Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz

Thumbs up Yo Gbullock32 could you tell us some crazy prison stories? Srs

Saw that post u just made in one of my threads and it was interesting, and i figured it deserves its own thread. If you have time itd be cool.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Posted this one before but...

Worst day at work ever.

I was at work as D yard Security Patrol Officer #2, basically the Sgt.'s bitch work guy, and running some paperwork from D yard to the Watch Office, on the other side of the prison. As I walk through Complex Control, the hub between D and C yards, to get to the main prison road to the Watch, I hear an unGodly scream of "Help" as I walked past the visiting area; I recognized the voice as a friend of mine, she was the officer who let visitors into the visiting room. I dropped everything and ran into the rotunda there, she was holding a baby that was solid blue in the face, and the 'mother' (I can never call this human a mother) was on the ground saying she didn't know what was wrong.

Turns out, this women hid ******** in the babies diaper, one bindle broke open, the baby ODed and was dead; there is no bringing that baby back from that much ********. We knew that, but we called for our on-site ambulance and dammit we tried, we really did; CPR until the ambulance got there, and the female C/O and I went in the ambulance with this baby. She had a son who was 1 year old, about the same age as this baby, I just went in out of training. We did CPR for 20 minutes until an outside ambulance arrived.

When they got there the EMS told us the baby was dead, there was nothing to bring back. The scream I heard from my friend, I've never heard anything like it. That sht never goes away. She wouldn't stop CPR, the EMS team told me they had to take the body out, and I had to get her off. When I grabbed her to pull her away she told me she wasn't done, she elbowed me in the mouth hard enough to bust the sht out of my lip (needed stitches) but I pulled her off; had to hold her for an hour until she calmed down, someone drove her home after that. I was told "No overtime, get your fckin' report done by 1400". This was just a fckin' Saturday for me... Makes me wonder if I would have walked through just a bit earlier instead of eating lunch, would I have noticed this before they got to visiting, could I have had Narcan on me... could my CPR have been better.

I'm drunk as hell so gonna nap, I'll post more later if anyone is interested, I have a lot of funny ones, some depressing as hell; if you like black humor you will love them.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also, just the other day...

****ing new cops man, 2300 hours this guy comes up to us "Hey, my radio antenna is missing", well, since when, did you lose it or was it like that when you got it? "I dunno"; so we spent an hour doing a grid search of the entire yard and program office looking for it, never found it. He got some OJT on Equipment Accountability and had to write a memo, might get in more trouble too if Admin gets butthurt. How the **** do you not notice a missing radio antenna, I swear the State is hiring the dumbest ****ers they can.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Posted this one before but...

Worst day at work ever.

I was at work as D yard Security Patrol Officer #2, basically the Sgt.'s bitch work guy, and running some paperwork from D yard to the Watch Office, on the other side of the prison. As I walk through Complex Control, the hub between D and C yards, to get to the main prison road to the Watch, I hear an unGodly scream of "Help" as I walked past the visiting area; I recognized the voice as a friend of mine, she was the officer who let visitors into the visiting room. I dropped everything and ran into the rotunda there, she was holding a baby that was solid blue in the face, and the 'mother' (I can never call this human a mother) was on the ground saying she didn't know what was wrong.

Turns out, this women hid ******** in the babies diaper, one bindle broke open, the baby ODed and was dead; there is no bringing that baby back from that much ********. We knew that, but we called for our on-site ambulance and dammit we tried, we really did; CPR until the ambulance got there, and the female C/O and I went in the ambulance with this baby. She had a son who was 1 year old, about the same age as this baby, I just went in out of training. We did CPR for 20 minutes until an outside ambulance arrived.

When they got there the EMS told us the baby was dead, there was nothing to bring back. The scream I heard from my friend, I've never heard anything like it. That sht never goes away. She wouldn't stop CPR, the EMS team told me they had to take the body out, and I had to get her off. When I grabbed her to pull her away she told me she wasn't done, she elbowed me in the mouth hard enough to bust the sht out of my lip (needed stitches) but I pulled her off; had to hold her for an hour until she calmed down, someone drove her home after that. I was told "No overtime, get your fckin' report done by 1400". This was just a fckin' Saturday for me... Makes me wonder if I would have walked through just a bit earlier instead of eating lunch, would I have noticed this before they got to visiting, could I have had Narcan on me... could my CPR have been better.

