Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Banana protein powder. What brand tastes the best?

I'm tired of chocolate protein powder, and vanilla is nasty. What banana powder tastes good? Thanks

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Banana protein powder. What brand tastes the best?

Originally posted by Diggy007
    I'm tired of chocolate protein powder, and vanilla is nasty. What banana powder tastes good? Thanks
    I've only had one and it was Ultimate Nutrions banana whey. The taste was ok from what i remember, but not that strong.

If you need a new flavour and just want a whey concentrate, i would highly reccomend trying Dymatize whey. They have a Butter Cream Toffee flavour that is amazing.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscle Milk *drool*.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

just making it since 1982 AminoFiend's Avatar
    AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

i've tried HDT's 5+1 Whey Protein - Banana Cream Pie,
    its decent as a regular shake (especially with milk)
    but i thought it tasted best when mixed with cooked oatmeal or mixed straight with good 'ol cottage cheese (YUM)
    (btw BB.com does sell it)
    "One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing to devote our attention to eating..."
    - Luciano Pavarotti

LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump on the muscle milk, that stuff is awesome. I'm interested in what others taste like too.
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005, R.I.P.)

Milk is for babies, when you grow up you've got to be a man and drink beer. - Arnold

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight. - Ronnie Coleman

The iron is always there for you. Friends may come and go, fads may come and go, almost everything comes and goes. But 200 lbs is 200 lbs. Henry Rollins

Anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be careful with Muscle Milk. They now taste very "chemically" and is very watered down. Makes you wonder about their quality. I mean, how can they possibly meet label claims if the taste and texture is so different from batch to batch. I won't be surprised if the protein is half of label claims and mostly whey.
    MAXIMIZE

Anabolic - Scam and deception hater. Knowledge and truth seeker.

Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the responses guys. I'll look into the above recommendations.

B.Grimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump on the HDT 5 + 1 Banana Cream Pie.
    It's like drinking a Banana Moon Pie if you mix it with Milk.
    "...Psssst... It's clobberin' time." -- The Thing

Pimp C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSN's Lean Dessert banana nut bread is awesome. Also try Irontek's Micell Edge banana if you need more of a MRP like MuscleMilk.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use Spiruteen bananna, cuz it tastes GREAT. Real banana's, not fake. It has some carbs, but I add a little to a protein shake and it does the trick.

EDog