Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100)

Cool 2023 WNBA playoffs

Do any of you women watch the WNBA?? How long have you been watching?? Are you new to women sports??

I just got into it this year. On Friday nights this year they played double headers on the ion tv channel. It is a league that is kind of everywhere in terms of channels, so I am hoping in the future most games will be on ION nor some similar OTA channel. I got the league pass app and only had to pay $25.00 for all games plus past season games!

I am a mystics fan, and they were kicked out yesterday. But I will watch the rest of the