I don't speak for anyone but me. I gave my opinion and you acted like I was making a factual statement about who is brainwashed. Next time I'll remember to use the moniker, IMO, so as to not offend you.

By the way, I thought you were going to put me on ignore???

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Anyone that doesn't believe the current illegal immigration policy is to benefit the Democratic and RINO party is delusional.
    Almost ironically, a lot of South and Central American immigrants would share conservative values with the republicans if they did extend any form of path to citizenship with voting rights to them. The party of single issue Evangelical voters really fumbled the bag here and painted themselves into a corner by not realizing the opportunity that masses of hard line Catholic immigrants present them.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

What about the Republicans that refuse to do anything about the border until after the election?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/house-r...hnson-6320d15b

Tommy you need to see it from all sides not just the one you favor, take off the rose colored glasses. You aren't this guy....

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    What about the Republicans that refuse to do anything about the border until after the election?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/house-r...hnson-6320d15b

Tommy you need to see it from all sides not just the one you favor, take off the rose colored glasses. You aren't this guy....

The fact that Texas was unable to secure their border speaks volumes about the current political landscape of the administration and RINOs. The push is in to get as many across before '24.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

And I don't speak for anyone but me. I gave my opinion and you acted like I was making a factual statement about who is brainwashed. Next time I'll remember to use the moniker, IMO, so as to not offend you.

By the way, I thought you were going to put me on ignore???
    You never offended me. It would take a bigger man to offend me. I merely pointed out your own self-appointed logic, i.e. "speaking of brainwashed." How else would anyone interpret that statement and why can't I or anyone else respond?

I never even said that I support Trump. It is just a matter of principle.

I never said that I would put you on ignore. Why would I? You have me confused with someone else. We disagree on most subjects, but you're not the only one and there is no hate, so ignoring is futile.

Argue with me anytime, but please try to be truthful.

The push is in to get as many across before '24.
    If this was true, and illegals could vote in federal elections, wouldn’t Texas be a blue state from top to bottom in past elections? If it doesn’t affect the state in which they cross, how is it going to affect the 4 or 5 swings states that actually matter? Is there some sort of distribution system?

The fact that Texas was unable to secure their border speaks volumes about the current political landscape of the administration and RINOs. The push is in to get as many across before '24.
    The fact that some Republicans refuse to do anything about it speaks volumes. You just can't see that. Sad really!

Stop with the my side good, your side bad childishness, there are good and bad on both sides, some more than others.

Here it is, I made it bigly for you.

It's this type of divisiveness that is turning the country into a sh!thole. Some republicans would rather ride it out to make Biden look even worse than come together to fix the issue. That's a fact whether you want to believe it or not.

There is a lot to be said for objectivity. Is Biden innocent, of course not, he's an idiot, but when you play political games like some of these people do, the situation worsens. So stop blaming one side for all the issues, it's both.

You never offended me. It would take a bigger man to offend me. I merely pointed out your own self-appointed logic, i.e. "speaking of brainwashed." How else would anyone interpret that statement and why can't I or anyone else respond?

I never even said that I support Trump. It is just a matter of principle.

I never said that I would put you on ignore. Why would I? You have me confused with someone else. We disagree on most subjects, but you're not the only one and there is no hate, so ignoring is futile.

Argue with me anytime, but please try to be truthful.
    Fair enough. I guess I misunderstood this exchange:

Put me on ignore if it makes you feel better.

Good idea for once.
    Either way, I'm not sure where I have been untruthful (IMO), but I will keep that in mind when posting in your forum.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    If this was true, and illegals could vote in federal elections, wouldn’t Texas be a blue state from top to bottom in past elections? If it doesn’t affect the state in which they cross, how is it going to affect the 4 or 5 swings states that actually matter? Is there some sort of distribution system?
    Stop it with the silly logic dude!

This State is as red as red can be...which is why there's not really a need for me to vote.

If I want an (R) to win, I can sit it out, if I want a (D) to win...it ain't happenin' so I can sit it out.

The fact that some Republicans refuse to do anything about it speaks volumes. You just can't see that. Sad really!

Stop with the my side good, your side bad childishness, there are good and bad on both sides, some more than others.

Here it is, I made it bigly for you.

It's this type of divisiveness that is turning the country into a sh!thole. Some republicans would rather ride it out to make Biden look even worse than come together to fix the issue. That's a fact whether you want to believe it or not.

There is a lot to be said for objectivity. Is Biden innocent, of course not, he's an idiot, but when you play political games like some of these people do, the situation worsens. So stop blaming one side for all the issues, it's both.

So you act like some Dem would actually help some Conservative's ratings. Get real.

Lol, Do you know what a RINO is ? Not much different from a Dem. They are a uniparty. There is now a Uniparty and People with Common Sense party.

There is no saving Biden at this point so they'll just install another puppet 4 months before the election. The mystery at this point is what else will they try to do to harm Trumps chances. It will be underhanded for sure or maybe another virus if all else fails. Globalists have too much invested in the last 3 years to go quietly in '24.
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 01-23-2024 at 02:26 PM.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Welcome our new alien overlords.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So in other words….b,b,b,bbbbut TRUMP!!

Sure there are plenty of programmed idiots who support Trump. Not sure why you felt the need to bring that up, other than to just deflect from all the other points in that post. And yes, everyone is brainwashed. It’s just that the degrees to which different people are brainwashed varies.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    The Taco eaters are prolly more indigenous to the area than white Northern Europeans like myself so I think it’s more their country than mine.

Nothing is mine except the small piece of concrete I’m parked in.

I have no offspring so I’m helping not adding to the problem.

No guilt here........
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Nothing is mine except the small piece of concrete I’m parked in.
    Bought my first piece of land when I turned 17, I always encourage people to buy property when possible. It was some great advice that I received so I pass it along. Buy land, they aren't making any more of it.

I have no offspring so I’m helping not adding to the problem.
    Having Children is the best, they are the future.

Without them, there is no future.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 01-25-2024 at 10:13 AM.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Having Children is the best, they are the future.

Without them, there is no future.

Why do I get the lecture? Read Cass’s comment and go lecture her.

But I’ll go on and say, well the world currently has too many people.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do I get the lecture? Read Cass’s comment and go lecture her.

But I’ll go on and say, well the world currently has too many people.
    I don’t care aboot any boomers lecturing me about anything.

Buy land, they aren't making any more of it.

There can be plenty of land again, the problem is what I said above, population

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There can be plenty of land again, the problem is what I said above, population
    Thank you my anti-natalist friend!

Why do I get the lecture?
    What Lecture? LMAO....

Toughen up Little man.

They were just comments, factual ones....

Without children there is no future.. Get the Missus to explain it to you.

I do think that some people shouldn't have offspring though