HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cutting and low carb diets

im still bulking and going to cut in about a month. I heard that low carb diets are really good but will i lose lean muscle through this through the lack of carbs?
    1......2......3...... LIFT

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    probobly, but not real bad. Just keep pounding the protien and glutamine.
    Get it in Gear

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your muscles are made of amino acids not carbs...
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And I don't believe in those diets...
    I think your diet should be balanced...
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

toolegit2quit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

low carb

most competitors use low carb diets to get shredded. however, it is vital that you keep your fat and protein levels high to avoid muscle wasting. it is also important to have carb loads ocassinoally to stimulate your thyroid so it doesnt slow metabolism. I like to have 2 carb meals (1 monday, 1 thurs). I am 2 weeks out from my show and it has worked well. I do, however, have carbs everyday although they are fibrous veggies like lettuce and brocolli.
    Strength and honor, integrity over all else

lilmizb91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont really want to gain any muscle cause i believe for my height i already have enough i just have fat over top it. so i been trying to lose the fat but i feel like im getting bulky and i dont wnt look like a dude. so how can i go about just losing the fat more so then gaining muscle since i kno i will gain muscle???

boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You will only lose minimal muscle as long as you up your macros of proteins and fats. And if you are gonna do a low carb, you might as well go all the way and do keto. Its tough, but it works great as long as you stick with it
    245/385/405

Repping Engineers/Engineering Student on Site

http://thebrocabularylist.blogspot.com/

MEMBER TJLSC.

ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lilmizb91 View Post
    I dont really want to gain any muscle cause i believe for my height i already have enough i just have fat over top it. so i been trying to lose the fat but i feel like im getting bulky and i dont wnt look like a dude. so how can i go about just losing the fat more so then gaining muscle since i kno i will gain muscle???
    Lettuce be reality.

This man knows what he's talking about.

OP start with basic diets, and when you know how your body reacts, try more experienced ones.
    "Pain is temporary"
    "A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."- Martin Luther King