I'm drunk as hell so gonna nap, I'll post more later if anyone is interested, I have a lot of funny ones, some depressing as hell; if you like black humor you will love them.

****ing new cops man, 2300 hours this guy comes up to us "Hey, my radio antenna is missing", well, since when, did you lose it or was it like that when you got it? "I dunno"; so we spent an hour doing a grid search of the entire yard and program office looking for it, never found it. He got some OJT on Equipment Accountability and had to write a memo, might get in more trouble too if Admin gets butthurt. How the **** do you not notice a missing radio antenna, I swear the State is hiring the dumbest ****ers they can.
    Yo thanks man thats some crazy sheit, these are super interesting, wouldnt mind hearing some of the funny ones too. I couldnt handle that kinda job lol.

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Yo thanks man thats some crazy sheit, these are super interesting, wouldnt mind hearing some of the funny ones too. I couldnt handle that kinda job lol.
    Before I knock out...

Working in CTC (Correctional Triage Center, onsite hospital basically) where we house very injured or crazy inmates; nurse hits me up, a guy wont stop jacking off in front of them. No problem, I got this. I walk over to the cell, guy is pounding his dick like it owes him money.... I open the food port on the door and give him a tap of Pepper Spray, right to the dick. Have fun buddy! He starts screaming, "It burns, make it stop!" I turned the water to the cell off, and told him "You touch yourself, I'm gonna touch you too!" Asked the nurse if she saw anything, Nope! Didn't see a damn thing. Guy never touched his dick on my shift again.

Before I knock out...

Working in CTC (Correctional Triage Center, onsite hospital basically) where we house very injured or crazy inmates; nurse hits me up, a guy wont stop jacking off in front of them. No problem, I got this. I walk over to the cell, guy is pounding his dick like it owes him money.... I open the food port on the door and give him a tap of Pepper Spray, right to the dick. Have fun buddy! He starts screaming, "It burns, make it stop!" I turned the water to the cell off, and told him "You touch yourself, I'm gonna touch you too!" Asked the nurse if she saw anything, Nope! Didn't see a damn thing. Guy never touched his dick on my shift again.
    Fkn LMAO wild sheit

Fkn LMAO wild sheit
    Also in CTC.... had a guy, in for murder and was legit crazy; he would scream all day every day (I mean all Fcking Day, Every Fcking day!) that he wanted his phone call, and no it's not like the movies we do not need to give you a phone call. He wanted to call his wife, which is who he murdered, legit crazy like I said. Well, mental health tells us he is going on suicide watch, which means he gets a suicide smock for clothes and nothing else. This means we get to (have to) take his clothes, blanket, everything.... he wont give it up, we tell him to hand his clothes over and No is all we get. OK, guess we are taking them!

We grab a few guys, the shears to cut his clothes off and open the door.

He rushes out at us and starts swinging; wrong move. 5 of us pretty much pin him down and my happy ass happened to have the shears so I had to cut his clothes off; dull as fck I had to saw his clothes off, nothing like forcing a man to lose his underwear.

Finally I get them all cut off and he wont stop trying to fight us so while pinned down we slide him, dick down, back into the cell, the floor is very textured, so much so there is a blood streak from his dick and balls dragging when we slid him back in.

Close the door, no reports needed since we were 'assisting medical staff'

Also in CTC.... had a guy, in for murder and was legit crazy; he would scream all day every day (I mean all Fcking Day, Every Fcking day!) that he wanted his phone call, and no it's not like the movies we do not need to give you a phone call. He wanted to call his wife, which is who he murdered, legit crazy like I said. Well, mental health tells us he is going on suicide watch, which means he gets a suicide smock for clothes and nothing else. This means we get to (have to) take his clothes, blanket, everything.... he wont give it up, we tell him to hand his clothes over and No is all we get. OK, guess we are taking them!

We grab a few guys, the shears to cut his clothes off and open the door.

He rushes out at us and starts swinging; wrong move. 5 of us pretty much pin him down and my happy ass happened to have the shears so I had to cut his clothes off; dull as fck I had to saw his clothes off, nothing like forcing a man to lose his underwear.

Finally I get them all cut off and he wont stop trying to fight us so while pinned down we slide him, dick down, back into the cell, the floor is very textured, so much so there is a blood streak from his dick and balls dragging when we slid him back in.

Close the door, no reports needed since we were 'assisting medical staff'
    Fuark lmao, you ever have to deal with him again?

