cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz

Anyone have the intracept procedure?

Tried to do a quick search and didn't come up with anything.

Due to an injury from about 3 years ago at the L5-S1, I'm trying one more thing before a fusion. It's called the Intracept Procedure. Wanted to see if anyone in here has had any experience with it.

1. Wanted to see what your recovery limitations\duration was for this.
    2. Was it what you would call successful?

If you have had this done, I'd really like any feedback regardless.

Greatly appreciate it.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Just because I'm not seeing much info out regarding the procedure, I figured I'd share in the event someone else came looking.

I had the intracept procedure Friday evening (less than 3 days ago). Procedure went well. Two golf tee sized holes in the lower back where they went in and drilled a hole into the side of L4, L5 and S1 then burned the basivertebral nerves (similar to the RFA). Procedure took about 1.5 hours. From the time O was rolled back till I was release was probably close to 3.5 hours if I'm remembering correctly.

- I was not given any restrictions, only to play the level of activity by how I feel. I was literally told I could go workout the next day if I felt up to it (which I didn't lol)
    - Pain level is not bad and the lower back pain I was having seems to be, for the most part, gone.
    - One of the potential problems post surgery some have is sciatica...lucky me, I won't that lottery. it's not bad, but across the right side down my leg to my foot feels like I've been kicked. Trying to stretch and move around as much as possible which seems to help...but uncomfortable for sure.

So, if anyone was curious or in the future someone trips across this post feel free to DM me if you have any questions. More than happy to help.
    Take care.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.