Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500) LarryUDT is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    log off, get professional help.

This is the most bizzare thing I've seen...in awhile....
    Isn't this what you posted in the past before?

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have two issues with your thread OP. First being, this:

Why is it that people, especially my parents, force me to have a girlfriend, a wife, and children. I don't want to have a girlfriend, a wife, or children. I want to stay single and virgin forever so I can better focus on myself on my professional job, my talent, and my hobbies.
    is massive cope. It's not that you don't want those things. You can't get those things, so you've convinced yourself that you don't want them. Life is full of cope, but this is unhealthy cope and it's lying to yourself. Instead, acknowledge that this is something you want but will never achieve and then focus on other things and people to enrich your life.

Second problem is you're boiling all female attraction down to behavior of the male and that's simply not true. Females want to be with good looking males and that's basically it. Lots of guys have done Chadfishing experiments on dating apps where they upload fake pictures of Chad and used all different types of interaction strategies with females. The results were it didn't matter. Chad can be rude, nice, socially inept, even paedophile status, and females still pursued him. I tend to think that if you take a good girl and put her with a good guy who is a Chad, that is the best relationship. She is going to be loyal to him and attracted to him, and he is going to protect her and be loyal to her.

And if you ask good girls and somehow had a way to give them a truth serum, they're going to tell you they want a Chad who is faithful. Good girls don't WANT bad boys because they are bad boys. They want Chads, and a big portion of Chads just happen to be bad boys. This happens because they have their pick of the hottest girls to fukk all the time and they give in to the temptation.
    See Krackerjacked's sig