Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I Wonder How Many People Actually Bought BALDUR’S GATE 3 and Regretted It

Being a turn based, heavy dialogue driven game, I guess it is not for most people. Yet they sold A LOT, so it makes me wonder how many bought it without knowing how it is.

Wondering cuz my friend bought it and told me he regrets it, thinkig it was an action-RPG.

Then over the weekend, my cousin visited(he is kinda autistic, srs), and he saw me playing it and said it is boring. Of course his favorite game are shooters esp CoD.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't get it honestly, I have limited time for gaming as an adult and I genuinely couldn't imagine spending it playing a game that's turn based and dialogue heavy. Just sitting there and investing my free time into video game character relationships lol, Def couldn't be me.

Maybe I'm just an adhd gamer but I need more action, I don't play video games that slow. Looks so incredibly boring, let alone the amount of cringe from being involved in these weird video game sexual relationships.

Everyone wants something different out of how they play games so I try not to be too judgemental about it. Play what you like. But to me that game is pure cringe and boring af looking on top of it.

In b4 the bg3cels
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Narrative-driven, dialogue heavy, turn based CRPG, it's most definitely a niche genre, no two ways about it.

On the other hand I just can't take people seriously who fork out cash for a game without even looking up what they're buying. Especially after 3 years of early access, it's not like they were hoodwinking gamers about the playstyle.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    I don't get it honestly, I have limited time for gaming as an adult and I genuinely couldn't imagine spending it playing a game that's turn based and dialogue heavy. Just sitting there and investing my free time into video game character relationships lol, Def couldn't be me.

Maybe I'm just an adhd gamer but I need more action, I don't play video games that slow. Looks so incredibly boring, let alone the amount of cringe from being involved in these weird video game sexual relationships.

Everyone wants something different out of how they play games so I try not to be too judgemental about it. Play what you like. But to me that game is pure cringe and boring af looking on top of it.

In b4 the bg3cels
    You're an adhd multiplayercel who only enjoys sweaty twitch shooters so your opinions on single player games are irrelevant.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally quit DOS2, despite all the praise, because it didn't grip me enough. This is due to similar reasoning in the OP, srs.

BG3 is managing to keep my interest though. Most of my time spent on it is either exploring/combat. Sure there's some dialogue, quests, trading, but some of that only helps to add immersion, some of that helps to get useful items.

I can only play in small spurts though. 75% of the time I'd rather play Call of Duty. But when I finally decide on playing BG3, I don't regret it.
    i7-14700k
    360mm AIO Liquid Cooler (Maingear)
    4080 SUPER Founder's Edition
    2x16GB 6000mhz DDR5 CL30
    2TB Samsung 990 Pro
    Corsair GA 850W Gold
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI

Everything I write is NOT financial advice.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

In b4 the bg3cels
    I'm also a busy dad-cel with way too much chit to do and I actually enjoy the slower pace of video games like BG3. It's the only thing that brings my day to a halt and lets me relax.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How strong of a fomo would someone need to have to just simply click buy on a game simply because it is popular. If someone bought BG3 and regretted it because it's not an action RPG then they're morons for not spending even just five minutes to look up some gameplay trailer.

Afaik Larian didn't even mislead people in the marketing to make them think that BG3 is an action RPG whereas it's hard to say the same about Todd Howard marketing Starfield's exploration as something like No Man's Sky and that the game is RDR2 in space

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

In b4 the bg3cels
    Facts
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    You're an adhd multiplayercel who only enjoys sweaty twitch shooters so your opinions on single player games are irrelevant.
    Yet I own more gaming platforms than you, probably have a bigger steam library, and don't limit myself to one platform or genre of games because of brand loyalty.

And BTW, don't respond about how you have a gaming pc you just upgraded because no one believes it.

Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    I'm also a busy dad-cel with way too much chit to do and I actually enjoy the slower pace of video games like BG3. It's the only thing that brings my day to a halt and lets me relax.
    Fair enough, different strokes for different folks. I can understand wanting to relax, there are plenty of days where I've had a long day at work then I hop on apex legends and get owned and just hate my whole day and wonder why I even booted up lolol

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yet I own more gaming platforms than you, probably have a bigger steam library, and don't limit myself to one platform or genre of games because of brand loyalty.
    All these platforms yet all you play are 2 online multiplayer games. Can you enlighten us on which single player games you completed in 2023?

