harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10) harolddd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy binge eating and fallong off track after competition

I don’t know where to start but long story short:
    i gained a lot of weight since my last competition in May, i’m 19kg more than my stage weight.
    I tried several tines to get back on track, back on a plan but just failed completley.
    My whole point with losing weight in the first place was being more energetic and healthy and of course to look good, but after deciding to compete everything got like an obbsession, i weighted everything even the air that i breathe and everything backfired.
    So i am 19kg up from May, haven’t workout for like 3 months because trainings were a burden, now trying to get back with the trainings but it feels like i’ve never trained in my life….
    can anybody give me any advice on how to try to get back on a plan.
    i do go to therapy every week with a shrink, but that takes time to soak in also.
    i have no one to turn to, you’re good to work with as long as you train your ass off and diet your ass of and you’re disciplined, as soon as you fall off the vagon no one cares, coaches turn the back or don’t even want to hear from you
    i just want to start again somehow, somewhere. i may not compete but that does not mean i don’t want a healthy lifestyle.
    thank you all!

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don’t have to count calories to get in good shape. And you don’t have to work crazy hard at the gym to get in good shape either.

Eating mainly whole foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy, nuts/seeds, lean meats, and fish will help you feel good and feel full without having to obsess over counting calories. Drinking adequate water is important, too.

You can read this: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...p?t=173439001&

It does talk about calories which can be useful to give you an idea of where you want to be and how the body works, but again you don’t have to count calories everyday or at all. I’m posting because it has other useful information, too.

There is a good lifting routine or two on here (I don’t have the links to them). But the important part is getting to the gym and doing something active. Find something you like and this will help you stick to it because you enjoy it.

I like lifting and I also like cardio. I also think they are both important for overall health. I also like going for walks and my dog appreciates that, too. Find ways to be active you enjoy.