Fuark lmao, you ever have to deal with him again?
    Every fcking day for 3 weeks before he transferred; always bitching for a phone call or a pen (suicide watch, so no pens or pencils). He refused to take his court ordered meds which meant we had to 'assist medical staff' in getting him to take them. This meant every day we went in with a riot shield and pinned him down so medical could give him a shot.

My partner would get on the main door to the cell and I would go to a side door (these cells had 2 entry points for medical reasons). My partner would distract him and I'd rush with the shield. Worked every time, best time was I went in and he turned to fight me so I shield bashed him in the face, busted his nose, oops.

Every fcking day for 3 weeks before he transferred; always bitching for a phone call or a pen (suicide watch, so no pens or pencils). He refused to take his court ordered meds which meant we had to 'assist medical staff' in getting him to take them. This meant every day we went in with a riot shield and pinned him down so medical could give him a shot.

My partner would get on the main door to the cell and I would go to a side door (these cells had 2 entry points for medical reasons). My partner would distract him and I'd rush with the shield. Worked every time, best time was I went in and he turned to fight me so I shield bashed him in the face, busted his nose, oops.
    Lmao adrenaline rush all day every day

Lmao adrenaline rush all day every day
    It's fun until you're doing hours of BS paperwork. Fcker squared up on me so I beat his ass, but no, I need to write a fcking novel because of Use of Force Committee is full of people who have never been officers.

It's fun until you're doing hours of BS paperwork. Fcker squared up on me so I beat his ass, but no, I need to write a fcking novel because of Use of Force Committee is full of people who have never been officers.
    Yeah thats some gheyass liberal bs

Couple more

Why I am not allowed to give death notifications anymore: At the podium in my building and the LT calls me, guess Martinez in cell 201 had a death in the family, his grandfather. SO I have to go tell him, then give him a private call on the phone in the office; I just dial the number confirm the person on the other end (his mother) and then stand just outside. So my partner I go up to the cell to tell him, his cellie and him are just watching TV. I call him over to the door and say "Hey Martinez, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you will never dissapoint your grandfather again. The bad news is because he's dead!"

Both his cellie and my partner look at me like WTF is wrong with you, I'm laughing my ass off and Martinez just starts crying. Worked out fo me, I'm not allowed to do death notices anymore!

A time I almost insigated an assault: At the podium with my partner, and we see a guy on the phone, inmate Cannon, kid is dumb as hell and always pissing us off; he doesn't have phone time right now so we have the control booth cut the call and I call him over. I told him to stay off the phone, if he hops on again we'll turn them all off. He said "Aww c'mon Bullock, my daughter turns 6 months old today, I just wanted to talk to her", like I care... I said "Why, you'll never see her again, you're going to be in prison your whole life with what a fck up you are; hell when she's 18 and dancing on a pole I'll be the one paying for her college with singles while you're rotting here."

That pissed him off pretty good, he squares up (podium still between us) and I'm just laughing at him. My partner, a bit more into conflict resolution rather than starting conflict like me, told him to just walk away, and walk away now. He did, but all night he was at the far side of the dayroom just staring at me and clenching his fists, thought he would take off on me but no luck, he was just all butt hurt. No fun for me.

Couple more

Why I am not allowed to give death notifications anymore: At the podium in my building and the LT calls me, guess Martinez in cell 201 had a death in the family, his grandfather. SO I have to go tell him, then give him a private call on the phone in the office; I just dial the number confirm the person on the other end (his mother) and then stand just outside. So my partner I go up to the cell to tell him, his cellie and him are just watching TV. I call him over to the door and say "Hey Martinez, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you will never dissapoint your grandfather again. The bad news is because he's dead!"

Both his cellie and my partner look at me like WTF is wrong with you, I'm laughing my ass off and Martinez just starts crying. Worked out fo me, I'm not allowed to do death notices anymore!

A time I almost insigated an assault: At the podium with my partner, and we see a guy on the phone, inmate Cannon, kid is dumb as hell and always pissing us off; he doesn't have phone time right now so we have the control booth cut the call and I call him over. I told him to stay off the phone, if he hops on again we'll turn them all off. He said "Aww c'mon Bullock, my daughter turns 6 months old today, I just wanted to talk to her", like I care... I said "Why, you'll never see her again, you're going to be in prison your whole life with what a fck up you are; hell when she's 18 and dancing on a pole I'll be the one paying for her college with singles while you're rotting here."