Also, I played only one game, DOTA2, competitively for a decade and played it seriously. Of course I always had a decent PC. I only switched to PS5 last year remember.

All these platforms yet all you play are 2 online multiplayer games. Can you enlighten us on which single player games you completed in 2023?

Also, I played only one game, DOTA2, competitively for a decade and played it seriously. Of course I always had a decent PC. I only switched to PS5 last year remember.
    Can you post a picture of your pc or two ps5 consoles?

No?

Then stop asking me to prove things to you.

Can you post a picture of your pc or two ps5 consoles?

No?

Then stop asking me to prove things to you.
    I'm not asking you to post pics or go out of your way.

Since you seem to know what great single player games should be like, I'm just curious on which bangers you beat this year that left you in disbelief how an "incredibly boring" game like Baldur's Gate got so popular.

I'm not asking you to post pics or go out of your way.

Since you seem to know what great single player games should be like, I'm just curious on which bangers you beat this year that left you in disbelief how an "incredibly boring" game like Baldur's Gate got so popular.
    Why do you even care, go dick ride someone else for once. You take personal offense to me not liking games it's so fukkin cringe. Anyone else could say they didn't like it but you only quote me and demand I list games that I think are better than balders gate lmao. Why do you even fukkin care? Are you that desperate to argue?

there's plenty of people who aren't interested in turn-based video games. Stop obsessing over me and mine every time I post an opinion you don't like.

Why do you even care, go dick ride someone else for once. You take personal offense to me not liking games it's so fukkin cringe. Anyone else could say they didn't like it but you only quote me and demand I list games that I think are better than balders gate lmao. Why do you even fukkin care? Are you that desperate to argue?

there's plenty of people who aren't interested in turn-based video games. Stop obsessing over me and mine every time I post an opinion you don't like.
    You didn't just say it's not for you, you said things like story arcs, dialog, character relationships and so on are incredibly boring and you cannot fathom how people could like that stuff.

Meanwhile, most people who actually enjoy single player games enjoy them for those very reasons. This is why you sound like a sweaty multiplayercel who is just out of his element. Is it so hard to tell us which single player games you completed this year so we can have examples of actual fun games?

You didn't just say it's not for you, you said things like story arcs, dialog, character relationships and so on are incredibly boring and you cannot fathom how people could like that stuff.

Meanwhile, most people who actually enjoy single player games enjoy them for those very reasons. This is why you sound like a sweaty multiplayercel who is just out of his element. Is it so hard to tell us which single player games you completed this year so we can have examples of actual fun games?
    God you are just pure cringe, move on bro, stop obsessing over my posts

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought act 1 was a little on the slow side.

Act 2 was perfect, creepy atmosphere, lots of interesting discoveries. Terrific resolution and one of the better acted video game characters in ketheric.

Act 3 just light your hair on fire. There's so much going on its hard to keep pace. And the city is so huge and detailed it's tough to walk from one side to another. Not to mention all the dungeons and side maps you have to explore. It's just crazy and takes forever to finish a quest and it feels like there's at least 100 different things to do at any given time.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn. This freeburn vs Coal bickering are like 2 BG companions. Very entertaining. lol
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Damn. This freeburn vs Coal bickering are like 2 BG companions. Very entertaining. lol

It's so fukkin old now idk how this dork still wants to argue over nothing burgers every time I enter a thread and post something he doesn't like. Like I said. Who fukkin cares. Just move on. It's my opinion. I think the game looks whack.

Did anyone else get upset enough to the point of demanding I list games I completed in 2023? No? Only Coal Man because he's a fukkin weirdo who just wants to argue with me. Like I said, cringe.

God you are just pure cringe, move on bro, stop obsessing over my posts
    The cringe is you pretending to be so outraged that you won't answer when everyone can tell the real reason is that you have no answer to give.

What a pussy lmao

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he doesnt even play the fun twitchy shoots, dude is playing APEX LEGENDS. The majority of your time in fps BGS is spent running around looting boxes
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    he doesnt even play the fun twitchy shoots, dude is playing APEX LEGENDS. The majority of your time in fps BGS is spent running around looting boxes
    I play em all baby

I just have played apex the most/longest and it's what the majority of ppl in my discord play so easiest to find a pug.

