Closed Thread

Thread: Question...

black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50) black toned will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question...

Anyone here belong to a small gym? I've wanted to become a member of a local gym nearby but my cheap-ass dad wont fork over money to join. Does anyone have a clue what a moderatley small gym's membership fee would be? Now this gym is extremely small [mainly just a few machines, one bench [flat and incline], dumbbell racks, etc. but not fancy smancy ****. I'd ask the owner but never see him, haha. I was wondering how much you think he'd charge a 14-year old who has the motivation to go. I've been begging my parents the past 3 weeks about this...I WANT TO GO! LOL
    no pain

hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Re: Question...

Originally posted by black toned
    Anyone here belong to a small gym? I've wanted to become a member of a local gym nearby but my cheap-ass dad wont fork over money to join. Does anyone have a clue what a moderatley small gym's membership fee would be? Now this gym is extremely small [mainly just a few machines, one bench [flat and incline], dumbbell racks, etc. but not fancy smancy ****. I'd ask the owner but never see him, haha. I was wondering how much you think he'd charge a 14-year old who has the motivation to go. I've been begging my parents the past 3 weeks about this...I WANT TO GO! LOL
    ya my parents wouldnt let me go..instead they boutgh me all i need and i workout at home..
    Make your own homeade weight gainer.
    lift heavy.
    do no cardio.
    eat when you are hungry.
    eat when you are bored.
    eat when you are tired.
    eat when you are full.
    eat when you wake up.
    eat before you go to bed.
    eat instead of talking.
    sleep at least 8 hrs a day.
    take a multivitamin.
    BE PATIENT, YOU WONT GET MASSIVE OVER NIGHT.

"Eat big to get big" - Uninspired

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by derekmac
    - NEW RULE -

Thread titles must contain info!!!

Titles of threads such as

Help
    Look at this
    What if I?
    How about this?
    What?
    WTF?

or anything similar that contains no information about what you are asking will be closed.

Trying to make everyone look at your thread by having a vague title is now outlawed - they will be closed!

As common courtesy to members, please mention in the thread title what you are actually asking about.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896