Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1547
    ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I find it absolutely ridiculous, almost annoying as fuk (I know I shouldn't be annoyed, but it just shows a level of moronish from someone claiming to be this big outdoors nature adventurer) that everyone in this thread and everyone in the country got this above news flash on their mobile phone the minute it happened.

This is like the "don't be your parents" commercial. This old out of touch jackazz being the first to post all the news flashes everyone has already gotten on their phones. LOOSER!!!
    and now ask yurself why u give a fukk. Seriously, do it.

it's winter time for building. Go build.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Leftist commies are guaranteeing that Trump will win 2024.

You will see.
    So if Trump does win it'll be because of so-called "leftist commies" rather than a win because he's the right person for the job. It's suddenly become all so clear to me now.
    747 Driver

PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    747 Driver

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta wonder about a fella who claims he is living a dream and so active and adventurous to have a priority in life such as this.

The DA lady is involved in some shady stuff, in fact she reminded me of the lady here in Baldamore who’s been under investigation for FRAUD.

All these hippacryts going after each other.............

The DA lady excepted vacations and dinners via the tax payer, yet says she paid this guy back in cash. There’s no records of this, so this means the guy used tax payer money for this stuff, then got paid cash which he never reported.

And T is the guy you get your boner on everyday............

That DA lady is a dime a dozen too.
    The DA lady is for the Georgia election fraud case who is alleged to be taking vacations, I believe. The DA for the NY business fraud case is a dude. I'm not sure if he's supposed to be corrupt or not or if it's just the DA in Georgia. There's too many cases to keep track of.

It's kind of funny that a guy running for President of the US can't even do business in New York for the next three years. I wonder what happens if he tries to sign an Executive Order for some type of business dealing in New York, will that be a violation? Hell, with his financial issues he wouldn't even able to get a security clearance yet he might end up in charge of the Defense Department. Are they going to have to redact defense briefings? Mr President, you'll need to leave the room while we discuss top secret matters of national defense.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    and now ask yurself why u give a fukk. Seriously, do it.

it's winter time for building. Go build.

LOL, I care because this type of obsession happiness of seeing a certain person getting bullied by the state needs to be called out.

T sells gimmicks, you have the choice to buy or not buy his gimmick.

These people from the “state” that OP seems to root for are the ones taking from everyone without everyone even knowing until this stuff happens.

And just do you know, I’m banned from MAGA for life, I got the official letter, so I can’t stand the fing guy myself, but I dont like how OP who claims has this awesome life gets his jollies daily to start posting wars on this chit because really his life probably sucks. I know if my life was as good as he claims I’d rarely post piss matching threads on politics especially redundant MEMEs. How boring.
    Last edited by LWW; 02-19-2024 at 01:38 PM.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And just to be clear, I think Ts mind is getting into a scary place to only serve for 4 years. Some call it passion but it’s getting ridiculous.

I won’t vote for the guy.

But I don’t find any joy in reading what the state is doing to him just because he wants to run. IMO to wake up daily and find excitement in posting about another’s issues is pretty sick and disturbing.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How boring.
    xactly.

reread your first line. Seriously Bro. Are u some kinda fatshist???

A dude on the internet said something aboot some other dude upon an privately owned public forum and u feel sufficiently aggrieved that u gotta mad dog that dude relentlessly and then be all aboot the dude having "this type of obsession happiness" of seeing a certain person getting bullied by the state and needs to be called out for said bullying.

Dude, I gave up on you reading Mastery by Robert Greene butt I got a new book for u thats an easy read and will help yur dumbass understand how yur dumbass brain works and what's the brains purpose.

Seven and a Half Lessons About the Brain

Find it. Buy it. Read it. Learn something useful.

or don't.

btw, I'd like to think I made up fatshist butt that's unlikely.

xactly.

reread your first line. Seriously Bro. Are u some kinda fatshist???

A dude on the internet said something aboot some other dude upon an privately owned public forum and u feel sufficiently aggrieved that u gotta mad dog that dude relentlessly and then be all aboot the dude having "this type of obsession happiness" of seeing a certain person getting bullied by the state and needs to be called out for said bullying.