I don't play battle royals to loot, I hot drop and fight, the only thing I need to loot is dead bodies and it takes 2 seconds and then I am W key to the next gunshots.

That's how you play br's. You're welcome.

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe I'm just an adhd gamer but I need more action
    Ok so why are you dik riding the latest Toddslop?

It's most definitely not the "gunplay", nor the story or whatever.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not my kind of game so hard pass

didn't buy it though lol
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Ok so why are you dik riding the latest Toddslop?

It's most definitely not the "gunplay", nor the story or whatever.
    I don't think I'm dick riding it as much as I just think some of the people hating on it are lulzy considering it's the usual suspects who aren't even playing the game being the most vocal. None of my posts 'defending it' have been towards people who actually downloaded and played the game. It's been to the 3 resident sonycels who aren't playing the game, yet are posting about it non stop. But I think those of us who frequent this section saw that coming from a mile away.

I posted a pretty fair (imo) review when I initially played a bit. I would hardly call this dick riding the latest toddslop. I'm not even a Bethesda fanboy. I played fallout 4 and a little bit of new Vegas. Nothing else.

Good game overall

Space flight is dumb honestly. I haven't done any ship building stuff yet, but given how much I don't care for the flying, I may not even bother too much. Dogfighting is meh. The exploration is.. Just lol. Fast traveling to a planet is pretty underwhelming. It's hard to compare it to no man's sky tho because this game has infinitely more detail in pretty much every way. No mans sky may have a better planet traversing system but it doesn't even remotely compare in any other aspect.

The map system was made by a guy with no eyeballs or brain bc it's terrible

Menus/ui are pretty bad also

Everything else is pretty dope

Game kinda runs like ass, but also looks really good

Combat is better than I thought it would be

This is Bethesda in space. If you like Bethesda games you will like this. Pretty simple.

This game will be insane with mods in due time

This is Def a game where you don't want to rush playthroughs. There's alot of chit to see/find/loot. It's very much a game to chill and take your time with.

I didn't care at first bc pc master race but this is the ideal couch potato game, so I am pretty annoyed it's only 30 fps on console, because I'd love to play in my living room.

On the other hand performance is so poor for this game, not sure my pc is even running it that much better than the Xbox looool.

Anyhoo, I think Starfield is a great great base for a game that's going to be even better as it updates and gets mod support.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I regret this so far
    but i havent put more than an hr into it

should be a game i should like alot but so far its not
    I didnt like Persona 5 Royal until 10 hrs and now its one of my top Rpgs
    give it a 9.7/10 and better than Elden ring
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I regret paying as much as I did ($70) for the game, I should have waited and played other stuff I bought. Overall I like the game, the characters, interactions and the depth of customization of the MC and classes. I like the concept of the strategy and mechanics, but the combat pacing is awful. I've played turn based games like FF and Persona 5 Royal, but fights in this game almost feel like boss fights in terms of time and these dice rolls are brutal. Between playing on a higher difficulty and save scumming, I feel like I'm wasting time, and I want to play something else. I turned down the difficulty to the lowest setting, and it's much more tolerable now.

For the hardcore guys that love this stuff, I'm honestly happy they're enjoying it. For me, I don't see myself playing it more than once, and hopefully I can finish it.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Actually lives in Texas crew
    Definitely putting some anchor babies in illegal latinas crew

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't see how anyone could buy this and not know what to expect.

It was in early access forever, it's digital only, so you can't even buy it based on cool box art. There's literally screenshots and stuff to look at before pulling the trigger. A quick Google search would let you know what you're getting into.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Which one is Shadowheart, and which one is Lae'zel?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    I regret this so far
    but i havent put more than an hr into it
    [img]https://cdn1.epicgames.com/ff52981b1d9947978153c7a7f8bc6d90/offer/EGS_DiscoElysiumTheFinalCut_ZAUM_S6-1200x1600-486d4da970eede7364b9650d63900bad.jpg[/ig]
    should be a game i should like alot but so far its not
    I didnt like Persona 5 Royal until 10 hrs and now its one of my top Rpgs
    give it a 9.7/10 and better than Elden ring
    What didn't click for you in the beginning of P5R?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats me. i was hoping to get more opinions from miscers but once they get going its full on echo chambers.