Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So Fast...

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    worst advice ever, should've told her to focus on finding a man instead of living a hipster unstable life (the one you two put her through during her childhood and the one she'll put herself through because she wasnt taught better)

also your fault lol

JFL at divorcecels!
    I mean she was like 10 to 12...maybe 13? I wasn't thinking about marrying her off at the time.

Originally Posted by messomi View Post
    don't post your personal life here you are going to regret it 100%
    Maybe. Though I honestly will be surprised if this place exists much longer.

Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    How old is she? Does she know her mom posts conspiracy theories on a dying gay Indian bodybuilding forum?
    Nearly 18. Yes, she is aware of the forum. And conspiracy theories is like your opinion man.

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Florida? Baltimore? Does this daughter of yours have a death wish? Jesus H

Told her I wasn't excited about her even visiting. She insisted that her friends live in an okay safe area. Prior to this she had been saying TX or maybe CO which I was fine with.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Tells me she wants to move to the Baltimore area and get an apartment with a couple of people near these other two friends that just bought a house. Like before we could even walk to the car.

And it seems like she means it. Though TBF this is the 3rd "going to live with friends" plan.
    Lmao I would bank on this plan falling through as well. I was indecisive as all fuk when I was really young, making "concrete" plans I would toss out on a moments notice and do something else cuz I dunno

RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    imagine not going to college instead chosing where you live at 18 based on where your "friends" live.

just fuking lol

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheMossad View Post
    She should go to college.
    That was the one teeny positive thing. Through everything that has happened she checked out of school completely. Yes, I have still tried to encourage her to pursue some sort of training/skill/education.

She said someone who socializes with her group is going to Penn State and she was impressed with it. We never got to do all of that. Her first year of high school was the start of the covid lockdown/remote schooling. She completely missed out on the high school experience and checking out colleges.

Originally Posted by Kiop View Post
    sad,
    Yeah.

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    How is she going to afford to pay rent? Does she have job prospects there?
    When she turns 18 she will have access to her inheritance. And she plans to live with roommates and presumably get some sort of job.

Originally Posted by SteadySmokin View Post
    so she was a teenager and had to leave her friends other family and come live with you - "a boring mom" - whose a loser with 0 friends or man and you wonder why she wants to move away or not be around you? you brought her into your misery. you are ruining her life
    Gee, aren't you a sweetheart. Her life got crappy around the time my mother died. Covid made it a helluva a lot worse. Then her father died. And, yes, it has kind of sucked. Could have been better for certain, but none of it is anything that I did to her, it was stuff that happened to both of us.

Moms are always boring to their children, especially to a teen daughter. I tried to keep things level and see that she had as much positive stuff as I could manage. Do you think she would have been better off with a fun slooty mom who was drinking and sleeping around with tinder guys?
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking back, OP: would you say the time flew by?

I'll become a parent any day now, and most that I know say: "blink they are in kindergarten, blink again in high school...don't miss out". Sometimes I catch a tinge of regret there too.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SteadySmokin View Post
    pics of daughter?
    In4^^^
    I love eggs.

xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Baltimore proper? She can fuk right off. East of Baltimore is all white trash. West of Baltimore out along 70 towards Frederick is where it's at. Farm country and some good money.

Spoiler!
    "The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed."

See OptimusTrajan' sig

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see no issues with it other than her being a bit young. When she is 18 she can do whatever she likes with or without anyones permission.

Obviously a few questions need to be asked. Work is the first one. Where is she going to work to be able to afford an apartment on a single persons salary?

Then the obvious elephant in the room is Baltimore. Sure its a great town, great iof you can afford to live in the nicer areas. Most 18 year olds cant afford this so where realisitically will she gravitate to? The answer is the cheaper parts of town. A city like Baltimore and the outlying areas will have plenty of those but now we are talking some seriously dangerous areas that a bright eyed youngster might not realize the danger in.

While it seems like a fun adventure, the clear and present danger has to be on your mind. If it were me I would sit her down and see what her actual plans are.

Most kids dont understand what it takes to get a job or apartment or any of that as they have not had to do it before.

Then we have job experience. What apartment is going to rent to an 18 year old who just moved to town with no job history, no current job and no money? So right out of the chute she will be almost forced into something sketchy.