Dude, I gave up on you reading Mastery by Robert Greene butt I got a new book for u thats an easy read and will help yur dumbass understand how yur dumbass brain works and what's the brains purpose.

Seven and a Half Lessons About the Brain

Find it. Buy it. Read it. Learn something useful.

or don't.

btw, I'd like to think I made up fatshist butt that's unlikely.

Not interested in the book, but as long as OP continues acting like the guy he is obsessed with, I'll continue to point it out to him. I feel it's my duty to keep the forum pure.

747 Driver

Who gets the money T has to pay?

The state of NY?

Are the people of NY getting this money?

Who are the victims here? Is NY the victim?

Total BS to for the state to say someone owes them millions and then says you can’t even run a business here to pay us.

You think I like a guy who roots for that abuse............
    Last edited by LWW; 02-20-2024 at 07:20 AM.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Who are the victims here? Is NY the victim?

Here ya go. The relevant section of the decision (the "no avail" clause). Just three paragraphs in plain english:

Defendants have argued vociferously throughout the trial that there can be no fraud as, they assert, that none of the banks or insurance companies relied on any of the alleged misrepresentations. The proponents of this theory posit that lenders demand complex statements of financial condition but then ignore them.

Defendants’ argument is to no avail, as none of plaintiff’s causes of action requires that it demonstrate reliance. Instead, plaintiff must merely show that defendants intended to commit the fraud. Reliance is not a requisite element of either Executive Law § 63(12) or of any of the alleged Penal Law violations. See, e.g., People v Essner, 124 Misc 2d 830, 834 (Sup Ct, NY County 1984) (“Reliance then is not an element of [Penal Law § 175.45 - Falsifying Business Records], and documents subpoenaed to prove or disprove reliance by the banks are immaterial”).

However, the Court notes that, although not required, there is ample documentary and testimonial evidence that the banks, insurance companies, and the City of New York did, in fact, rely on defendants to be truthful and accurate in their financial submissions. The testimony in this case makes abundantly clear that most, if not all, loans began life based on numbers on an SFC, which the lenders interpreted in their own unique way. The testimony confirmed, rather than refuted, the overriding importance of SFCs in lending decisions.
    Both parties agreed to summary judgment before this trial, and as you can see the law doesn't require victims or damages. The law explicitly protects New York State's interest in having commercial markets where fraud is not tolerated, even if they can't point at actual victims of a given fraud.

So repeated intentional misrepresentations of value, conceiving relevant appraisals, and so on, are violations of that law.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Here ya go. The relevant section of the decision (the "no avail" clause). Just three paragraphs in plain english:

Both parties agreed to summary judgment before this trial, and as you can see the law doesn't require victims or damages. The law explicitly protects New York State's interest in having commercial markets where fraud is not tolerated, even if they can't point at actual victims of a given fraud.

So repeated intentional misrepresentations of value, conceiving relevant appraisals, and so on, are violations of that law.

LOL, first of all, Typical lawyer talk = plain English. Yes it’s English but makes no sense to any laymen.

So T or his lawyer got scammed into signing something before court is my analysis. Laws are always manipulated.

I won’t buy those shoes but if he decides to brand a pair underwear with his red white and blue face on the front package, I’m game.

wearing those would be priceless in the bedroom whether I’m banned from MEGA or not.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL, first of all, Typical lawyer talk = plain English. Yes it’s English but makes no sense to any laymen.
    What part don’t you understand?

So T or his lawyer got scammed into signing something before court is my analysis. Laws are always manipulated.
    Summary judgment is a very common outcome in civil litigation. Trials are only needed for factual disputes.

In a civil case, both sides exchange evidence and probe the issues through demanding documents and testimony from the other side. This is called “discovery.” When discovery is over, before a trial, the parties can make a motion for summary judgment. In essence, this is an argument that says, “Judge, there are no disputed facts so there’s no need for a trial, and based on the evidence in the case and applicable law, my side should win.” The other side can poke holes in the legal arguments, or raise factual issues that need to be resolved at a trial. But if the judge agrees, the case is over without a trial.

Here, the State won summary judgment against Trump on a number of issues. The trial that proceeded was mainly about the amount of damages owed.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys is trump caving yet? Is he disqualified from running for the potus yet or still good to go?

