Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tesla chargers consume the equiv of 280 homes electricity per hour

kinda interesting....

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/s...68946137145458

The Truth About Electric Cars. Each Individual Charging Station Is Using The Equivalent Power Of 280 Homes Every Hour 🚨

If All Chargers At One Station Are Being Used, The Power Being Used Is Equivalent Is 1,080 Homes Every Hour

“I think I'm just doing a quick little video here just to give people an idea of how much energy it takes to charge an electric vehicle. I'm at Electrify America. This is a 350 kilowatt station. I'm consuming roughly 137 kilowatts. It'll fluctuate. Sometimes I can go up to the full 350. But to put this into perspective, an average home consumes 1.25 kilowatts per hour. 135 kilowatts per hour. It's like the equivalent of 106 homes on the grid, just this one station. Now, if I was gonna get the full 350 kilowatts like these can supply, that would be the equivalent of 280 homes.

Now think about all six chargers running at full capacity. That's like 1,080 homes on the grid.

Just a little food for thought. It's things people don't realize the amount of energy it takes to fast charge these batteries. It's a huge amount of electricity. And now you understand why the electric companies can't even supply that much power to one spot. It's like think of 1600 homes and how much copper and wire that would take to supply that many houses. So yeah, it's pretty cool. Somebody else just pulled in and yeah, there goes another 280 homes on the grid as soon as he plucks in. So just a little food for thought. I do love my electric vehicle. They're awesome. They're quiet, but it's just something that people don't really think about.

Show you my dash. They're great cars. I really like them. So you forget about range and all that. I'm just talking about what it takes to fast charge one. It's it's a ridiculous amount of money. Okay. Now I'm at like a hundred. So that's like a hundred homes right there. Hundred and twenty kilowatts because one point two one kilowatts per hour is what a is what a house uses. So yeah.

They got to figure something out because to have every car in America on the grid, it's going to be... I don't even know what those numbers would be. Well, just food for thought. And I thought I'd talk about it while I'm sitting here charging, waiting. It's another thing. Got to wait here for 30 minutes. And then sometimes Electrify America.

Half of these chargers are broken. Or I think they're throttling them down because of the grid can't even handle it. So I think that's what's happening. I don't know. But like, for instance, this one here wasn't working. So oh yeah, look unavailable. You know, there you go. That's usually the case. So either you're waiting in line for somebody or half of these chargers don't even work. And I don't I'm not complaining. Maybe I sound like it. But it's it's an issue and hopefully they figure this out. And where's the electricity coming from at night? It's not solar. And I don't know. You guys can comment and blow steam, whatever you want. I just wanted to show you what it's like and give you a little concept of the amount of energy used. All right, talk to you later.”

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some things never change

I was always so hyped up for remote control cars as a kid.

They looked cool, could rip around crazy fast when you got the nice ones etc…

But I eventually found out batteries can go to chit, it’s a bunch of cheap plastic just attached to a battery. And not really anything special just more cheap plastic garbage. The reality of owning a cool remote control car just didn’t live up to the fantasy I had made in my head.

So I stopped being a fgt and started wanting something with a motor and no stupid battery chit.

It’s a cycle. I was lucky enough to figure it out when I was a kid. Hope these evcels eventually learn.
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    Some things never change

But I eventually found out batteries can go to chit, it’s a bunch of cheap plastic just attached to a battery. And not really anything special just more cheap plastic garbage. The reality of owning a cool remote control car just didn’t live up to the fantasy I had made in my head.

So I stopped being a fgt and started wanting something with a motor and no stupid battery chit.

It’s a cycle. I was lucky enough to figure it out when I was a kid. Hope these evcels eventually learn.

direct hit in the feelz.

I remember I got a remote control car back in the day for christmas and like the thing would last for 20 minutes before I had to recharge the batteries (which took like 8 hours). I remember the car only zipping around fast for like 5 minutes before going into touring mode.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    but but but electricity is magical and free and just comes out of the wall
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ehh well you can't really blame our politicians.......... right?

they don't know anything about chit and just do whatever the lobbyist say.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    But Elon musk can power all of America if we give him all our monies and let him build a giant battery farm in the desert.

(Actual legit 9D chess, become richest man in world thanks to subsidies and stock manipulation, then when your on the downstroke, hit em with the energy crisis your cars caused and the back pocket solution of providing the new necessary massive energy supply.)
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But Elon musk can power all of America if we give him all our monies and let him build a giant battery farm in the desert.

(Actual legit 9D chess, become richest man in world thanks to subsidies and stock manipulation, then when your on the downstroke, hit em with the energy crisis your cars caused and the back pocket solution of providing the new necessary massive energy supply.)
    he's literally one of the few people trying to better humanity rather than sell out. go back to reddit with this unwarranted hate

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That doesn't sound very sustainable (large scale) or eco friendly.

Originally Posted by ithappenss View Post
    he's literally one of the few people trying to better humanity rather than sell out. go back to reddit with this unwarranted hate
    Yeah man totally just accidentally became richest man in world, was just trying to better humanity.

Also my post was a compliment. Maybe you should go to Reddit you liberal soy cuck.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Harness free electricity that is around us. Nikola Tesla knew this.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah man totally just accidentally became richest man in world, was just trying to better humanity.