If she is looking for some travel and that sort of stuff, the military has great opportunities. It requires work but all the money, medical, housing and all that are covered. Just throwing it out there.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadySmokin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you think she would have been better off with a fun slooty mom who was drinking and sleeping around with tinder guys?

swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She should stay close to home and build some skills until she’s ready to move out on her own. Seems like she hasn’t had much guidance in her life. Moving to the other side of the country for “friends” also means she will be guided by her “friends” who LETS BE FAIR are gonna sloot it up in College and party their first two years.

If she didn’t get into college then she can get a job nearby while going to CC to build some life skills. Have her stay at home until she’s ready then you can kick her out.
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

- Julius Caesar

Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    cliffs?
    OP isn't ready to be an empty nester.

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    Negging OP and anyone who answers seriously without demanding pics like we are all new here.

Got 19 left…..

(unused reps/negs rollover with platinum membership)
    Eh. I posted a little kid pic here once and messomi yelled at me to take it down. Probably wise. We went from long hair and twirly skirts and sparkles, to new extreme hairstyles on the regular and a mix of thrift store/vintage clothes, to now kinda emo/goth style still with unnatural hair colors, mostly black with some boxy stuff, a love of hoodies and tees for different fandoms.

The hair has been every color in the rainbow including yellow, orange, and green. But no tats or piercings because boring mom of peace.

Originally Posted by Tuksonrider View Post
    I know them feels all too well...

...and pics of daughter please.
    I knew there were some other miscers with grown/nearly grown children who could probably relate.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Originally Posted by roosky11 View Post
    Oh boy, bout to be hanging out with Tyrone and company. Be sure once she leaves to check weekly on Blacked.com.
    No crystal ball here, but that would be out of character. The soy is strong with her chosen tribe. She has been into video games, anime/manga, horror, progressive rock, 80s and 90s goth/emo, comic cons, etc. High school GFs were Indian and Italian. Been casually studying German and has a friend or two there. Was keen on moving to Japan for a minute.

Originally Posted by bchap05 View Post
    Stopped reading at wants to move to Baltimore. Isn't that the first time anyone has ever said that?

Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    Lmao I would bank on this plan falling through as well. I was indecisive as all fuk when I was really young, making "concrete" plans I would toss out on a moments notice and do something else cuz I dunno
    Yes, this is how I was thinking driving home...wait and see.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    Looking back, OP: would you say the time flew by?

I'll become a parent any day now, and most that I know say: "blink they are in kindergarten, blink again in high school...don't miss out". Sometimes I catch a tinge of regret there too.
    I've been wondering if you had joined parents crew yet.

Yes and no.

The first year or two is strange because there is just a lot of work to taking care of an infant. A lot of extra physical stuff and a lot of disruption.

IMO it gets better once they are potty trained and then around 4 or 5 better again because they are better able to communicate with you. Once full day school starts you see them less [assuming a stay home parent/not home school] and those years can feel busy, but good. Prime kid years are elementary school and they go like flipping through chapters of a book.

At some point you hit puberty/adolescence and the teen years when kids are dealing with physical changes and usually identify more with their peers and have less time for or interest in adults.

My experience as obviously not typical. I still believe that after elementary school the pace picks up experientialy.

Originally Posted by xxAchillesxx View Post
    Baltimore proper? She can fuk right off. East of Baltimore is all white trash. West of Baltimore out along 70 towards Frederick is where it's at. Farm country and some good money.

Spoiler!
    TFS. I will have to look up the address. I don't know much about the area and what I do know isn't positive.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Way too young to run off and live on her own anywhere, let alone a dumpster chithole like Baltimore.

She's trying to fill some hole in her life. Figure out what it is and don't let her move to Baltimore and become a meth addict rottmaxer who becomes a childless/unmarried 30+ year old that believes in 500 genders. Put your foot down. She's not even 18 and she wanted to run to two other places before this. Save her from herself.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    I see no issues with it other than her being a bit young. When she is 18 she can do whatever she likes with or without anyones permission.

Obviously a few questions need to be asked. Work is the first one. Where is she going to work to be able to afford an apartment on a single persons salary?

Then the obvious elephant in the room is Baltimore. Sure its a great town, great iof you can afford to live in the nicer areas. Most 18 year olds cant afford this so where realisitically will she gravitate to? The answer is the cheaper parts of town. A city like Baltimore and the outlying areas will have plenty of those but now we are talking some seriously dangerous areas that a bright eyed youngster might not realize the danger in.