That pissed him off pretty good, he squares up (podium still between us) and I'm just laughing at him. My partner, a bit more into conflict resolution rather than starting conflict like me, told him to just walk away, and walk away now. He did, but all night he was at the far side of the dayroom just staring at me and clenching his fists, thought he would take off on me but no luck, he was just all butt hurt. No fun for me.
    You could legit write a book on this these stories are entertaining af.

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couple more

Fkn lmao

I agree you could write a book on this stuff, people would love it
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    waiting for your bedtime story from gbullock like

see Krackerjacked's sig

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why is a missing radio antenna a big deal, can someone sharpen it into a shiv or what
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

Originally Posted by IlChosenOne View Post
    Fkn lmao

I agree you could write a book on this stuff, people would love it
    I wish I could wear a body cam and post it to misc. People either love or hate working with me, I'm funny as hell but I start sht all day every day, 0 fcks to be given, I fck with people hard.

Originally Posted by r32gojirra View Post
    Why is a missing radio antenna a big deal, can someone sharpen it into a shiv or what
    Nah, but it's because losing equipment is a problem no matter how insignificant; it shows major lack of awareness and responsibility. When you get your equipment the first thing you are supposed to do is inspect it, make sure you have everything you are supposed to, and it is in working order. If there is a problem, report it immediately and it's no big deal, sht breaks a lot, just note it, inform your supervisor and it gets fixed (not really, the state is dumb, sht stays broke). So he's in trouble not because a radio antenna is a big deal, but his lack of reporting or noticing it is.

As an example, keys, they break all the fcking time, we use them a lot, they wear out; if a key breaks no problem, report it, fill out a Broken Key Report (takes 1 minute) and it's all good. If you don't though.... now it's a problem.

Another story.... We had a guy get his keys, noticed a broken key, it was a gate key (opens gates in the prison), but they broken piece was missing and no one knew where it was, on the ground, stuck in a lock, maybe an inmate found it, who knows. The guy who reported it, no problem, he did good; everyone who had the keys before him got in deep sht, lost 5% pay for 3 months for failure to report a broken key. They had to re-key all the locks that key opened as a security measure, so about 20 locks.

Another key story: Librarian at our Level 1 facility used the bathroom, left the keys in there, inmate goes in to clean it, steals the keys; she went to get them later, keys gone. She lied and said she dropped them in the toilet and flushed them. Plumber said don't trip, the trap will catch them! No keys in the trap, she finally admitted she left them, they had to re-key all the locks those keys opened (never found the keys). Had she told on herself it would have been a slap on the wrist. But... she lied so they charged her for the cost of the new locks, over $10k.

You can fck up, just tell on yourself, or else the consequences suck.

Sitting at the podium in Delta building 2, it's on our Sensitive Needs Yard, and someone decided to make it the 'gang' building, all known gang member were tossed in here with the idea of it will make it easier to monitor them... well, in reality it just meant this building was the most violent, because obviously. I loved it TBH, sht was rolling every day.

My partner and I are just watching 2 guys square up, yelling at each other. Yeah, we could intervein now but nah, lets see where this goes. They start swinging, awesome, neither of us bother standing up, we have 2-3 fights per day at this point, sht is routine. I get on the radio "Central Control, be advised, fight, 1 on 1 in Delta 2... again, A side dayroom." I pulled my baton out and just smack the locker next to the podium hard as I can *BAM*, Whole dayroom drops it was so loud they thought the Control Booth shot the Mini 14 at them. We walk up laughing at the guys and cuff them up, no force used, easy report!

I was in Delta 2 for maybe 4 years, whole time it was the 'gang' building, started with fights daily, after about a year they never fought on my shift, they knew I use force, fck it, I don't mind writing a report, I'll spray, throw a grenade, shoot, whatever. Great times and solid partners, turned a sht building into the best building on the yard, I miss those days.

Working C yard, on lockdown so we are cell feeding the inmates, door to door; I'm pushing the food cart, my partner is handing trays to the inmates (hard plastic trays) and a third C/O is on the door to close them as we go. Get to cell 208 and open the door, turns out the inmates are drunk as hell off pruno (prison wine) and one thought it was a good idea to rush us. He runs at my partner with the tray and my partner just slams the guy right in the mouth with this hard plastic tray; busted out a few teeth and K/O'd the guy, he fell back into the cell and his cellie just looked at us and said "Nah, I want none of that" and sat down on the bunk; other partner slammed the door shut, we called it in and the guy got a staff assault, a broken jaw and a few teeth missing along with a few extra years in prison. Great decision guy!

