tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question How do I know what's too much of what when it comes to nutrition and bulking???

how do I know what's too much sugar, sodium, fruit juice, sweets etc if I'm trying to put on muscle? I feel like I need a specific meal plan. if I don't get fat easily can I be more flexible with that? Can I have fruit juice every day, a litte bit of sweets etc? I'm honestly getting really confused and overwhelmed with this. The trainers I've worked with aren't allowed to help me with meal plans so I feel really stuck and lost. is there an exact answer to this or does it just depend on a person's body? clean eating is super hard for me.. I also like eating pizza and burgers and just don't know what's considered moderation...I also smoke and drink. I know too much of anything is bad and I don't want to hurt my gains..it's making me feel really overwhelmed.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do the dickey doo test. Someone else can reply what that is.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great info DougyF7 shared
    Bulking can be fun; can also be dangerous to the physique if not properly monitored.
    Im an IIFYM and CICO guy...so I say eat whatever you want, you just have to monitor it closely. Weigh yourself often and if you're not gaining at least .5 lb per week, eat a little more each day; if you're gaining more than 1 lb per week, I suggest slowing it down some because most of that will be fat. Keep your training sessions heavy and intense and you'll gain muscle.
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tybittz View Post
    just don't know what's considered moderation...
    I think you could hire a registered dietician for about 4-6 session and figure that out relatively easily. You will be eating for the rest of your life, it might well be worth it to get some help if you are lost on these skills. Most of us were lost on moderation and adult levels of meal planning at one point too.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you've been on this site for a decade, you probably just need to finally get on a proper novice program, put in a good effort, and eat like a normal American. You probably are spending too much time worrying about things that don't matter.

tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    If you've been on this site for a decade, you probably just need to finally get on a proper novice program, put in a good effort, and eat like a normal American. You probably are spending too much time worrying about things that don't matter.
    yea I can never tell what I need to and don't need to worry about. also I took a long break from the site.

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    I think you could hire a registered dietician for about 4-6 session and figure that out relatively easily. You will be eating for the rest of your life, it might well be worth it to get some help if you are lost on these skills. Most of us were lost on moderation and adult levels of meal planning at one point too.
    yea that's what my trainer suggested and you're both probably right. just hate that I'm already paying so much for trainers(which barely got me anywhere)