mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What would be your reaction if your wife got your a strap-on for hanukkah?

Asking for a friend.
    12-5-23

ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oy vey!

BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would find a new wife

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As an Ashkenazi jew by blood, it's scary seeing the kinds of things some of you say.

How can you say 100% of a race of people is bad ? There is good and bad in everything.

I've never gotten anything for being part jew, no advantage, nothing.

The most Jewish thing I've done in my life is visit a famous synagogue in my country and wear the small hat as a child.

I'm not even circumcized !

Am I really even a Jew ? I identify as agnostic and don't believe in fairy tales... So am I a Jew?

When you guys hate on Jews is it the race or the religion ?

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hxa View Post
    As an Ashkenazi jew by blood, it's scary seeing the kinds of things some of you say.

How can you say 100% of a race of people is bad ? There is good and bad in everything.

I've never gotten anything for being part jew, no advantage, nothing.

The most Jewish thing I've done in my life is visit a famous synagogue in my country and wear the small hat as a child.

I'm not even circumcized !

Am I really even a Jew ? I identify as agnostic and don't believe in fairy tales... So am I a Jew?

When you guys hate on Jews is it the race or the religion ?
    U wot m8?

No one said anything like any of that itt
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BalognaNbeans View Post
    I would find a new wife
    Hahaha nailed it

Hahaha nailed it

You know things they give out to you at all those synagogues for Hanukkah?

Those chocolate coins and those dradels and you play those weird games I used to love that **** every hunnuka when I’d go to the various synagogues

And I used to think?

What is really going on these Israelites here

I mean? Why do you never see these anywhere

But every year Hanukkah comes out and it be like

Okay it won’t let me post it

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "ummm you want me to put this on and pound both your holes at the same time? alrighty"
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.