Originally Posted by 8MuayThai View Post
    The biggest prison is separation from your lover

Taylor Lautner & Taylor Swift. True love no doubt.

song is about lautner
    "Hey babe, I know you're having trouble paying the bills... but did you put the money on my books? I really need it, you know I love you right? The money is on? OK, I got to go!" Average phone call from an inmate.

Another with inmate Cannon, the dumb kid; he is loss of yard but always goes out when we announce HS meds. We have various times when medical runs pill lines for guys who take meds, HS meds is at 2000 hours and Cannon always goes out but is back in 15-20 minutes; we assume he takes meds. One day I get a hair up my ass and call medical to see if he actually does, or if he is just sneaking out for a bit, motherfcker doesn't take meds. All right, we settling this here and now. We do HS meds, Cannon goes out.... When he comes back I call him to the podium, he walks up with inmate Guillen who has a lot of time down, very respectable guy, a shot caller for the 2-5 and gets along with me well. I look at Cannon and say "Answer me like I already know the answer. Do you take meds right now?" Cannon looks me in the eye and says "Yes", Guillen just starts shaking his head, he knew I already knew the answer, this was Cannon's one chance to not get fcked over. I just looked at him and said "Well, I called medical, no you don't and now you want to lie to my face. Go sit at that table, your cell is getting fcked up, and so are both the cells next to you, and they're gonna know why they are getting hit" I tore his cell up, took a lot of sht, then ripped up his neighbors cells, but told them, I dunno... maybe Cannon doesn't bother me for a week and their sht just comes back.

He got his ass beat on the yard the next day, guys who were next to him got their stuff back, weird. Maybe I was in a good mood?

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuk, this thread delivers. More of this in the misc, less e-fights and trolls, pls.

Gbullock, how hyperbolized is the prevalence of prison rape in popular culture? I live in Australia and I've got a friend who's been in 5 prisons, I asked about if dat dere prison buttsecks was common. He said he'd never seen or heard of it happening when was inside. He said fights happened regularly enough and there were a lot of dickheads in there, which is believable enough.

He also said it's not as dangerous as movies portray. As long as you show respect and don't go looking for trouble, you should be ok. Not as if you're dead if you don't clique up.

Of course, California prisons could be on a whole other level though.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

My partner and I go into a cell, it's just a random search (we need to do 6 random cell searches per day), and Braveheart is on TV. We spent an hour just watching that while the inmates were pacing the dayroom thinking we were tearing it up, nah, didn't search sht. Left when the movie ended and laughed as they went back in all paranoid we took a lot of sht. I like to do this, just a mental game, go in for a search and do nothing, maybe rearrange things just to mess with them and watch the results.

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Fuk, this thread delivers. More of this in the misc, less e-fights and trolls, pls.

Gbullock, how hyperbolized is the prevalence of prison rape in popular culture? I live in Australia and I've got a friend who's been in 5 prisons, I asked about if dat dere prison buttsecks was common. He said he'd never seen or heard of it happening when was inside. He said fights happened regularly enough and there were a lot of dickheads in there, which is believable enough.

He also said it's not as dangerous as movies portray. As long as you show respect and don't go looking for trouble, you should be ok. Not as if you're dead if you don't clique up.

In almost 9 years I have only dealt with 5 prison rapes, and 4 of them were from the same guy, he just rapes people, it's his thing; but it is very very rare. Even kiddy fiddlers get along fine enough, keep to yourself and be polite to everyone and you will be fine, most people who get beaten or stabbed is over drug debt. Also stay away from gangs, a lot give you 2 choices: stab this guy, or we stab you. Gangs are a money making organization and you are only useful as long as you pull a profit or do as you are told. Avoid drugs, debt, and gangs and you can just chill and get by just fine watching TV and chilling.

A lot of guys do not affiliate at all with gangs or cliques, they get by very well, they can talk to and hang out with pretty much anyone, carry yourself well and no one will bother you; in prison most don't go looking for problems so unless you make them you are fine. Also, piss staff off and you will be fcked, either staff will rip your sht up, or (and this is common) inmates will beat your ass. Disrespect an officer who everyone respects, and they will handle it before we ever need to. When I was in Delta 2 for years anyone who ran their mouth to me got dealt with, never had to say or do anything, the shot callers liked me; not because I was 'nice' but because I was fair and consistent, I did my job and showed respect. That works both ways, show respect, get respect.