Also my post was a compliment. Maybe you should go to Reddit you liberal soy cuck.
    name another car that has made it into mainstream & become succesful. name another person that has made space travel more possible, name another person that has bough a platform and enforced free speech. get of MSM and think for your self. reddit hates elon so you've contradicted your brain dead self. youve more in common with them commies than me

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's why you're supposed to get solar panels for your house in addition to the car

TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    I thought unicorns farted it out?

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure one of the Teslatards will be along to tell us about instant acceleration.

yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    350 kW is insane. Tesla supercharger are nowhere near that fast, and the cars themselves cannot be charged that fast. And if they could, they would charge one in far less than an hour. Why would he even mention the power instead of the energy in kWh? Really retarded reporting and article.

EVs are not gonna be good for everybody but when you read chit like this all you are left with is that the guys writing it and being interviewed are retarded.

name another car that has made it into mainstream & become succesful. name another person that has made space travel more possible, name another person that has bough a platform and enforced free speech. get of MSM and think for your self. reddit hates elon so you've contradicted your brain dead self. youve more in common with them commies than me

What the fuk are you even talking about?? Get off msm? You listed a whole bunch of chit I said nothing about. You accuse me of watching things I don’t watch and hating him for reasons I don’t hate him.

I actually like and respect the guy.

You seem to think things like manipulating short sellers with stock bonus schedules and fake tweets are something bad?

Now that’s a Reddit stance. Not only that but you seem to be deluding yourself about the reality of people who make hundreds of billions. I’m admiring and you seem to think I’m hating.

So you’re delusional and secretly a Reddit cuck. I don’t watch msm quit projecting bullchit onto me.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
    I thought unicorns farted it out?
    well yeah if you want the scientific explanation it’s from the unicorns living inside your walls and farting from all the rainbows they eat
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Neg watch list and your whole family *******.

Originally Posted by LuigiMiami631 View Post
    Neg watch list and your whole family *******.
    seek help. its a discussion not a hive mind forum. brain dead fk. cant handle someone else having a different opinion. get on more anti depressents low iq fk

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Harness free electricity that is around us. Nikola Tesla knew this.
    That would be the kind of EV I could get behind, or into rather. There's a video out there from the 50s where this older German guy was displaying his car made to run on electricity generated from magnets. Can't be bothered to find it but people knew about enhanced tech a long time ago. A reasonable question one could ask themselves is why do they want to introduce EVs but still need to be tethered by chargers and inefficient batteries?
    What the fuk are you even talking about?? Get off msm? You listed a whole bunch of chit I said nothing about. You accuse me of watching things I don’t watch and hating him for reasons I don’t hate him.

I actually like and respect the guy.

You seem to think things like manipulating short sellers with stock bonus schedules and fake tweets are something bad?

Now that’s a Reddit stance. Not only that but you seem to be deluding yourself about the reality of people who make hundreds of billions. I’m admiring and you seem to think I’m hating.

So you’re delusional and secretly a Reddit cuck. I don’t watch msm quit projecting bullchit onto me.
    There was an EV thread from over the weekend and that guy was dickriding it the whole time. He doesn't have anything constructive to add.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    That would be the kind of EV I could get behind, or into rather. There's a video out there from the 50s where this older German guy was displaying his car made to run on electricity generated from magnets. Can't be bothered to find it but people knew about enhanced tech a long time ago. A reasonable question one could ask themselves is why do they want to introduce EVs but still need to be tethered by chargers and inefficient batteries?

There was an EV thread from over the weekend and that guy was dickriding it the whole time. He doesn't have anything constructive to add.
    dick riding? saying the car is not out and has good advertising is now dick riding? only hate is allowed on this forum. dont expect anything more from you low life 40 year olds

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This may be true but teslas owners and politicians think electricity comes out of nowhere so its not really using anything.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    seek help. its a discussion not a hive mind forum. brain dead fk. cant handle someone else having a different opinion. get on more anti depressents low iq fk
    Calling low IQ when you got grammar of a tater tot.

Next...

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some things never change

I had one battery RC car then quickly switched to nitro cars, that smell of nitro fuel was hnnng. As an adult I dabbled in 5th scale 2 stroke RCs during lockdown but the thing kept fkin breaking and parts started getting costly. Dumped £700 into this buggy then sold it for £350 in the end. JFL
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Originally Posted by LuigiMiami631 View Post
    Calling low IQ when you got grammar of a tater tot.

Next...
    go get more therapy spastic

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a classic sign to buy more tesla stock.

The moment positive articles begin to be copied and pasted will be time to take some profits.

digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Source of piss. And LOL @ the RC car comparisons. They didn't exactly have Tesla-level engineers developing the battery tech and the stakes were a tad bit lower back then, just a tad.

Exxon just announced they are going to begin mining lithium to feed the inevitable demand.
    Your schtick sucks and it screams insecurity.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw this study this morning on the actual cost, once everything is added in, of charging an EV.

Fueling electric vehicles costs roughly the equivalent of $17 a gallon: Study

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...cles-17-gallon

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    Saw this study this morning on the actual cost, once everything is added in, of charging an EV.

Fueling electric vehicles costs roughly the equivalent of $17 a gallon: Study

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...cles-17-gallon
    Yah but once you spend 50k on solar panels it’s free

DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't rely on gas forever. If not electricity, then what? ... maybe the next generation of EVs won't consume so much electricity