Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Good girls should be with bad boys

Want to know why?

Read my answers below!

Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000) Disciple109 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Why is it that people, especially my parents, force me to have a girlfriend, a wife, and children. I don't want to have a girlfriend, a wife, or children. I want to stay single and virgin forever so I can better focus on myself on my professional job, my talent, and my hobbies.

I want to tell you people something very important.

Here is what I believe:

The good girl and the bad boy are meant for each other. They should be together while the bad girl and the good boy should die alone.

The Good Girl

Now what do I mean by good girl? These are her following characteristics:

1. She is selfless and benevolent.
    2. She is humble.
    3. She is polite.
    4. She dresses in a modest way.
    5. She is rational.
    6. She was a virgin before having a spouse in a committed relationship.
    7. She is chaste.
    8. She never bullies, insults, or physically harms anyone.
    9. She has long hair.
    10. She never cheats on her husband.
    11. She is loyal to her husband.
    12. She will die for her husband.
    13. She is caring towards her husband and her children.
    14. She doesn't do drugs or drink alcohol.
    15. She is not a gold digger.
    16. She is emotionally attached to her husband and her children.
    17. She is traditional and conservative especially when it comes to being a wife and a mother.
    16. She doesn't engage in orgies, threesomes, casual sex, or casual hookups.

By the way, here are examples of good girls:

1. Devout Christian girls
    2. Smart rational girls who always read books(Literature, Math, etc.) and always go to libraries to read books.

The Bad Boy

Anyways, what do I mean by a bad boy? I am talking about a male with the following characteristics:

1. He only thinks of himself. He is selfish.
    2. He is malevolent.
    3. He is arrogant, cocky, and full of ego to the point that he trash talks people.
    4. He is rude.
    5. He has many promiscuous sex with multiple women starting in teen ages and up.
    6. He loves to engage in orgies, threesomes, casual sex, and casual hookups.
    4. He bullies, insults, and physically harms people even to the point of causing serious physical damage and serious emotional damage to his victims.
    5. He frequently cheats on his girlfriends and his wives.
    6. He often pays female prostitutes so he can have sex with those female prostitutes.
    7. He is aggressive and domineering towards his wives, his girlfriends, and his children.
    8. He is aggressive and domineering towards all people. He always wants to be the boss. He always wants to be the one who will command.
    9. He is a brave strong violent tough guy macho alpha male who picks fights with people.
    10. He is brutal towards his enemies even to the point where he kills his enemies.
    11. He is not caring towards his girlfriends, his wives, or his children.
    12. He is emotionally detached towards his children, his wives, and his girlfriends.
    13. He is an addict when it comes to doing drugs and drinking alcohol.
    14. He practices LITERAL polygamy where all of his wives know that all of them are his wives.
    15. He doesn't believe that females are equal to males. He believes that females are inferior to males and are below males. He believes that females should always submit to males. He believes that females have no right to command males.
    16. He never makes friends with females.
    17. If he wants to get a girlfriend or a wife, he doesn't make friends with a girl because he just says it straight to her that he wants her to be his girlfriend or wife.
    18. He looks down on and hates good boys, lesbians, and gays.
    19. He abuses his wives and girlfriends physically and emotionally.
    20. He practices toxic masculinity.
    21. He believes that females have no rights to say no to their bad boy boyfriends or bad boy husbands if their bad boy boyfriends or bad boy husbands want to have sex with them.

By the way, here some examples of bad boys:

1. Highschool student athlete bullies
    2. College frat boy *******s
    3. Criminal gangsters
    4. Players

Myself

By the way, I am a 22 year old boy who is still in college. I have seen how many human beings act. My college major is Engineering.
    These are my following characteristics:

1. I never bully, insult, or physically harm anyone.
    2. I am not promiscuous. I firmly believe that both males and females should only have sex with their lovers and spouses.
    3. I am a straight male.
    4. I am a virgin.
    5. I am a firm believer in monogamy.
    6. I have short hair.
    7. I am muscular. I don't mean to brag but that is just how I look.
    8. My height is average.
    9. I hate cheating. If I have a wife or a girlfriend, I will never cheat on her.
    10. If I have a wife or a girlfriend, I will die for her.
    11. If I have children, I will die for them.
    12. I never had girlfriends or wives.
    13. I don't do drugs or drink alcohol.
    14. I don't do immoral acts. I hate doing immoral acts.
    15. I believe that females and males are equal as human beings and I believe that this also applies to romantic relationships and committed spouse relationships.

By the way, I hate bad boys. It's because there was this bad boy classmate of mine in highschool. He was a member of the highschool gridiron football(not soccer) team. In highschool, he is an ******* who cheated on his many girlfriends and loves picking fights with many people. In highschool, he was my enemy because he often tried to bully me emotionally and physically and I don't know why. There was a time when we physically fought due to him bullying me. In that fight, I brutally kicked his ass due to my Muay Thai skills and training. All in all, I hate him very much.

The Good Boy

A true good boy has the following characteristics:

1. He is rational.
    2. He is chaste.
    3. He is polite.
    4. He never bullies, insults, or physically harms anyone.
    5. He never cheats on his wife or girlfriend.
    6. He is loyal to his wife.
    7. He will die for his wife.
    8. He is caring towards his wife and his children.
    9. He doesn't do drugs or drink alcohol.
    10. He is not arrogant.
    11. He believes that females and males are equal as human beings and he believes that this also applies to romantic relationships and committed spouse relationships.

See these characteristics of a good boy? Good boys are boys who overrode their biology. These are not natural characteristics of a male human being. The natural characteristics of a male are those of a bad boy.

The Bad Girl

A true bad girl has the following characteristics:

1. She is promiscuous.
    2. She cheats on her lover or spouse.
    3. She is a gold digger.
    4. She is selfish.
    5. She is arrogant.
    6. She bullies, insults, and physically harms innocent people.
    7. She is toxic.

See these characteristics of a bad girl? A bad girl is a girl who overrode her biology. These are not natural characteristics of a female human being. The natural characteristics of a female are those of a good girl.

Relationship Types

Anyways, I firmly believe that good girls and bad boys should be together. Why? Because good girl and bad boy relationships tend to be the best compared to all types of pairings. Now why am I saying this? The reason is that no matter how much a bad boy cheats on and abuses a good girl in a relationship, the good girl always stays with him. This is because a good girl is very attracted to a bad boy which is why she often stays with him. She is attracted to the bad boy due to him being an *******. The bad boy on the other hand does not leave good girls but only cheats on them. The good girl will always be good, benevolent, feminine, caring, and submissive to the bad boy. You might call me crazy but despite their relationship being toxic, they stay with each other compared to couples of other pairing types.

Bad girls and good boys do not stay together because bad girls do not find good boys attractive while good boys find bad girls to be promiscuous, abusive, and too toxic to be with.

Bad girls and bad boys don't stay together because bad girls don't make good wives and only want money or sex while bad boys find bad girls too defiant and too toxic to dominate.

Good girls and good boys don't stay together because good girls don't find good boys attractive. In most cases, good girls even become bad girls to good boys when good girls are with bad boys.

Now what do I mean by this? What I mean is that good girls are abusive, domineering, toxic, and violent towards good boys and these are good rational reasons why good boys stay away from good girls. Good girls also cheat on good boys with bad boys and this is also another rational reason why good boys stay away from good girls.

Biological Evolution

Another reason why I think that a good girl and a bad boy should be together is because the good girl and bad boy relationship is the natural one compared to all other types of pairings.

I am a person who believes in evolution in Biology. If you are going to take a look at the closest animal ancestors of human beings, their aggressive violent domineering invasive males are the ones who get females to have sex with and also have offspring with. The females that these aggressive violent domineering invasive males get are the caring motherly docile ones while these aggressive violent domineering invasive males ignore the defiant aggressive violent females.

Also, all of the caring motherly docile females choose the aggressive violent domineering invasive males compared to other types of males.

Now what does this mean?

This shows that the natural pairing of human beings is the good girl and bad boy combination.

Also, look at the closest animal ancestors of human beings. Their aggressive violent domineering invasive males tend to have large numbers of female sexual partners but those female sexual partners do not care that there are a lot of them as sexual partners of the aggressive violent domineering invasive males. Also, these females are monogamous which means that they only have one male sexual partner.

Now what do these all mean for human beings? It means a bad boy having large numbers of good girl wives is the natural one compared to a bad boy practicing monogamy. In other words, it is only natural that bad boys practice polygamy where he has a harem of good girls.

Polygamy

Yes, I believe that a bad boy should have large numbers of good girl wives. It is okay for him to have like 50 good girl wives. Maybe 51 and above is too much. I don't know. I don't really care if a bad boy has more than 50 wives. He can have 100 wives or above and I don't give a ****.

You want to know something interesting? That is that polyamory is becoming very popular in the West, especially in the USA. I can see that a bad boy having large numbers of good girl wives is a reality in the future. I am sure of it.

You will be shocked by this but I personally saw a bad boy who literally practices polygamy. He has 20 wives and they are all good girls. There are even times where all of his girls are wearing the same dress and he is the only one who is wearing something different from them. 🤣🤣🤣 Seriously, it's like a cult but don't worry because they aren't really a cult.

So yeah, I think a good girl and a bad boy should be together. I also think that a bad boy should have many good girl wives.

We Are Animals

Okay, don't be surprised that I think a good girl should be with a bad boy. I know that the good girl and bad boy relationship is toxic because the bad boy cheats on and abuses the good girl and in other cases, the bad boy practices polygamy. It isn't romantic. I know that it isn't perfect but are human beings supposed to be perfect? No! We human beings are just physical biological beings. We are not some spiritual supernatural divine beings. We human beings are just flawed imperfect physical biological beings. We have no souls. We are just animals. Remember that we biologically evolved from animals. Again, we are just animals. Let's just accept that.

As for good boys and bad girls, they are not natural. They are human beings who overrode their biology while good girls and bad boys are natural.

Again, a good girl should be with a bad boy. Not with a good boy. Yes, natural males are bad boys while natural females are good girls. Naturally, males should be scary terrifying disgusting monsters. Naturally, females should be caring benevolent maidens. Naturally, males should be scary terrifying disgusting monsters and they should dominate and rape natural females(these are females who are caring benevolent maidens).

The divine angel(good girl) should be with the brutal warlike pirate raider barbarian savage(bad boy) for eternity. Not with the knight(good boy).

The brutal warlike pirate barbarian savage(bad boy) should be with the divine angel(good girl) for eternity. Not with the succubus(bad girl).

The succubus and the knight should be alone for eternity.

The Real Question

Anyways, why is it that people such as my parents force me to marry, have sex, and have children? Isn't it enough for them that one day, I will become a hardworking decent person who has a professional job? Also, I don't have the characteristics of a bad boy so I am pretty sure that no woman will ever find me attractive.

I don't want to have girlfriends, wives, or children. I want to be single and virgin forever. I just want to focus on my professional job, my hobbies, and my talent. Seriously, I have never been interested in having girlfriends, wives, or children ever since my first teen age. I am really just not interested.

People say to me that if I never have children, I will be forgotten forever but do those people saying that **** to me even remember their ancestors? Nope! They are such morons.

jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

jimbone21, why?

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    im a bad (in bed) boy
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    im a bad (in bed) boy
    You womanizer bullies and promiscuous bullies should take all of the good girls because biologically, good girls are only attracted to azzhole faks like you. It should be that way. Also, you bad boys should have polygamous harems of good girls so the other good girls wouldn't be left out. Ideally, one bad boy should have a harem of 50 good girls and the bad boy should impregnate all of them.

Do not take the bad girls. No, it's not because I think good boys should be with bad girls. It's because I think bad girls are bad for every relationship especially when it comes to having children. I honestly think that bad girls should leave good boys in peace. Bad girls should just **** off and die alone.

Good girls just become cruel demons when are in a relationship with good boys which leads to the relationships failing. Good girls also hate having sex with good boys and end up cheating on good boys with azzhole faks like you.

Good girls are chaste when around good boys but when good girls are near bad boys, good girls suddenly become sex addicts because good girls are addicted to bad boy cock and bad boy cum.

All girls including good girls don't behave like wives towards good boys but behave like traditional elegant dignified caring wives to azzhole faks like you.

All girls including good girls just treat good boys as walking wallets.

As for me, I don't want good girls or any girls to throw themselves at me. I just want to be left alone as a single virgin in order to focus on my career and my hobbies.

All girls including good girls are just naturally attracted to garbage thugs and I don't know why. It is neither positive or negative. It's just the way it is and everyone just have to accept that.

Again, all girls including good girls should just leave good boys in peace.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    log off, get professional help.

This is the most bizzare thing I've seen...in awhile....
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post

What do you mean? I mean it is indeed true that good girls should be with bad boys.

Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is some truth to OPs thoughts.

Originally Posted by Gosu14 View Post
    There is some truth to OPs thoughts.
    Yes!

What parts of my posts do you like?

Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Disciple109 View Post
    Yes!

What parts of my posts do you like?
    Just a lot of it I've experienced in my life and as time as gone on I realize what kind of man women want/don't want.

maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500)
    woooow a lot of information about this hahahha.

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Good" girls...
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

whoa now, you actually read it? I had no reason to believe it was worth reading from the get-go

jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000)

The LEGEND @otaku is still around!

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    The Bad Girl

A true bad girl has the following characteristics:

1. She is promiscuous.
    2. She cheats on her lover or spouse.
    3. She is a gold digger.
    4. She is selfish.
    5. She is arrogant.
    6. She bullies, insults, and physically harms innocent people.
    7. She is toxic.

See these characteristics of a bad girl? A bad girl is a girl who overrode her biology. These are not natural characteristics of a female human being. The natural characteristics of a female are those of a good girl.
    Hnnnnngggggg

Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Sorry, I don't speak red
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Hnnnnngggggg
    Hnnnnggg at a A combative POS sloot...

Lmao. You dont interact with many females, do you?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Hnnnnggg at a A combative POS sloot...

Lmao. You dont interact with many females, do you?
    Oh boy, another quality BullittEV burn

Those are the type I like to fuk around with because they don't expect much more than a pump and dump you Jew Tunnel Rat

You use those chicks for practice so when you land a good girl you don't disappoint her sexually - which you constantly do
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well see, unlike you? I am not a loser.

Before I was married IF I didn't bang a girl on the first date, or at least the second? It was a fail. A big L.

The experience with the 18 year old did happen. Why would I lie about something so stupid on a body building message board? I mean....what kind of life do you have where that is even a thing? That was just many of the times I banged girls on the first date. And you know how and why? Because I actually make girls feel like they are having a good time. An exciting time. Sex is just the conclusion.

As for my wife? You can call her a hooar. That is fine. Just shows your COMPLETE lack of class and jealousy.

My wife is a solid 9/10, at worst a 8/10. Makes $350 K a year as the head accountant at a high level University here in S Cal. Is on zero social media. Most moral and best person I know. Moved here to the US when she was 4 from Taiwan and is a beautiful person.

Nothing you say affects me in a negative way.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Well see, unlike you? I am not a loser.

Before I was married IF I didn't bang a girl on the first date, or at least the second? It was a fail. A big L.

The experience with the 18 year old did happen. Why would I lie about something so stupid on a body building message board? I mean....what kind of life do you have where that is even a thing? That was just many of the times I banged girls on the first date. And you know how and why? Because I actually make girls feel like they are having a good time. An exciting time. Sex is just the conclusion.

As for my wife? You can call her a hooar. That is fine. Just shows your COMPLETE lack of class and jealousy.

My wife is a solid 9/10, at worst a 8/10. Makes $350 K a year as the head accountant at a high level University here in S Cal. Is on zero social media. Most moral and best person I know. Moved here to the US when she was 4 from Taiwan and is a beautiful person.

Nothing you say affects me in a negative way.
    OMG bae, I'm so happy for youw
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew