xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)

New info on Ipam and CJC?

Last I was in the peptide game was the datbtru days, so its been 6+ years. Ive been trying to get brough back up to speed and lots has changed.

Ive been watching a lot of Jay Campbell and purchased his most recent peptide book in addition to watching youtube and reviewing forums https://www.amazon.com/Optimize-your...s=books&sr=1-1

Im getting conflicting information... So i come do you guys. heres what ive read:

Campbell feels Ipam and CJC should be 2 months on and 2 months of, to avoid antibodies or desentisation... but then he says it takes 3 months to start notcing the full effect....

Others have stated its best to take 2 days off during the week. so inject 5 of 7 days in perpetuity

this is all new to me because back when i did it, it was 7 days a week 365. So, it seems pretty clear to me, its the norm to find a way to remain sensitive by taking breaks; wether its cycling or days off during the week.

is there a concensus on what a dosing protocol and cycling protocol? this is where i was thinking of starting:

100 mcg of dac per day

300 mcg of ipam per day

mon/thursday off

use for 3 months before cycling off

during off cycle, can you sub in an MK 677 or something?