RamboSr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Male Trainer for Wife….. Austin, Texas Area

Hello I haven’t been around on the forum in a while, but I’ve been training for 10+ years. With that said, my wife carried a baby last year and has yet to lose the weight from it. I don’t have time with work to train her and we are looking for someone or a few guys in the North Austin / Georgetown area.

We’re looking for someone with experience training women in weight loss. Can be in a private or public gym, but needs to be with a reasonable travel of Georgetown. (Near North Austin)

If interested pm us with your phone number and she will want a picture to see who she is working for.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RamboSr View Post
    Hello I haven’t been around on the forum in a while, but I’ve been training for 10+ years. With that said, my wife carried a baby last year and has yet to lose the weight from it. I don’t have time with work to train her and we are looking for someone or a few guys in the North Austin / Georgetown area.

We’re looking for someone with experience training women in weight loss. Can be in a private or public gym, but needs to be with a reasonable travel of Georgetown. (Near North Austin)

If interested pm us with your phone number and she will want a picture to see who she is working for.
    You are not looking in the right place. Also, your post is kind of... creepy sounding.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    You are not looking in the right place. Also, your post is kind of... creepy sounding.
    I think you mean it's kind of ... cuckold sounding.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    It sounds like he is trying to make an adult movie.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RamboSr View Post

Great post! Would love to work with the Mrs! I live right down the road from you guys, will hit you up!