GJD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Looking for nutritional bulking advice

5’ 11” male age 28
    Current weight 195 lbs
    Current body fat 16%

For a baseline, my walking around weight (average diet, not training) is about 185lbs. My end goal (personal ideal maintenance weight) is to reach 210lbs in the 10% Body fat range. I’ve been currently bulking the past 4.5 months. During my last 3 bulking periods I tend hit a plateau at around 205lbs where the bulk starts to go from lean gains to more like fattening up. I’m wondering if I’m overdoing the eating side or I’m just not trusting the process and switching to a cut too early.

My current daily intake is as follows:
    3000 calories
    105g Fat
    230g Protein
    275g carbs
    Without laying out my entire diet, the macros come from 90/10 beef, chicken rice, eggs, potatoes, and whole milk. Clean bulking these foods 6 days per week except for family dinner on sundays. (family is italian so lots of bread, pasta, and meatballs on Sunday’s)

I work as a general contractor/carpenter daily as well as a strength building based workout 4 times per week. In addition to my diet I take multi vitamins, fish oils, and 10mg creatine daily.

I plan to continue this bulk until the new year and shooting to weigh somewhere around 215 prior to starting a cut. My last cut ended about 6 months ago where I had go down to 176lbs to attain 10% body fat. Eating barely 2100 calories. Fast forward to my next cut and I’m hoping to attain that bf percentage around 182-185lbs. And so on until I reach my goal.

Ultimately what I am asking for is advice as to whether or not my diet is good for my size, age, and goals. And also is it realistic to expect to put on 7-10lbs of lean muscle per year. (After dropping the excess fat from bulking)