While it seems like a fun adventure, the clear and present danger has to be on your mind. If it were me I would sit her down and see what her actual plans are.

Most kids dont understand what it takes to get a job or apartment or any of that as they have not had to do it before.

Then we have job experience. What apartment is going to rent to an 18 year old who just moved to town with no job history, no current job and no money? So right out of the chute she will be almost forced into something sketchy.

If she is looking for some travel and that sort of stuff, the military has great opportunities. It requires work but all the money, medical, housing and all that are covered. Just throwing it out there.
    Thanks for such a thoughtful post. I'm absolutely concerned about the potential dangers of the area, and just about her going out on her own in general. Like you said once a kid turns 18 there is only so much you can do.

I can't see her being suited for the military at all. I would prefer she make a more concrete plan about what she plans to do in the short term and what she is going to work towards for the long term.

Originally Posted by swolefnatic View Post
    She should stay close to home and build some skills until she’s ready to move out on her own. Seems like she hasn’t had much guidance in her life. Moving to the other side of the country for “friends” also means she will be guided by her “friends” who LETS BE FAIR are gonna sloot it up in College and party their first two years.

If she didn’t get into college then she can get a job nearby while going to CC to build some life skills. Have her stay at home until she’s ready then you can kick her out.
    Oh, I have no desire to kick her out. Of course I want her to get out and stand on her own at some point; I just don't feel she is prepared for it yet. And maybe she can be talked into this or something like it. It's hard to say.

I wanted her to have a friend group. This friend group? Not what I would have chosen. But I was shut out of her life for a few years and she was shut in with her father because covid. Her friend group arose from online chat, mostly in video games I think. Maybe tiktok/twitch.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Originally Posted by cobhc View Post
    Way too young to run off and live on her own anywhere, let alone a dumpster chithole like Baltimore.

She's trying to fill some hole in her life. Figure out what it is and don't let her move to Baltimore and become a meth addict rottmaxer who becomes a childless/unmarried 30+ year old that believes in 500 genders. Put your foot down. She's not even 18 and she wanted to run to two other places before this. Save her from herself.
    I'm in a quandary.

She will be of legal age and will have her own money [inheritance from her father]. I'm afraid if I come at her too strong she will just be more likely to run away.

It sucks.

I can try reason and persuasion. I know hanging out with friends playing games and going to see shows and stuff has to look a lot more appealing than staying in a place where she hasn't made any social connections.

My last play would be to try to move to MD myself if it goes that far. Though I don't really want to, nor do I know if that would be the right move vs. trying to remain a place to fallback to.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Walk your daughter to a army or marine corps recruiter
    Once a son of light, now a creature in the night

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

fkn baltimore, murderland
    Make Europe Germany Again

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Florida? Baltimore? Does this daughter of yours have a death wish? Jesus H
    lol Katya's daughter is less of of a bish than the Trump loving conservatives who quake in fear anywhere near a city.

So let me get this straight, she visited, loved it, and wants to move there. Meanwhile the red hat moron brigade would pee their pants at the thought of have to go to Baltimore or most other cities cause "you're likely to die."

LOLOLOLOLOL

Bish red hat pus*ies shown real life by an 18 year old daughter of a CT nutjob.

hahahahahahaha

Tell you what kat, I know 10+ young people, including my son and his fiance, who live there and love it. Let me know if you want me to have them show her around.

Oh and my daughter lives in downtown DC. And oddly enough, none of them have been died or assaulted yet you red hat *******s...

SAD
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm in a quandary.

She will be of legal age and will have her own money [inheritance from her father]. I'm afraid if I come at her too strong she will just be more likely to run away.

It sucks.

I can try reason and persuasion. I know hanging out with friends playing games and going to see shows and stuff has to look a lot more appealing than staying in a place where she hasn't made any social connections.

My last play would be to try to move to MD myself if it goes that far. Though I don't really want to, nor do I know if that would be the right move vs. trying to remain a place to fallback to.
    Put your foot down. If she runs, you at least attempted to save her. I don't know how much inheritance she has waiting but she needs to understand it won't last unless it's really really significant. When it runs out, what will she do?

