Cllg881 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lemon Water vs BCAA's first thing in the morning???

Lots of benefits of starting the day with BCAA's on an empty stomach right before morning cardio especially when it comes to preserving muscle mass when fasting or during caloric deficits.

Lately however, I keep reading about all the benefits of starting the day with lemon water (plus pink himalayan salt and cayenne pepper) first thing in the morning for optimal digestive health, PH balancing, detox, and fat loss benefits.

I'd like to do both, but what is the most optimal order? Ideally is it better to start with the BCAA's first and then add the lemon water 30 minutes later, or is it better to take the lemon water first and then the BCAA's later on? Or can these 2 be mixed and taken together? I'm trying to figure out the most optimal solution and get all my morning rituals dialed in as we enter the new year. I've searched dozens of different health & fitness forums and can't seem to find an answer on the best order in which to take these. Curious to see what you all have found in your experience.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong join date to first post ratio.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Strong join date to first post ratio.
    Robots were sent here from the future, like I saw in this documentary.

Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cllg881 View Post
    Lots of benefits of starting the day with BCAA's on an empty stomach right before morning cardio especially when it comes to preserving muscle mass when fasting or during caloric deficits.

Lately however, I keep reading about all the benefits of starting the day with lemon water (plus pink himalayan salt and cayenne pepper) first thing in the morning for optimal digestive health, PH balancing, detox, and fat loss benefits.

I'd like to do both, but what is the most optimal order? Ideally is it better to start with the BCAA's first and then add the lemon water 30 minutes later, or is it better to take the lemon water first and then the BCAA's later on? Or can these 2 be mixed and taken together? I'm trying to figure out the most optimal solution and get all my morning rituals dialed in as we enter the new year. I've searched dozens of different health & fitness forums and can't seem to find an answer on the best order in which to take these. Curious to see what you all have found in your experience.
    I really hope you're just joking/trolling...
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.