muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100)

Chronic fatigue syndrome

Hello all

I have been diagnosed with CFS after years of trying to figure out why everything I do is such hard work, why I am constantly shattered.

I have lost weight before by extreme calorie restriction, but this leads to even worse symptoms and I yo-yo weight and functioning is even harder.

Simply walking feels like I’m in thick mud, I wake up several times during the night, never feel refreshed.

Question is has anyone been through this and managed to lose weight? I’m thinking if I can lose 20kg, it will be easier for me to move regardless of my condition.

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by muscletraining View Post
    Hello all

I have been diagnosed with CFS after years of trying to figure out why everything I do is such hard work, why I am constantly shattered.

I have lost weight before by extreme calorie restriction, but this leads to even worse symptoms and I yo-yo weight and functioning is even harder.

Simply walking feels like I’m in thick mud, I wake up several times during the night, never feel refreshed.

Question is has anyone been through this and managed to lose weight? I’m thinking if I can lose 20kg, it will be easier for me to move regardless of my condition.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=183144283

Big thread on it.

I've lost 6kg since being cooked.

Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rich1143 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You might need some time at caloric maintenance to give your metabolism a break. I am kind of at that point where I am in a deep deficit and the scale isn't moving anymore. I feel like garbage. Just don't go hog wild and put the weight back on.
    Dec 1 2014: 188.5 lbs
    Jan 05 2015: 178.5 lbs
    Feb 2 2015: 170 lbs
    June 22 2015: 167.5 lbs

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by muscletraining View Post
    Hello all

You say you’re waking up multiple times nightly, and never feel refreshed. Have you ever been checked for sleep apnea also? If you have it, you will feel like dog all day and never feel rested. Once you get a cpap machine, you’ll feel 100X better than you are now.

I would for sure try and get a sleep study done. CFT (imo) is a symptom not a diagnosis.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    You say you’re waking up multiple times nightly, and never feel refreshed. Have you ever been checked for sleep apnea also? If you have it, you will feel like dog all day and never feel rested. Once you get a cpap machine, you’ll feel 100X better than you are now.

I would for sure try and get a sleep study done. CFT (imo) is a symptom not a diagnosis.
    I second this. ^
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.