Nike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Doing Dumb-B Flies before Bench-Press is better or after Bench-Press?

Hi~! I'm new to bodybuilding and i've just started few months ago. I've some friends recommended me to pre-exhaust my pecs by doing Dumb-B Flies before doing Bench-Press. But after doing my Dumb-B Flies i can hardly lift heavy on my Bench-Press coz i've used quite alots of energy during doing Dumb-B Flies. So is it better if i do the Dumb-B flies after Bench-Press? Is it effective as doing Dumb-B flies before Bench-Press??? Thanx =)

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont listen to your friends!
    youre a beginner so u need to learn how to execute the best exercises for each bodypart.

in fact, if i were u i would NOT do db flies. let alone first in your routine.

start with the 3 sets of flat bb bench press and follow it up with 3 sets of the db incline press at a 30degree angle. next do one set of smith or db decline press. lastly do one set of dips(without weight) executed to work the chest. (this is NOT the same as tricep dips)

keep your reps between 6-8 and rest 3min. between sets. keep your workouts to an hour or less.
    "...but fools despise wisdom and discipline."

Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3 minutes is a little long try to get it down to 2...........He can do flies probably better to do them at the end of workout.....

Jay

Visit the Get Huge forum,the best Bodybuilding forum on the net!!! Everything on training,diets,news, and everything else on Bodybuilding. Please feel free to register/post.
    http://pub90.ezboard.com/bbodybuilding65582

jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your a beginner you should do you fly movements last in your routine and focus on doing all pressing movements first in their routine to build mass. Only advanced lifters should do fly movements first to pre-exhaust their chest muscles before doing presses, so that their chest muscles will give out before their triceps and shoulders do. This way their chest will emphasized more and they will shock their muscles into new growth.
    I can do all things through christ which strentheneth me.

Philippians 4:13

TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't see why you shouldn't do them cause they're great, just learn the correct form. You should leave them last in your routine cause they really stretch the pecs and you don't want to do them cold.