Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Explain one reason why that's difficult though? Just because it doesn't happen and these retards take years making agreements with each other isn't a valid reason. What holds it all up in those situations is money and giving each individual school the right to pick and choose who they play outside of the conference.

Professional sports don't release their schedules for the upcoming year until the end of the current year. MLB has 162 games they have to schedule every year and organize with everyone playing on almost every day and they figure it out at seasons end.

And all of these colleges have their own stadiums so there's no barriers with coordinating around other events either. You can say they take for ever to get the schedule and it's not possible. But is it actually not possible? Like... what is not possible about it? That doesn't make any sense at all.

You know why it doesn't happen? 2 reason, both money related
    1.) Scheduling a bunch of top 25 teams makes it difficult to win them all which means you reduce your chances of making the playoffs (aka more money)
    2.) The cupcake schools are paying millions of dollars to you to come to your stadium and play you.

That's 100% the reason. This idea that it's not possible is laughable. There's just no advantage to making them play a fully competitive schedule so that's why it's not done. Really all there is to it.

You’ll have to better define what you are proposing. Are you saying that top teams should only play other top teams? Are you saying that they should play 3 legit teams that are on their level every year? The first is mathematically impossible. The second still leaves the teams playing 9 lesser teams, which isn’t much different than what we have now. Or what exactly are you saying. And constructing a 32 team NFL season is WAY different than constructing schedules for 128 FBS teams in a single month that is based on what analysts think the top teams are after fall practice concludes(or even before it starts). And again that’s before get into how the preseason rankings can be flawed.

But again, you’re either proposing a system that’s mathematically impossible due to lack of quality teams to go around in a 12 game season, or you’re proposing a system not too much different than what we already have where most games are mismatches. And as I mentioned earlier, having all of the good teams play in the regular season will mainly result in tons of rematches in the playoffs while also diminishing the impact of the regular season.

So exactly what type of scheduling system are you proposing?
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    The big 5 Longest active bowl streaks:
    1. Georgia 26
    2. Oklahoma 24
    3. Wisconsin 21
    4. Alabama 19
    5. Clemson 18

Name the 50 schools with better programs. Of course, number 3 will be off the list soon with this new clown coaching staff.
    What an embarrassingly ignorant post. I should know better. Even with an extreme down year the program still ends up earning a Jan 1 Bowl Game against the LSU Tigers.

Big Ten 3-0.

Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Been telling these kids for weeks it's gonna be:

Ohio State
    Oregon
    FSU
    Bama
    Nice.
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What an embarrassingly ignorant post. I should know better. Even with an extreme down year the program still ends up earning a Jan 1 Bowl Game against the LSU Tigers.

Big Ten 3-0.

Nice.

Great, another opportunity to watch the Wiscucksin Badgers get their teeth kicked in like the worthless sack of losers they are (just like their low IQ fans, of course).
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bama winning it all. Give Saban two extra weeks to prepare, he's going to massacre Harbaugh. Doesn't matter who wins UT/Washington.

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There shouldn't be this many bowl games in the first place. Honestly they really just need to wipe away all of the bowl games that aren't the official playoffs. They were blatant money grabs from the get go. LOL at finishing your season and sitting around a month before your bowl game that doesn't mean a god damn thing.

Players opting out and exposing it for the scam that it is is the best thing ever.

I don't see you crying that the NFL doesn't have a consolation bracket that forces all the non-playoff teams to play more games after the season ends. Who the f*ck wants to watch that? It's the same with bowl games that mean nothing.
    I will seriously never understand this. Do you like college football? Why want less of it? Would you rather they just have 3 hours of sports talk shows that nobody watches? Why not have more live sports? If there are certain bowl games you don't care to watch, you don't have to. For most fans they only get 12 games to watch their school/team, why wouldn't you want more? Even if its the Dollar General Sasparilluh Bowl presented by Pepperidge Farm, in conjunction with Ritz.

Programs that aren't in a good bowl need to just use them like pre-season exhibition games. If seniors want to play, cool, you earned it. Otherwise, give the guys you expect to be around next year the experience and playing time. They should also let non-bowl eligible teams get the extra practices in too. If anyone needs extra practice its the 2-10 chit team. Help the basement dwellers get better and let them have extra practices.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    Bama winning it all. Give Saban two extra weeks to prepare, he's going to massacre Harbaugh. Doesn't matter who wins UT/Washington.
    This
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    I will seriously never understand this. Do you like college football? Why want less of it? Would you rather they just have 3 hours of sports talk shows that nobody watches? Why not have more live sports? If there are certain bowl games you don't care to watch, you don't have to. For most fans they only get 12 games to watch their school/team, why wouldn't you want more? Even if its the Dollar General Sasparilluh Bowl presented by Pepperidge Farm, in conjunction with Ritz.

Programs that aren't in a good bowl need to just use them like pre-season exhibition games. If seniors want to play, cool, you earned it. Otherwise, give the guys you expect to be around next year the experience and playing time. They should also let non-bowl eligible teams get the extra practices in too. If anyone needs extra practice its the 2-10 chit team. Help the basement dwellers get better and let them have extra practices.
    I don't watch every schools games. They aren't relevant. Why would I want more games that I won't watch? Do you watch every college football game? WTF??

If you're talking about 1 more extra game for your own team that's seriously minuscule. At that point I am in fact less interested in one more meaningless game my team plays and more curious who will be champion. So no, I don't need that game.

If you need an extra game so bad why make it a bowl game at all? Just add an extra game to everyone's season. Obviously there is time. It's this notion of consolation "postseason" games that's just pathetic. Hey you sucked ass all year and lost most of your games but here's a "postseason" game where we can rake in extra money off sponsorships even though you didn't earn a true postseason birth.

Why do you want consolation postseason games is a better question? Answer me truthfully, do you also watch NFL preseason games? I mean it's more games like you say. I for one f*cking do not watch NFL preseason, just as I do not watch bullsh*t bowl games. None of it is entertaining in either context and context matters.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Great, another opportunity to watch the Wiscucksin Badgers get their teeth kicked in like the worthless sack of losers they are (just like their low IQ fans, of course).
    Actually they won 8 of their last 9 bowl games.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't watch every schools games. They aren't relevant. Why would I want more games that I won't watch? Do you watch every college football game? WTF??

If you're talking about 1 more extra game for your own team that's seriously minuscule. At that point I am in fact less interested in one more meaningless game my team plays and more curious who will be champion. So no, I don't need that game.

If you need an extra game so bad why make it a bowl game at all? Just add an extra game to everyone's season. Obviously there is time. It's this notion of consolation "postseason" games that's just pathetic. Hey you sucked ass all year and lost most of your games but here's a "postseason" game where we can rake in extra money off sponsorships even though you didn't earn a true postseason birth.

Why do you want consolation postseason games is a better question? Answer me truthfully, do you also watch NFL preseason games? I mean it's more games like you say. I for one f*cking do not watch NFL preseason, just as I do not watch bullsh*t bowl games. None of it is entertaining in either context and context matters.
    what a cry baby little bitch you are. Don't watch then... sounds like you don't. But them just existing bothers you? It's millions extra for the schools. It oftentimes ends up in match-ups we don't typically see.. and usually only teams that won 6 or more games get to play.

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No, I don't watch every CFB game. My point is, I would rather have more games and have more opportunity to watch games if I want to, because I like CFB. I'd rather have it on and have the choice of watching an extra game or not, versus not having the option to watch more of the sport I like.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what a cry baby little bitch you are. Don't watch then... sounds like you don't. But them just existing bothers you? It's millions extra for the schools. It oftentimes ends up in match-ups we don't typically see.. and usually only teams that won 6 or more games get to play.
    And every former player I’ve ever known said the players always love the bowl games. A chance to go hang out with your team and do all kinds of activities in a new city. Sure some places are better than others, but it’s still better than sitting at home.

And on another note….why can’t Ohio State beat SEC teams?
    +positive crew+

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    And every former player I’ve ever known said the players always love the bowl games. A chance to go hang out with your team and do all kinds of activities in a new city. Sure some places are better than others, but it’s still better than sitting at home.

I'm quite sure they also don't really care 100% about the outcome, and the parties afterwards whether you win or lose must be epic. All it gets is more money for the program, which is a good thing but any leaving player wouldn't GAF.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Listen you clown f*ck, I wasn't the one who brought the topic up. So don't come in here like some jackass telling me I'm a crybaby. There was a comment about how it was a shame everyone was opting out of bowl games, and all I followed up with was I'm glad they opt out and they're getting exposed as they should be.

Sounds more like you're the cry baby bitch who can't handle someone that doesn't share the same opinion toward your precious bowl games that even the players don't want to play any more. Cry harder that no one wants to play them for your entertainment.

If they exist then they exist. Why would that bother me and when did I say that it did? The people bothered at the moment are the ones posting about how they are bothered by players opting out. I think it's funny (and deserved) as I already indicated. No crying here bitch boy. That's reserved for you and your clan that doesn't get its teams playing at full strength for it's meaningless consolation games.

If anything, I'm getting more relevant games with expanded playoffs (the real playoffs not the consolation bowl games).... so why would I be crying?

Do they? Then why are so many opting out if they all love it. You guys need to go back and re-read what kicked off the whole conversation. The crying started because these "new rules" or whatever the f*ck has led to players opting out of bowl games. Let's do a f*cking memory refresh for everyone for 5 seconds.

It becomes more evident every year, but all the people who warned the changes would ruin college football appear to be right.

- there is actually less stability on college teams than in the NFL. In the pros at least players sign multi year contracts. Now plenty of players jump ship at first sign of not getting the snaps they feel they deserve. On every team there is a huge chunk that are first year players, beyond just the usual freshman aspect.

- bowl games mean a lot less now. In addition to lots of players transferring after the season and before the bowl, there are now tons of players opting out of bowl games. Even if they aren’t highly projected, and sometimes even if it’s a good/great bowl game, they’ll still sit out. All it takes is one or two players out and it completely changes the game.
    So like... who the f*ck is the one crying here exactly? All I see is bitching that bowl games mean a lot less. News flash, they didn't mean anything before!

And they all love bowl games but they're all opting out? Pick you one you retard so that I can redirect my ammo at you idiots appropriately.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 12-30-2023 at 07:21 AM.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gg refs way to jew Ole Miss out of 7 points
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

Lmfao….can always count on SEBeast to have a good meltdown
    +positive crew+

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Georgia was the easiest bet in the world. And I did bet the world.

And even though I am a Michigan fan (although I went to MSU)....I am betting Alabama.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO at free shoes u getting molly wopped

George could drop a hundo on them if they wanted
    Not in the AM

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MustardTiger17 View Post
    LMAO at free shoes u getting molly wopped

George could drop a hundo on them if they wanted
    Not surprised at all to see this result and that’s why the committee made the right decision leaving FSU out.

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Not surprised at all to see this result and that’s why the committee made the right decision leaving FSU out.
    Exactly. Just lol at the FL politicians and a lot of the MSM getting involved in that.

Idiots.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These bowl games have become even more irrelevant with the portal
    Everything I do is biblical

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    Exactly. Just lol at the FL politicians and a lot of the MSM getting involved in that.

Idiots.
    As a fan watching I'm glad they left them out, but it's definitely still unfair. Honestly they should have just left Michigan out.

Also something to consider about the game yesterday though, FSU had a ton of people skip the game who would have played in the playoff.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

I think Georgia was the best all-around team this year. I think if they played Bama 10x, they win 7. It was just Bama's night.

I never wanna hear a chirp from a Florida **** U again. Literally pathetic. TCU put up a better fight. And who tf do they think they are having all their potential NFL starters sit? As if no one from Georgia is NFL bound? As of Georgia isn't upset about not making the playoff after winning two nattys in a row?

I think Georgia was the best all-around team this year. I think if they played Bama 10x, they win 7. It was just Bama's night.

I never wanna hear a chirp from a Florida **** U again. Literally pathetic. TCU put up a better fight. And who tf do they think they are having all their potential NFL starters sit? As if no one from Georgia is NFL bound? As of Georgia isn't upset about not making the playoff after winning two nattys in a row?
    That's why Georgia is back to back champions are free shoes u are a bunch of whiny bums. Superior culture at Georgia, Alabama etc. Their low test coach should take a long hard look at the state of their team and who they recruit.

Alabama didn't have this problem last year similar to Georgia.
    Not in the AM

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What a beautiful weekend so far.

Actually they won 8 of their last 9 bowl games.
    How's that working out for you today?
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

What a beautiful weekend so far.

How's that working out for you today?
    Those that picked Wisconsin with the points rode home with a bag of cash in the trunk.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Time for Michigan to dick slap Bama in the face
    -SoutheastBeast1

I still don't think they made the right decision because their decision was inconsistent. If you're saying they should put the best 4 in (thus a good decision to leave FSU out) that opinion is fine. But they didn't put the best 4 teams in. They also didn't put the 4 teams who deserved it the most (by leaving FSU).

Honestly I could get behind leaving FSU out if they put the 4 best teams in (Michigan, Ohio State, Georgia, Alabama). We should have just made the runner up in the SEC and Big 10 play the champions of the other conference. Then if the championship ended as a conference rematch then so be it.

In b4 Ohio State lost to Missouri... yeah after one of the best players in the country opted out and his QB followed right behind him transferring out.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Ok... the entire Michigan football team must be on the take today.... lmao at this start.

Which Bama booster is paying them for these turnovers that aren't even being forced by the defense?
    -SoutheastBeast1

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another bowl game where Michigan doesn't show up to play.

This is the Michigan team I thought they were. Bama looks outmatched in all honesty. As long as Michigan doesn't continue giving Bama gifts they're the better team here.
    -SoutheastBeast1