Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bicmane102 View Post
    do you know how i know your an incel who never had a social life?

because you see this chit a lot when you are out.

only incels assume those things because they dont know better srs
    I'm not disagreeing with you that it can happen

I'm just saying you have no clue what that guy was/ had

Unfortunately, I think it's likely it was more superficial than you think

Again, maybe not.. that's just pretty rare

I agree when you go out it's not like every guy with a girl is Brad pitt but you're usually talking avg. With avg.

Not below avg. With hotties

I'm not even close to the same stratosphere as insinuating you need to be Brad Pitt to talk to women

bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicmane102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Alphametric View Post
    I think the disconnect is let's say a woman finds you attractive. Like she matched you on a dating app and agreed to meet you for a drink.

At that point it's 100% personality.
    most miscers have never reached that point

Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphametric is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie.. but you have no fuken clue ha. That dude could have been rich or had rich Saudi oil parents. Or something like that

I agree with the premise of your thread a bit.. but think it takes a Lil more. Like know how and aggression

Some dude that sits back and chills 100% of the time will never have the aggression to make a move

Some very, very nice guys can't get laid
    I honestly was looking more at his girl than I was at him lol. But the way she looked at him and the way she guarded her gaze towards my direction gave me the impression he put a spell on her (srs). Like if it was purely a golddigger type thing she probably would have at least checked me out once lol... or I would have at least caught her looking around at other guys.

None of that. She was locked on him.

She also didn't come across as a gold digger type. Just a typical, cute/pretty white college girl that took care of herself and was in good shape. She had a nice/positive vibe to her as well.

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great post, OP. Totally agree with your theory. I noticed this phenomenon properly last year. Total dry spell, felt invisible to women, rejections whenever I tried. Got some very nice attention from a hottie on a night out and from then that night was radiating confidence and getting eye ****ed by every girl I approached. That cycle has repeated a few times since then. The lows are really low. Need to learn to channel the high energy more often.
    Original board member since 1999

SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legendsneverdie View Post
    height is all that matters, the rest is irrelevant. If you are a chad you can say anything and still will get a chance to plow. Try not to over think it.
    Chad: I entered my passcode and my phone unlocked.
    Sloot: *giggles* that's hilarious. Are you a comedian?