Unless he cannot run no care.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

What part don’t you understand?

Summary judgment is a very common outcome in civil litigation. Trials are only needed for factual disputes.

In a civil case, both sides exchange evidence and probe the issues through demanding documents and testimony from the other side. This is called “discovery.” When discovery is over, before a trial, the parties can make a motion for summary judgment. In essence, this is an argument that says, “Judge, there are no disputed facts so there’s no need for a trial, and based on the evidence in the case and applicable law, my side should win.” The other side can poke holes in the legal arguments, or raise factual issues that need to be resolved at a trial. But if the judge agrees, the case is over without a trial.

Here, the State won summary judgment against Trump on a number of issues. The trial that proceeded was mainly about the amount of damages owed.
    I didn’t understand any of that mumbo jumbo. I need to read complex stuff dozens of times and I need to do the same for IT stuff. Do you really I’m going to read that over and over again? A man has to lift some time.

So the money goes to the state to use as they wish?

Not interested in the book, but as long as OP continues acting like the guy he is obsessed with, I'll continue to point it out to him. I feel it's my duty to keep the forum pure.
    I dig, Dude. It's a dirty job butt someone gotta do it. I just hate thinking it's prolly eating into yur training gainz.

and all good cuz the link was for someone else.

I didn’t understand any of that mumbo jumbo. I need to read complex stuff dozens of times and I need to do the same for IT stuff. Do you really I’m going to read that over and over again? A man has to lift some time.
    Ok. I will try to explain it a little more clearly. It is important you understand that this was not a typical common law fraud case, which requires a victim to show specific monetary damages representing how they were harmed. This was a case brought under the NY Executive Law, which gives the AG the power and responsibility to investigate and punish fraudulent activity in the market. As a center of global commerce, NY enacted this law to ensure trust in the integrity of the NY marketplace and maintain fair competition.

Thus, as a pure legal issue, it doesn't really matter that Trump may have repaid some of the loans he obtained through applications with fraudulent or otherwise misstated numbers. The point of the law is that repeated fraudulent activity by a business, such as submitting false loan applications, should be punished by the state regardless of whether the lender lost money. The victim is the NY market itself. If such activity goes unpunished, the NY market becomes seen as a place where fraud can flourish. Businesses like Trump's, which operate by inflating their valuations, also gain an unfair advantage over competitors--especially when it comes to obtaining financing and getting more favorable loan terms. By the same token, all other businesses that operate in NY are incentivized to lie. After all, if Trump can do it and get away with it (as long as his loans are repaid) shouldn't they all do it too? Otherwise they're just competing with a handicap.

So the tl;dr is that you have to look at it from a market-protection perspective and not whether a lender was repaid or not. Because that is the very intent and function of the law under which Trump was found liable.

So the money goes to the state to use as they wish?
    It varies by state but yes, generally it is considered as revenue for the state.

Ok. I will try to explain it a little more clearly. It is important you understand that this was not a typical common law fraud case, which requires a victim to show specific monetary damages representing how they were harmed. This was a case brought under the NY Executive Law, which gives the AG the power and responsibility to investigate and punish fraudulent activity in the market. As a center of global commerce, NY enacted this law to ensure trust in the integrity of the NY marketplace and maintain fair competition.

Thus, as a pure legal issue, it doesn't really matter that Trump may have repaid some of the loans he obtained through applications with fraudulent or otherwise misstated numbers. The point of the law is that repeated fraudulent activity by a business, such as submitting false loan applications, should be punished by the state regardless of whether the lender lost money. The victim is the NY market itself. If such activity goes unpunished, the NY market becomes seen as a place where fraud can flourish. Businesses like Trump's, which operate by inflating their valuations, also gain an unfair advantage over competitors--especially when it comes to obtaining financing and getting more favorable loan terms. By the same token, all other businesses that operate in NY are incentivized to lie. After all, if Trump can do it and get away with it (as long as his loans are repaid) shouldn't they all do it too? Otherwise they're just competing with a handicap.

So the tl;dr is that you have to look at it from a market-protection perspective and not whether a lender was repaid or not. Because that is the very intent and function of the law under which Trump was found liable.

It varies by state but yes, generally it is considered as revenue for the state.

Ok, that plain English made much more sense.

I dig, Dude. It's a dirty job butt someone gotta do it. I just hate thinking it's prolly eating into yur training gainz.

and all good cuz the link was for someone else.

LOL, well where is OP anyway?

747 Driver

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Leftist commies are guaranteeing that Trump will win 2024.

You will see.
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    So if Trump does win it'll be because of so-called "leftist commies" rather than a win because he's the right person for the job. It's suddenly become all so clear to me now.

-------BOOM-------

-------------------------------

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOOSER!!!
    ***Loser

hippacryts
    ***hypocrites

You are not smarter than a 5th grader.

LMAO @ Little Man.

Several posts in a row? And I haven’t even talked to you? Hell I wasn’t even here. Ha ha

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1698151193

I don’t know whether to be flattered by your man crush on me or get a restraining order lmao

Luv me some anus hair!!!!
    Hate to burst your bubble but you may as well back off Little Man, Pockets is No Homo No Queero.
    I don’t swing that way, even if you were female you wouldn’t be my type. Too short, Too Fat, never shuts up lol

where is OP anyway?
    Miss me?

You complain when I am here
    You complain when I am not.

You are just a chronic fuking complainer that is never happy, but we all know that (You’re poor wifey, that gal deserves a medal and/or a remote with a mute button to silence you)

Seriously though, you need to stop thinking and talking about me so much, you shouldn’t let someone live in your head rent free. I really don’t give a rats ass about where you are, or what you are doing. Aside from answering a dumbass post you made I don’t give you another thought.
    You should do the same and lay off the continual Pockets, Pockets. Pockets thing. I wouldn’t be surprised of you yelled out my name when you are banging the old lady

You need an intervention bro, I bet you could get one for half price

Speaking of gals, you need to toughen up princess

“Getting offended by something posted on the internet is like choosing to step in dog sh!t instead of walking around it.”

Although you are no doubt the Top Maga cultist sheep out there, you won’t pull the wool over anyone's eyes with your fabrication and lies campaign you Baaaaahhhhd Boy you

it's my duty to keep the forum pure.

I’m in a hurry but before I go.

You have told us many times that you hardly leave your house opting for soap operas and women's talk shows so here’s a few recent relaxing outdoor clips I threw together, everyone can use more of the great outdoors in their life even the crusty Bass Turds

OK, that’s enough about our Little self appointed Super Zero.

Let’s get this thread back on track

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love this thread.

Trump's gonna win in November, despite all the witch hunts and mockery. Gotta love living in reality, eh boyos?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump offered a solid tribute to Navalny that CNN of course raged over. Trump is not a stranger to political persecution. What is so wrong about him relating to that? Anyway I feel confident he will win, unless of course barred from running.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

T stated last night he doesn’t want any revenge, “revenge is success”.

Good stuff there.

Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And just to be clear, I think Ts mind is getting into a scary place to only serve for 4 years. Some call it passion but it’s getting ridiculous.

I won’t vote for the guy.

But I don’t find any joy in reading what the state is doing to him just because he wants to run. IMO to wake up daily and find excitement in posting about another’s issues is pretty sick and disturbing.
    The state isn't doing anything to him because he wants to run. They're doing it because he has a long documented history of committing fraud.

Originally Posted by Narrator02 View Post
    The state isn't doing anything to him because he wants to run. They're doing it because he has a long documented history of committing fraud.

The state itself has that same long documented history which also came out regarding this affair.

All these people going after him many are women of color all do exactly what he does.

Just saying.

And another observation I remember Harris many years ago being a total B. All of sudden now she always laughs, interesting, total change of personality.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

LMAO @ Little Man.

Several posts in a row? And I haven’t even talked to you? Hell I wasn’t even here. Ha ha

Miss me?

You complain when I am here
    You complain when I am not.

You should do the same and lay off the continual Pockets, Pockets. Pockets thing. ]

I see Trumps first born is back. Now the forum will have less lifting and more estrogen.

Talk about obsession, I never even mentioned the name Pockets in any of my recent posts. I used OP once.

Biden cancels 138billion in student loan debt.

So I guess all these people who got student loans for college feel they have been frauded, like T University............