Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OverSimplified View Post
    People are still obsessing over comic book movies?
    don't see how, they are boring as fk. i cannot remember the last one i watched.

does the first transformers count?
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Yeah. I skipped this one and I grew up reading Marvel comics and a fan of the earlier MCU movies.

I read that Beast(from X-Men) showed up though in the end.

That said, excited for Deadpool vs Wolverine next year! Only Marvel release too.
    I wonder why beast showed up

Shi'ar and Xmen coming maybe?
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    I thought phase 5 was all about the astronaut wife beater?
    He's supposed to be the next big bad, and the Avengers phase 5 are supposed to be all females, but will all of these flops, will they even make it that far?

Hell, the Blade movie was going to make him a thrid supporting character, and have his daughter be the main star of the movie...... I guess the actor was on the verge of walking away.

They still have no idea what they're going to do with the movie.

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    He's supposed to be the next big bad, and the Avengers phase 5 are supposed to be all females, but will all of these flops, will they even make it that far?

Hell, the Blade movie was going to make him a thrid supporting character, and have his daughter be the main star of the movie...... I guess the actor was on the verge of walking away.

They still have no idea what they're going to do with the movie.
    I quit watching marvel and Disney star wars years ago. But I still like watching nerderotic and critical drinker make fun of them.

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    I get why they did them for so long and they made a killing. I wasn't a comic book kid but even I liked a few of the origin ones like Iron Man.
    This. It's low hanging fruit. They find a formula that works and just keep riding it, although this time they probably pushed it a bit too far. It's not like TV is any different:

NCIS
    NCIS LA
    NCIS New Orleans
    NCIS Hawaii
    NCIS Sydney
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    good, this woke chit in movies is getting out of control. they should really take a hint from older movies with actual badass female leads instead of blaming misogyny and patriarchy.

i don't think there's a single guy out there who's complaining about ellen ripley in alien, or sarah connor in terminator.
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    Brb intricate plot spanned over 12321 different movies and if you don't remember every single one you won't even know the plot
    We were fine when the plot was maybe 4 movies a year. Now you get a bunch of obscure characters no one gives a chit about in solo movies and 30 Disney+ shows that all suck ass and it's just draining. No one is watching this chit.

This is all of course ignoring the woke chit. Reality is the movies are all just trash.

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    I wonder why beast showed up

Shi'ar and Xmen coming maybe?
    So that movie reviewers and comic nerd youtube channels would say, "X-men easter egg in new marvel movie" and hopefully get some extra attention/ticket sales.

That clearly failed.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    all dem marvel movies are sleepers for me.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like this one is going to lose even more money than The Little Mermaid (250M production cost, 140M marketing and pulling in 570M world wide by the end of it's run).

Sadly, for the Little Mermaid, even with Disney grossly overpaying itself for the streaming rights, it still did not break even.

The Marvels looks to be even more open and shut, at this rate it's not even going to cover it's production and (probably much lower) marketing costs with the worldwide gross, so there won't even be drooling dimwits who mistakenly forget that movie theaters take a massive chunk of the ticket sales and by no means does it all just get send forward to Disney.

I did not watch this movie but I saw a few commercials, I am surprised a direct sequel to the Thanos vs Avengers movie, with callbacks to all the original Avengers and bringing back Thanos, just as the commercials made it seem, but even with all that - it's a little surprising to see it perform so poorly.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couple of things:

1. I had no idea this movie even existed.
    2. After Endgame I have no desire to see super hero movies. Endgame was like watching Ali fights in his prime. Everything since is like watching Ali vs. Holmes.
    3. It goes beyond woke being stupid AF. There is no sense of character development in all the new stuff. It is like you are females super hero, you have succeeded at everything you have ever done in your life, but wait, lets invent some fake ass scenario in which the patriarchy tried to suppress you but failed.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    3. It goes beyond woke being stupid AF. There is no sense of character development in all the new stuff. It is like you are females super hero, you have succeeded at everything you have ever done in your life, but wait, lets invent some fake ass scenario in which the patriarchy tried to suppress you but failed.
    These are woke-isms, though. Woke isn't some movie that happens to have a female lead. Nobody cares.

Woke is activism, not all of these sins but often many: unproven writers, directors and/or actors of the right gender, color or sexuality. Diverse-swapping for no reason characters away from male, white and/or straight. Untalented female writers who insert themselves in as the leads. Movies full of women who are not feminine and men who are not masculine. "Heroines Journeys" that simply have the female hero realize she was perfect all along.

Disney and Lucasfilms are probably the most blatant and worst offenders. Having not seen either The Marvels or the original Captain Marvel, I can't speak to this film specifically - but part of it's failure is surely the after-effects of other failed woke movies.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    These are woke-isms, though. Woke isn't some movie that happens to have a female lead. Nobody cares.

Woke is activism, not all of these sins but often many: unproven writers, directors and/or actors of the right gender, color or sexuality. Diverse-swapping for no reason characters away from male, white and/or straight. Untalented female writers who insert themselves in as the leads. Movies full of women who are not feminine and men who are not masculine. "Heroines Journeys" that simply have the female hero realize she was perfect all along.

Disney and Lucasfilms are probably the most blatant and worst offenders. Having not seen either The Marvels or the original Captain Marvel, I can't speak to this film specifically - but part of it's failure is surely the after-effects of other failed woke movies.
    The thing is, it's affecting movies/shows that are actually good.

I heard Andor is actually a great show, but nobody watched it, because of how bad the other Star Wars shows were.

The last 2-3 seasons of GOT were terrible.

Luckily House of the Dragon is good, but it's pretty much following the book from what I understand.

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The thing is, it's affecting movies/shows that are actually good.

I heard Andor is actually a great show, but nobody watched it, because of how bad the other Star Wars shows were.

The last 2-3 seasons of GOT were terrible.

Luckily House of the Dragon is good, but it's pretty much following the book from what I understand.
    They did race swap one of the most important houses, and make the son a closet homo lol. They still inserted blatant wokisms it's good in spite of that.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They did race swap one of the most important houses, and make the son a closet homo lol. They still inserted blatant wokisms it's good in spite of that.
    And the main character is a they/them.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post

Not sure if srs.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They ran out of ideas. IDK how long they thought they could milk the MCU. I will say that Loki season 2 ending was amazing and mogs pretty much everything they have done since Avengers.

Originally Posted by brooootal View Post
    They ran out of ideas. IDK how long they thought they could milk the MCU. I will say that Loki season 2 ending was amazing and mogs pretty much everything they have done since Avengers.
    What a shame last season Loki was treated like a joke, put in a time loop where a strong female character repeatedly kicked him in the balls for eternity and a new perfect female Loki was introduced who was a girl boss who didn't need any man. Meaning: most people did not bother to check out season two.

Oh and the character was already killed and this is just some time fragment version of Loki, not the one we actually saw in any of the movies.

That last mistake, this is the problem facing the MCU at the moment. Not as big a problem as their M-She-U woke direction, but a big one -- this idea of multiple versions of everyone, so much that characters dying or anything happening hardly matters any longer. Just bring in a new one and anything that happens to that new one: won't matter up until the actor playing them doesn't resign, then they just disappear (like Captain Marvel is about to).

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Wasn't he gay in the book? Also, the Valeryians being black isn't bad, especially since the actors are so good.

Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    The younger actress is, I don't think the older version is.

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post

Not sure if srs.
    Whats the problem with the show?

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    don't see how, they are boring as fk. i cannot remember the last one i watched.

does the first transformers count?
    They all have the same exact storyline lol. Random phucks gets super powers, some big evil bad guy tries to take over a city or the earth or some bullchit, superheroes have an epic CGI battle with bad guys and save the day, the end, setup for sequel where hero is just dicking around until new bad guy comes along with world domination scheme, rinse and repeat.