Sweidn7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about Job Drug Testing for Gov’t Job

Hello Fellow members,

I am wondering if I should take these supplements, I have a government job that might be coming up and I know they are not illegal of course because they are sold legally and be sold to the general public in the US.

The supplements I am wondering about are Testosterone Complex, Animal STAK and Animal TNT+,
    My question is if any of these ingredients will cause you to fail a drug test
    The supplement by Nutricost: Testosterone Complex contains:
    D-Aspartic Acid
    Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Tribulus Terrestris Extract)
    Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
    Maca Root
    Long Jack Extract
    Oat Straw
    Horny Goat Weed Extract
    Banaba Leaf Extract
    Mucuna Pruriens Extract
    BioPerine black pepper extract

The Supplement Animal TNT+ has: Is any of this going to cause a person to fail a drug test:
    - Testofen (Fenugreekextract)
    - Tribulus Terrestris Extract (whole fruit)
    - Epidemium spp. Powder ( leaf)
    - Eurycoma longfolia Jack Extract (root)
    - Stinging Nettle (Urtrica dioica) (root)
    - Saw palmetto Berry Powder (fruit)
    - Lycopene

- Ashwaganha Extract (leaf and/ or root)
    - Maca Root Extract
    - AstraGin (Panay notoginseng Extract (root)
    - Nitrosigine (inositol-stabilized arginine silicate
    - Grape Seed Extract

My main question is if I took the supplements of Testosterone Complex, TNT+ by Animal, and Animal STAK, - WOuld this cause me to fail a drug test? Thank you for the help everyone.

Sweidn7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I asked this question over a week ago, can anyone provide an answer to this question?
    Originally Posted by Sweidn7 View Post
    Hello Fellow members,

I am wondering if I should take these supplements, I have a government job that might be coming up and I know they are not illegal of course because they are sold legally and be sold to the general public in the US.

The supplements I am wondering about are Testosterone Complex, Animal STAK and Animal TNT+,
    My question is if any of these ingredients will cause you to fail a drug test
    The supplement by Nutricost: Testosterone Complex contains:
    D-Aspartic Acid
    Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Tribulus Terrestris Extract)
    Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
    Maca Root
    Long Jack Extract
    Oat Straw
    Horny Goat Weed Extract
    Banaba Leaf Extract
    Mucuna Pruriens Extract
    BioPerine black pepper extract

The Supplement Animal TNT+ has: Is any of this going to cause a person to fail a drug test:
    - Testofen (Fenugreekextract)
    - Tribulus Terrestris Extract (whole fruit)
    - Epidemium spp. Powder ( leaf)
    - Eurycoma longfolia Jack Extract (root)
    - Stinging Nettle (Urtrica dioica) (root)
    - Saw palmetto Berry Powder (fruit)
    - Lycopene

- Ashwaganha Extract (leaf and/ or root)
    - Maca Root Extract
    - AstraGin (Panay notoginseng Extract (root)
    - Nitrosigine (inositol-stabilized arginine silicate
    - Grape Seed Extract

My main question is if I took the supplements of Testosterone Complex, TNT+ by Animal, and Animal STAK, - WOuld this cause me to fail a drug test? Thank you for the help everyone.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sweidn7 View Post
    I asked this question over a week ago, can anyone provide an answer to this question?
    I work for the State of CA, but we get random tests and I had to do a test to get hired; none of that should fail you, even legit steroids wouldn't.

They test for illicit drugs, some pre-workouts back in the day like the original Craze had pretty much meth in them (like legit meth almost) and some people popped dirty but it wasn't too common. Though just because it's 'legal' to sell doesn't mean the label is accurate, that was what happened with Craze and some others back in the day, they snuck in 'extras'.

You'll be just fine.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823