18 is still retarded and most zoomers aren't ready for the difficulties of life.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moms are always boring to their children, especially to a teen daughter. I tried to keep things level and see that she had as much positive stuff as I could manage. Do you think she would have been better off with a fun slooty mom who was drinking and sleeping around with tinder guys?
    This is a question for SilenceSpeaks

FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cobhc View Post

She's trying to fill some hole in her life
    I’m sure the misc can take care of that for her

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If she's in Canton, Brewers Hill, Greektown, or Fells she's likely fine as those are both the best spots for young people (21+ tho). They're mostly safe-ish. Most likely just get your car rummaged through, but if she can only afford to live in Patterson Park, Baltimore Highlands, or somewhere like that tell her to save her money until she can move into a better place. You can find really nice pockets, but you've got to be careful where you're buying in the City.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    Can I date your daughter? I go to Baltimore a lot and the nigs have never robbed me. I think they know I'm too tough to mess with. I'm going to take creatine soon too and become next level tough.
    kek
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What is her inheritance like? I can't believe it wasn't set up to go to her when she was older. I'm very thankful to have not received anything until I was 28. No matter how much it was, I would have lost most of it at that age

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been wondering if you had joined parents crew yet.

Yes and no.

The first year or two is strange because there is just a lot of work to taking care of an infant. A lot of extra physical stuff and a lot of disruption.

IMO it gets better once they are potty trained and then around 4 or 5 better again because they are better able to communicate with you. Once full day school starts you see them less [assuming a stay home parent/not home school] and those years can feel busy, but good. Prime kid years are elementary school and they go like flipping through chapters of a book.

At some point you hit puberty/adolescence and the teen years when kids are dealing with physical changes and usually identify more with their peers and have less time for or interest in adults.

My experience as obviously not typical. I still believe that after elementary school the pace picks up experientialy.
    Thanks for sharing. I'll make a thread when I join the parents crew

I moved out of my parents' place when I was 17, and never looked back. So I see it as normal for those in a similar age to want to do the same. But, ideally, with a secure financial situation as well. Her access to her inheritance...pardon my saying, should be for some investment/legacy (depending on the amount). Not to pay rent somewhere while scouring job ads. Just my two cents here.

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    High school GFs were Indian and Italian.
    Wait, are we talking friends who are girls, or lesbo?
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk off we're full
    *MFC*
    *AP4C*
    *HTC*

Originally Posted by mikebadg3 View Post
    Walk your daughter to a army or marine corps recruiter
    Believe me, she is so not suited. You know the fairytale "The Princess and the Pea"?

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    lol Katya's daughter is less of of a bish than the Trump loving conservatives who quake in fear anywhere near a city.

So let me get this straight, she visited, loved it, and wants to move there. Meanwhile the red hat moron brigade would pee their pants at the thought of have to go to Baltimore or most other cities cause "you're likely to die."

LOLOLOLOLOL

Bish red hat pus*ies shown real life by an 18 year old daughter of a CT nutjob.

hahahahahahaha

Tell you what kat, I know 10+ young people, including my son and his fiance, who live there and love it. Let me know if you want me to have them show her around.

Oh and my daughter lives in downtown DC. And oddly enough, none of them have been died or assaulted yet you red hat *******s...

SAD
    We previously lived in a suburb of Detroit so I know there can be nice areas. It is still very far away with people I don't really know.

Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    If she's in Canton, Brewers Hill, Greektown, or Fells she's likely fine as those are both the best spots for young people (21+ tho). They're mostly safe-ish. Most likely just get your car rummaged through, but if she can only afford to live in Patterson Park, Baltimore Highlands, or somewhere like that tell her to save her money until she can move into a better place. You can find really nice pockets, but you've got to be careful where you're buying in the City.
    TFS.

Originally Posted by wrassler45 View Post
    What is her inheritance like? I can't believe it wasn't set up to go to her when she was older. I'm very thankful to have not received anything until I was 28. No matter how much it was, I would have lost most of it at that age
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I'll make a thread when I join the parents crew

I moved out of my parents' place when I was 17, and never looked back. So I see it as normal for those in a similar age to want to do the same. But, ideally, with a secure financial situation as well. Her access to her inheritance...pardon my saying, should be for some investment/legacy (depending on the amount). Not to pay rent somewhere while scouring job ads. Just my two cents here.
    It wasn't set up purposefully at all. He died intestate and we were at the mercy of the court which seems to assume that any adults attached to a minor are out to steal from the child vs. protect them.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Originally Posted by stevebec View Post
    Wait, are we talking friends who are girls, or lesbo?
    Friends who are girls AFAIK.

Originally Posted by jstn0127 View Post
    Fuk off we're full
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew