Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Star Wars Jedi Survivor Review Thread + Discussion

Parking this thread here.

Reviews should be out later today and the game is releasing this Friday, so I'll update it later when they're out.

Anyone got this pre-ordered or picking it up day one?

As for me, I'll wait for reviews on this ....But high chances I might get it just because I havnt bought a new game since RE4 nor have I touched my consoles ever since I finished RE4 lol, so kinda itching for something to play. If it reviews well-ish may just pick it up just to try it out and then leave it in my dead backlog lel.

But other than, not really hyped for this game at all. Fallen Order was ok, but it was incredibly half-baked and from what I've seen of Jedi Survivor it looks more of the game, especially graphically and gameplay wise seems like it's just improved on it slightly. The things I'm more interested to see how they've improved is the level design, and overall feel of the game because Fallen Order just felt incredibly clunky and the zones were trash and it just wasn't fun to explore and your rewards for exploration were even worse.

UPDATE - Reviews

OpenCritic: https://opencritic.com/game/14199/st...-jedi-survivor
    MetaCritic: https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...-jedi-survivor

IGN 9/10

Gamespot 8/10

More added thanks to havoc

GameSpot - 8/10
    "Survivor builds on Fallen Order in several meaningful ways, tightening up the combat mechanics, expanding the variety of lightsaber styles, alleviating the frustration of platforming and puzzles, and digging into less-mainstream Star Wars lore to tell a fantastic story about a Jedi trying to defeat a tyrannical evil at all costs and coming to the realization that you can't just fight for good--you have to fight for good in the right way. It's a superb Star Wars game that gets into the nitty-gritty of the struggle of what it takes for a Jedi Knight to begin the journey toward the rank of Master." -- Jordan Ramée [Full review]

NME - 5/5
    "The best action adventure released in 2023 so far, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has a confidence to its world and the play that it totally manages to back up by how fun it is. A must-play, perhaps the best action game of the generation so far." -- Jake Tucker [Full review]

VGC - 5/5
    "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is Star Wars at its very best. A thrilling adventure with a stellar cast tied together with smart, expansive combat, and huge new worlds to explore. Performance issues aside, it's easily one of the best Star Wars games ever made and only makes us wants more tales from the adventures of Cal Kestis and BD-1." -- Jordan Middler [Full review]

Game Informers - 9.25/10
    "Developer Respawn Entertainment clearly took a measured and thoughtful approach to analyze what worked and what didn't in its last Star Wars game, and Jedi: Survivor feels like a worthy attempt at evolution. It captures the magic of Star Wars as well as anything in the current canon, and it's a stellar adventure in its own right. Still, nailing the fantasy of being a Jedi? Doesn't hurt." -- Matt Miller [Full review]

IGN - 9/10
    "With a new set of larger, more diverse, and densely packed worlds to explore and a memorable cast of returning characters, Survivor tells a story that may be predictable but is still fun and at times emotional to watch play out. Launch performance issues aside, it's a sequel that does virtually everything better than the original – which was already an exceptional Star Wars game. If Respawn makes one more like this it'll complete the best Star Wars trilogy in 30 years, hands down." -- Dan Stapleton [Full review]

Destructoid - 9/10
    "I only platinum a few games a year, but I'm considering going the distance for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor--that's how much I liked it, and I would have scored it higher if the technical concerns weren't in play. After finishing up Jedi Survivor and immediately cleaning up what I had missed for fun, I found myself wishing for a world where Respawn Entertainment focused all of its energy on single-player games from here on out." -- Chris Carter [Full review]

PCGamesN - 8/10
    "Survivor is exactly the type of game I assumed it was. A sequel that aspires to be bigger in almost every way, its commitment to this goal both makes it worth playing and inadvertently holds it back in a few key ways. That said, if you love Star Wars or enjoyed Fallen Order, you'll have a blast when the Star Wars Jedi Survivor release date rolls around, however much of it you decide to engage with." -- Will Nelson [Full review]

TheGamer - 3.5/5
    "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has everything a Star Wars fan will want - it's an excellent story, and uses classic Star Wars tropes, musical cues, and narrative moments. But if you're not enamored by a John Williams horn reprise, what you have is a decent adventure game with a vibrant but often annoying open world that you keep being sent back to, that rarely lets you think for yourself and often just doesn't quite work properly. For a story so sharp, it's a shame the game gets in its own way so often." -- Stacey Henley [Full review]
    Last edited by bongowongo; 04-26-2023 at 05:10 PM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pre-ordered. Pre-installed it yesterday. Don't much care what the reviews come out with, reviews weren't necessarily glowing on Fallen Order and I loved that game.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Pre-ordered. Pre-installed it yesterday. Don't much care what the reviews come out with, reviews weren't necessarily glowing on Fallen Order and I loved that game.

In.

Please post your thoughts on friday. You on PC or console? - Honestly might wait a bit just to see user reviews on how it handles on pc vs console, but i'm leaning more towards console regardless just so that I dont feel like a peasant because of my cpu/gpu bottleneck lol.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Official opencritic prediction (5 point spread): 84-88)

I’m not picking it up, will wait for it to hit game pass via ea play
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    In.

Please post your thoughts on friday. You on PC or console? - Honestly might wait a bit just to see user reviews on how it handles on pc vs console, but i'm leaning more towards console regardless just so that I dont feel like a peasant because of my cpu/gpu bottleneck lol.
    My gaming PC is quite a few years old now and having kids ate up my available desktop space rather quickly so I'll be playing on the Series X (haven't bought PS5 yet, povertycel). Game should run just fine though.

Will post up some initial thoughts as I'll fire it up Friday. I'm still working through Hogwarts atm so I'll probably finish that before jumping on Jedi Survivor full tilt.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If Respawn's development progress made the step up on this franchise like it did from Titanfall 1 to Titanfall 2, this game is going to be in the mid 90s and a likely candidate for game of the year (will lose to Zelda because fanboys but stil...)

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    If Respawn's development progress made the step up on this franchise like it did from Titanfall 1 to Titanfall 2, this game is going to be in the mid 90s and a likely candidate for game of the year (will lose to Zelda because fanboys but stil...)
    Uhh not because of fanboys. It would be because Zelda is consistently S tier.

And i HIGHLY doubt this games aggregate review score will be in the mid 90’a
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    Uhh not because of fanboys. It would be because Zelda is consistently S tier.

And i HIGHLY doubt this games aggregate review score will be in the mid 90’a

yeah same.... I'm expecting the game to be about an 80-83 range. Perhaps evening out at high 70's at say 77-79 .... Which isn't bad at all, it's still above average and means the game is still competent. I'll be legit shocked if it scores above 85. If it goes beyond 90 I'm just gonna go full retard and say it was paid off by EA lmao.

yeah same.... I'm expecting the game to be about an 80-83 range. Perhaps evening out at high 70's at say 77-79 .... Which isn't bad at all, it's still above average and means the game is still competent. I'll be legit shocked if it scores above 85. If it goes beyond 90 I'm just gonna go full retard and say it was paid off by EA lmao.
    Yeah, I'm seeing a score between 78-82 myself.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will get an metascore of 85-90

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to it, should be good I like Fallen Order but not expecting anything special
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Official opencritic prediction (5 point spread): 84-88)

I’m not picking it up, will wait for it to hit game pass via ea play
    Lmfao I was right on the mark. Right in the middle of my estimate 86 with 71 reviews

https://opencritic.com/game/14199/st...-jedi-survivor

Looks like another potential goty contender along with hogwarts and Hifi rush
    Last edited by ScramFranklin; 04-26-2023 at 08:58 AM.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't love Fallen Order, but it was good enough that I actually finished the game. And that's pretty rare thing for me to do these days.

I probably spent way more time running around in circles because the maps were so dumb.

Jedi Survivor looks about the same level of enjoyment, but I'm gonna have to wait until this one hits $20-30 as I've got waaaaaay too many games in the backlog and FF16 is coming. That chit is day one.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Updated with a few links, will add more as they come lol (thx redditsetera)

Lmfao I was right on the mark. 86 with 71 reviews

https://opencritic.com/game/14199/st...-jedi-survivor

Looks like another potential goty contender along with hogwarts and Hifi rush

86 starting out cottdamn ... Not so bad, not so bad. I'm still calling it tho ... low 80s / high 70s when it evens out.

Updated with a few links, will add more as they come lol (thx redditsetera)

86 starting out cottdamn ... Not so bad, not so bad. I'm still calling it tho ... low 80s / high 70s when it evens out.
    It already has 72 reviews though. I don’t think itl drop by anymore than a point at this point.

Even to hit an 82, it would need another 72 reviews averaged to a 78, which seems unlikely to me
    Last edited by ScramFranklin; 04-26-2023 at 08:50 AM.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Will get an metascore of 85-90
    AYYYYYYYYYYY I'm right so far: https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...urvivor?ref=hp

You p haggotz may call me wizard

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First one was pretty good with the star wars lore/story.

My only real gripe was too much climbing and traversal and just non combat running around.

For me this is Def a wait and play for free/cheap
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

86 is in the top 4% of all games released
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GameSpot - 8/10
    "Survivor builds on Fallen Order in several meaningful ways, tightening up the combat mechanics, expanding the variety of lightsaber styles, alleviating the frustration of platforming and puzzles, and digging into less-mainstream Star Wars lore to tell a fantastic story about a Jedi trying to defeat a tyrannical evil at all costs and coming to the realization that you can't just fight for good--you have to fight for good in the right way. It's a superb Star Wars game that gets into the nitty-gritty of the struggle of what it takes for a Jedi Knight to begin the journey toward the rank of Master." -- Jordan Ramée [Full review]

NME - 5/5
    "The best action adventure released in 2023 so far, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has a confidence to its world and the play that it totally manages to back up by how fun it is. A must-play, perhaps the best action game of the generation so far." -- Jake Tucker [Full review]

VGC - 5/5
    "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is Star Wars at its very best. A thrilling adventure with a stellar cast tied together with smart, expansive combat, and huge new worlds to explore. Performance issues aside, it's easily one of the best Star Wars games ever made and only makes us wants more tales from the adventures of Cal Kestis and BD-1." -- Jordan Middler [Full review]

Game Informers - 9.25/10
    "Developer Respawn Entertainment clearly took a measured and thoughtful approach to analyze what worked and what didn't in its last Star Wars game, and Jedi: Survivor feels like a worthy attempt at evolution. It captures the magic of Star Wars as well as anything in the current canon, and it's a stellar adventure in its own right. Still, nailing the fantasy of being a Jedi? Doesn't hurt." -- Matt Miller [Full review]

IGN - 9/10
    "With a new set of larger, more diverse, and densely packed worlds to explore and a memorable cast of returning characters, Survivor tells a story that may be predictable but is still fun and at times emotional to watch play out. Launch performance issues aside, it's a sequel that does virtually everything better than the original – which was already an exceptional Star Wars game. If Respawn makes one more like this it'll complete the best Star Wars trilogy in 30 years, hands down." -- Dan Stapleton [Full review]

Destructoid - 9/10
    "I only platinum a few games a year, but I'm considering going the distance for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor--that's how much I liked it, and I would have scored it higher if the technical concerns weren't in play. After finishing up Jedi Survivor and immediately cleaning up what I had missed for fun, I found myself wishing for a world where Respawn Entertainment focused all of its energy on single-player games from here on out." -- Chris Carter [Full review]

PCGamesN - 8/10
    "Survivor is exactly the type of game I assumed it was. A sequel that aspires to be bigger in almost every way, its commitment to this goal both makes it worth playing and inadvertently holds it back in a few key ways. That said, if you love Star Wars or enjoyed Fallen Order, you'll have a blast when the Star Wars Jedi Survivor release date rolls around, however much of it you decide to engage with." -- Will Nelson [Full review]

TheGamer - 3.5/5
    "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has everything a Star Wars fan will want - it's an excellent story, and uses classic Star Wars tropes, musical cues, and narrative moments. But if you're not enamored by a John Williams horn reprise, what you have is a decent adventure game with a vibrant but often annoying open world that you keep being sent back to, that rarely lets you think for yourself and often just doesn't quite work properly. For a story so sharp, it's a shame the game gets in its own way so often." -- Stacey Henley [Full review]
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I knew this was coming out and saw the first game came out on ps5

Quit after a few hours

Its not bad... but its kind of boring/not very gripping

Seems like this is just more of the same

Oh well Diablo 4 and FFX 16 coming soon.. will probably do me for the year

Looks like another unoptimized game on pc

https://twitter.com/TheAndyCortez/st...5Es1_&ref_url=

Whether I put the game on 720p low settings, or 1440p high settings, there's no difference in performance. I have no issues getting way over 60 fps on other demanding single player games. Please stop saying it's a CPU/GPU mismatch lol

Pc-cels are the new console cels. Cant get their games running at 60 fps.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Like HZD was great and HFW was even better, this will be the same deal I'm sure. They are taking the original formula and building on it, so it can't help but be good.

Will definitely buy, but I'm firmly part of never pay full price crew.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bongo what about your review? I'm sure you've already platinumed it by now
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No way I can run it smoothly on a 1070 lol.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember commenting awhile back that this looked like a game that might have performance issues....

Guess I was right lol

Pretty much all UE4 and UE5 games are going to have these issues.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    I remember commenting awhile back that this looked like a game that might have performance issues....

Guess I was right lol

Pretty much all UE4 and UE5 games are going to have these issues.

I think UE5 gets rid of the stutter issues that most pc games have been having as of late. UE4 and lack of shader preloading seems to the issue from what I've read.

That and dev's probably just not prioritizing pc enough ... I wonder if they just use DLSS as a crutch to put a bandaid on framerate issues so that they can work on it post release.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Bongo what about your review? I'm sure you've already platinumed it by now

Unfortunately EA didnt send me a review copy.

Microsoft's cheque has already cleared though, so watch for my Redfall review.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ugh ,ea is ea ,but respawn is old infinity ward

Looking for something on ps5 after burning shores

Is fallen order on ps5 worth a go ?
    Does this continue the story ,? Is there even a decent story ?

Was thinking San Andreas but ,graphics would prob be bad

Oh lawdy.

Seems like the dark side got to this game first.

Sonycels on watch.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh lawdy.

Seems like the dark side got to this game first.

Sonycels on watch.
    Oh shietttttt, that's pretty fukked lol
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces