Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mono has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How long to reverse the effects of smoking?

i recently quit (weed) and wondering if my lungs will ever get better. if so, how long does it take? i smoked less than a joint pretty much everday for the last year and a half so i don;t think i did too much damage.

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6771
    unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) unc4life07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit unc4life07's BodySpace
    i doubt that did much damage at all, but i know its suppose to be about 2 months after quitting ciggarettes before you start noticing differences, but i hear they are definitely worth it