Nihil31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Advice On Home Workouts

Hey so i had a odd request from a potential client/friend of mine,

Back when i worked at a gym, he use to train there frequently however he messaged me last night saying he lost his job and is looking for workouts he can do through out the day with the primary goal of losing quite the bit of body fat, around 15-20kg & yeah its not body fat specifically but i don't have his measurements, jut what he mentioned his goal is & i'll admit body weight workouts is not my specialty, how ever i did come across an interesting system that i need other opinions on. So its actually the body weight system used by none other than Mike Tyson & yeah yeah i know, athlete and **** but in theory it will allow people to be active during the day depending on time available.

So basically its taking the total amount of sets for the day and splitting them in two, two workouts for the day, In theory it would allow a client to be active during the day while allowing them small workouts instead of one major one as the natural workouts goes, without totally tiring them out as well but then also limits it to people with the time or ability to workout twice a day. Think its viable? I'm asking as frankly as i said, i don't have experience in this field & two never used it myself but i don't want to recommend it to someone and have them be disappointed so i need input from users that's more experienced.

My own experience is more in the power lifting and bodybuilding side