Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nolan Urges To Buy Oppenheimer Blu-ray So "No Evil Streaming Service Can Steal It"

Christopher Nolan, outspoken proponent to theatrical experiences second only to Nicole Kidman, has emphasized the significance of owning a physical copy of his latest film, Oppenheimer. According to Variety, at a Los Angeles screening the director criticized streaming services and urged moviegoers to invest in the Blu-ray version, highlighting the meticulous effort put into preserving the film's soundscape.

"Obviously Oppenheimer has been quite a ride for us, and now it is time for me to release a home version of the film. I've been working very hard on it for months," Nolan said. "I'm known for my love of theatrical and put my whole life into that, but, the truth is, the way the film goes out at home is equally important."

"The Dark Knight was one of the first films where we formatted it specially for Blu-ray release because it was a new form at the time," Nolan said. "And in the case of Oppenheimer, we put a lot of care and attention into the Blu-ray version… and trying to translate the photography and the sound, putting that into the digital realm with a version you can buy and own at home and put on a shelf so no evil streaming service can come steal it from you."

Nolan's comments likely reflect concerns about the unpredictability of streaming services, and the now frequent and recent trend of media being pulled from streaming platforms on a whim.

---------

Do you agree or are you in the camp that says streaming is better/convenient and physical media is dying/useless now.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hard copies usually give you the best sound/video but the convenience of streaming services may trump that if it hasn't already.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed

There's a lot of movies I've paid like $15 for on amazon prime video that they've removed, then reuploaded again so I would have to buy it again.

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had no idea blu-ray was still a thing. I thought it went the way of the CD.

Also fuk that.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    Agreed

There's a lot of movies I've paid like $15 for on amazon prime video that they've removed, then reuploaded again so I would have to buy it again.
    What? No "restore purchases" option?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The world was a better place with video stores srs

ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReppinHoes69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jokes on him

I already downloaded the 4k rip with Dolby sound and watched it on my 65 inch oled

Fell asleep halfway through

GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    Agreed

LMAO, wut?

Do they refund you?

NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NESBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GatorBoy92 View Post
    LMAO, wut?

Do they refund you?

Platforms don't refund you when you lose a movie/show you paid extra for due to them removing it from the platform altogether. That's half of their business model.

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NESBrah View Post
    Platforms don't refund you when you lose a movie/show you paid extra for due to them removing it from the platform altogether. That's half of their business model.
    Can't believe people give money to these types of companies lmao. Fuk that chit.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NESBrah View Post
    this is good to know actually, wont spend another dime on prime, streaming everything from now on

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    its not even about convenience with the streaming services

you know what would happen if physical form went away. they could upcharge the fuk out of it with no alternative. they can start selling it to you in other ways, force you to do this, force you to do that. what are you going to do?

of course, you can just not imbibe, but if you want to you'll have to play by their rules

oh yea, and when you pay for netflix for instance, you're buying a license to use their platform. and same thing with amazon. you don't actually own it. so if you bought a movie digitally on amazon, and your account gets suspended for whatever reason, you no longer have access. because you never owned it in the first place

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mean if you really like a movie and are concerned about it eventually leaving a streaming platform, just buy the digital version of the movie outright, download it, and keep it on your HD. Neither my current PC nor my previous one even have a disk drive of any kind. I have one DVD/Blue Ray player left but haven't used it in years.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    its not even about convenience with the streaming services

you know what would happen if physical form went away. they could upcharge the fuk out of it with no alternative. they can start selling it to you in other ways, force you to do this, force you to do that. what are you going to do?

of course, you can just not imbibe, but if you want to you'll have to play by their rules

oh yea, and when you pay for netflix for instance, you're buying a license to use their platform. and same thing with amazon. you don't actually own it. so if you bought a movie digitally on amazon, and your account gets suspended for whatever reason, you no longer have access. because you never owned it in the first place
    I still buy digital copies of movies I really like. If they were to upcharge individual digital copies of things, I would sail the high seas.

I already do that anyway for things I'm just casually interested in, or if things are on just too many platforms. Like if I wanted access to all South Park content I'd have to subscribe to 3 different streaming services, which is ridiculous.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I already ordered the Blu ray disc version

Certain directors /actors just always warrant a purchase of the Blu ray. One, so I can support good art, two, so I can get the best quality audio and video. There are some people in Hollywood still making good films and are passionate about how they are to be viewed as well, and I respect that.

I buy some movies on vudu/apple/Amazon. I've never had an issue with them removing any content I've purchased.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do buy all my digitals from Amazon, but it's annoying that due to licensing issues there are tons of films that you simply can't buy locally (example Michael Mann's Manhunter). Makes me just want to go down the bluray route tbh. They are also crafty fukers pulling all of the Bond films off in a few days so that they can repackage them on Mgm+ which they own. This way they can collect an extra £5ish on top.
    "Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it... he who doesn't... pays it" ~ Albert Einstein.

Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I'm gonna pay for something, it would be a physical or downloadable copy so I actually own it. But you can just watch it without paying for it hehe

J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like a boring movie, why should i even bother with the 80GB HDR 10bit 4k DTS-HD rip on piratebay let alone buy it?

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did neither & just downloaded it for free.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry Nolun. Already streamed it.

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do they even sell blu ray players anymore?
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just get the remux and store it on your private media server.

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuark bros, is it time to go back to BluRays?
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I mean if you really like a movie and are concerned about it eventually leaving a streaming platform, just buy the digital version of the movie outright, download it, and keep it on your HD. Neither my current PC nor my previous one even have a disk drive of any kind. I have one DVD/Blue Ray player left but haven't used it in years.
    when you buy a movie on amazon prime or apple tv, do they let you download offline copy to play anywhere?
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    when you buy a movie on amazon prime or apple tv, do they let you download offline copy to play anywhere?
    Just checked and apparently you can't on Amazon any more. Guess I'm sailing the seas for everything from now on.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post

Certain directors /actors just always warrant a purchase of the Blu ray. One, so I can support good art, two, so I can get the best quality audio and video. There are some people in Hollywood still making good films and are passionate about how they are to be viewed as well, and I respect that.

I buy some movies on vudu/apple/Amazon. I've never had an issue with them removing any content I've purchased.
    Bruh we are talking about Oppenheimer here. Barbie was more of a work of art than that pretentious putrid pile of elephant chit.
    modnegged4life

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    Just get the remux and store it on your private media server.
    \

I only know how to make my own remixes off of physical media i.e., blu ray disc
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SaltyDog920 View Post
    Fuark bros, is it time to go back to BluRays?
    Why do they make so much noise compared to DVD?

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried, made it an hour the movie bore me to tears.
    Everything I do is biblical

Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post

This guy gets it. Even the best quality streaming sites, which are Apple TV+, Disney+, and Max can’t touch a physical blu-ray.
    Lurking since '05 - the days of VS gorilla/cloud/goku threads