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post

Absolutely no surprises what topic the trannyfuccking chitsmearer wants to know about.

Next post from Bodhy: Hey op, of the prisons that are most notorious for twinks getting turned out, what type of crime would a person need to commit to get a 15 year bid there? Hypothetically speaking, of course?
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

Working Delta 2 Control Booth.... I run my PM pill line (1600 hours) and sit back to wait until recall at 1630 when we lock down for count before running dinner. I have someone pounding on my yard door. I ignore it, fck them. They keep pounding, this pisses me off, so I go to my back window and open it, "Hey, recall is in 15 minutes, I'll let you in then."

Inmate looks at me and says "Oh, yeah, little bitch up there talking sht, come down here and we can talk"

Ah, hell no, I said "All right, one minute", I told my partner on the floor to come up and relieve me, I had something to do... He came up, I went down, no equipment, just me, and told him to let the yard in, maybe 60 inmates coming in. I see this guy and call him over. "Hey, you wanted to say something to my face, well bitch here's your chance, the fck you want to say?"

It went hard right on me here, this kid starts crying, legit crying, "I just wanted to come in, I'm sorry".... well, that was unexpected and is now awkward, I told him to take it in and I don't want to see him the rest of the day. As he walked away the shot caller for the Northern Riders came over and asked if I wanted him to 'talk' to the kid, I told him nah, seems it was dealt with.

Next day I walk in, in the program office I'm signing in and the SGT is laughing and asks me what happened. "I dunno, wtf you on about". I guess the kid rolled it up earlier saying he felt unsafe on the yard and I threatened to beat him up; I said "I didn't threaten him, it might have been implied, but I didn't say it..."

Call me out, I'll handle it, been punched more than a few times, sht was funny though, guess he got told to leave the yard by the guys in my building, they didn't like his lack of respect.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Absolutely no surprises what topic the trannyfuccking chitsmearer wants to know about.

Next post from Bodhy: Hey op, of the prisons that are most notorious for twinks getting turned out, what type of crime would a person need to commit to get a 15 year bid there? Hypothetically speaking, of course?

^^^ I wondered what TF I did to piss this beta pajeet off. Turns out, nothing. Just another loser who gives off mass-shooter energy on a forum for no real reason.

Back to more prison stories, gbullock.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Well on the tranny topic....

Gemstone (nickname) was a tranny inmate in Alpha 5, I count that building. His/her? thing was to always try and get a response from staff, to do this they'd be naked and have something sticking out of their ass every count, they wanted you to yell at them, it was their get off. I saw: summer sausage, highlighters, carrots, sharpies, their fist, ect all jammed in their ass at each count. I never responded, just looked and "Yep, their alive, moving one with my count" after awhile they stopped bothering after the first count since they knew I wouldn't respond or react. Until...

Go in and start my count, get to cell 115 with Gemstone in there and I see a banana sticking out of his ass. I stop, say "That's not how you eat a banana silly!" and Gemstone started laughing, the banana started bobbing in and out of his *******, I lost it, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. I laughed so hard I lost my count and had to start again; when I walked by their cell again Gemstone was at the door and said "I finally got you, finally" all I could do was say ":Yeah you did *******, that was fcking funny."

Sad they paroled, funny person and the best program clerk we ever had.

Another tranny, Hosey AKA Double Barrel Darrel, was also funny as hell, fat guy and bald on top but long sides into a pony tail in booty shorts and a crop top; fcker could fight like a champ.

My partners and I are sitting on the bench on the yard, just monitoring the yard and we see Hosey leaving canteen with a sack of food; new kid walks up to him and tries to hustle Hosey, but Hosey takes no sht. He drops the bag of food and lights this kid up, straigh beats the guy to a K/O, flat as a board the kid falls. We just walk over, "Hey Hosey, can you come with us" and he complies, always got along with us fine so we just walk him off. The kid wakes up and sits up a bit and Hosey says "You're lucky the cops got here or I'd be fcking you in the ass right now you bitch!" I'm dying as I walk Hosey, sht was so funny.

Legit saw this guy in 50+ fights, never lost, if you want to fight someone do NOT fight a tranny in prison, they are used to being picked on and they will fck you up.