Closed Thread
    greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

No More "How do I get a body like _______" threads, please

Seriously, people need to stop posting crap like this. Discussing celebrity physiques is one thing; but, having a whole thread dedicated to asking how to get a body like Brad Pitt, Sylvester Stallone, or Justin Timberlake is annoying. Mods, can we maybe prohibit this?

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao shutup

strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by nosliw
    lmao shutup

lol. ya seriously man, just ignore those threads. No one is making you click on them.

BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BORG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I smell. Attention whore.
    ROFL SUP?

kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its annoying??? just dont read it, getting a phsique like stallone isnt a bad goal, dont get so sh!tty about it greatwhitehype, just suck it up and deal with it

greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greatwhitehype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hah calm down, while I was serious you guys don't have to take it super serious, I'm not getting pissed off about them. Plus I don't always click on them, just reading the topic threads get annoying. I was just merely stating something that would improve upon the already mocked teen section.

ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wtf do you mean? attention whore? I think the people who make a dumb ass thread and say "hey guys, dont you think I look just like ___________" are far worse than this guy.

And those threads are stupid, seriously, what is the point of them? The answers are always obvious, want a body like Timberlake? Focus more on staying lean and not bulking very much. Vin Disel? Bulk a ton and hope you have good genetics. I mean really, is there a point to posting an idiotic thread saying "Hey guys, dont you think I look like Brad Pitt?"

They're a waste of time, they pose no real contribution to the board that couldnt be manifested in some more useful manner.

Why not post something concerning specific phsique goals, like staying lean while still being able to gain small amounts of mass, or best diets to straight up increase size. Instead of making it into some dumbass celebrity look alike thread.

Then its useful to people who want to be ripped but not necessarily huge, even if they dont have a particular goal to look like a member of a boy band.
    Yeah, thats the stuff

Reading is 350x more anabolic than posting

ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by greatwhitehype
    I was just merely stating something that would improve upon the already mocked teen section.
    This is a true statement
    Yeah, thats the stuff

Reading is 350x more anabolic than posting

Originally posted by ncobb707
    wtf do you mean? attention whore? I think the people who make a dumb ass thread and say "hey guys, dont you think I look just like ___________" are far worse than this guy.

And those threads are stupid, seriously, what is the point of them? The answers are always obvious, want a body like Timberlake? Focus more on staying lean and not bulking very much. Vin Disel? Bulk a ton and hope you have good genetics. I mean really, is there a point to posting an idiotic thread saying "Hey guys, dont you think I look like Brad Pitt?"

They're a waste of time, they pose no real contribution to the board that couldnt be manifested in some more useful manner.

Why not post something concerning specific phsique goals, like staying lean while still being able to gain small amounts of mass, or best diets to straight up increase size. Instead of making it into some dumbass celebrity look alike thread.

Then its useful to people who want to be ripped but not necessarily huge, even if they dont have a particular goal to look like a member of a boy band.
    finally someone sane responded. haha.

KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    these threads are ****ing lame and pointless, and have nothing to do with bodybuilding really. most people want to look like gay people like justin timberlake, or eminem, no one big.

themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by KiD707
    these threads are ****ing lame and pointless, and have nothing to do with bodybuilding really. most people want to look like gay people like justin timberlake, or eminem, no one big.
    You do have somewhat of a point but those people are fun to flame.
    Soon I will be on top.

Bodybuilding.com will never forget 3/24/04

Hurricane Francis survivor
    Hurricane Jeanne survivor

KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by themainman
    You do have somewhat of a point but those people are fun to flame.
    true, it is fun to make fun of the little " i am justin timberlake" kid hahaha kid looks like a faygot

Has Muscle Dysmorphia!!!! jonnyb's Avatar
    jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by kennynz
    its annoying??? just dont read it, getting a phsique like stallone isnt a bad goal, dont get so sh!tty about it greatwhitehype, just suck it up and deal with it
    You know , you're right! We need more threads like this - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=184085

I agree with greatwhite, no more bull****! I am sick of those stupid threads, and I've only been here a few months!
    Years Bodybuilding: 4 off and on
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 165lbs
    B/F:8.9%
    Supplements: Whey Isolate, Quickmass, Maltodextrin

Favorite Bodybuilders: Ahmad Haidar, Gustavo Badell, Lee Priest

kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love to flame the people who want to look like J Timberlake, who cares if this forum gets mocked, there are so many other stupid threads here i dont think removing these would redeem the whole place

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I find threads saying no more ____ threads more annoying lol. No, really I dont care. If im on the forums its usually cause Im bored and how entertained would I be without the morons?
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: No More "How do I get a body like _______" threads, please

Originally posted by greatwhitehype
    Mods, can we maybe prohibit this?
    We usually close them before they end in flames, sometimes a few slip by.

Yes they are annoying, nearly as annoying as creatine questions.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896