TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000)

Slowly at the cusp of discerning that nursing may not be for me. Time to LDAR?

1st semester repeater. Passed Fundamentals/clinical but had to repeat Pharmacology because I failed my dosage calc exam (20 questions) on my THIRD attempt by one problem (for the second time).

Started this semester strong on my first unit exam. But the faculty increased the dosage calc exam from 20 problems to 30. Idk who tf thought that was a good or beneficial idea at all. I just failed my Unit 2 Exam with a 63 dropping my grade from an 88 to a 71.71. I just walked out of the testing center and failed my dosage calc exam with a 22/30. To fckn think this was a passing grade last semester and it's now an failing grade. Now I have to remediate with my pharmacology professor who I cannot stand as a teacher with all due respect on TWO exams, fight to do well on Unit 3 and the final but also try this damn dosage calc exam again.

I'm tired, I'm pissed, I'm dreading this field. I love being a PCA/EMT and it's second nature but I don't know how I can enjoy being a nurse if nursing school brings this much resentment and distress. I can't pass fckn med math exam no matter how many packets I do, how many hours I stay in lab, how many videos I look at. I'm mad at this program and I'm especially mad at myself. Maybe I am called to be in the medical field, but nursing probably isn't it. I will attempt the dosage calc exam again and if I fail I will drop out. If I also can't get my grade above a C with the unit exam or final I'm dropping out. Which ever comes first. I will utilize whatever last spark of energy I have in me but I now see why nursing programs and boards are so hated, why students are so depressed and stressed and live in a constant state of fear.
    Medical crew
    Catholic crew
    Gamer crew
    Poverty bench crew
    We all gon make it crew
    _______
    Will Rep positive/hilarious posts

Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All that education required just to change some old sick person's underpants

dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

I'm not sure how you're having such a hard time if you're studying as much as you say

But being stressed and depressed is an essential part of being a nurse, so you'll fit right in with the other miserable kents

I quit being an RN and am now a firefighter which is the goat career

Nursing sucks ass btw

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dosing is very basic math are you retarded?

TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pats2022SBwin View Post
    All that education required just to change some old sick person's underpants
    That's what I'm saying dawg. All the Nurses that I work with in the hospital all say that you learn on the job and that 50% of what they force you to know in nursing school is garbo that you'll toss out as soon as you graduate. It's mind boggling how absurdly steep they made the learning curve for nursing students. Then when 60-70% of the class fails or drops out you're left with a tiny number of nurses and then nursing boards wonder why theres a national shortage of nurses
    Medical crew
    Catholic crew
    Gamer crew
    Poverty bench crew
    We all gon make it crew
    _______

Originally Posted by dBRAS View Post
    I'm not sure how you're having such a hard time if you're studying as much as you say

But being stressed and depressed is an essential part of being a nurse, so you'll fit right in with the other miserable kents

I quit being an RN and am now a firefighter which is the goat career

Nursing sucks ass btw
    I've had like 2 bros recommend the firefighter route but idk how well I'd do or fit in lol. The Firefigther in many case looks cozy af when you're not responding to calls. I've had one dude told me that being a firefighter is easier than EMT. Confirm or BS?
    Medical crew
    Catholic crew
    Gamer crew
    Poverty bench crew
    We all gon make it crew
    _______

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you finish as a male nurse, you'll be pick of the fukin litter and get offers out the ass so don't quit

Originally Posted by HateLiberals View Post
    Dosing is very basic math are you retarded?
    It actually is and I probably am. There are some problems they throw in there that are worded so badly intentionally to throw you off. You can have a W streak of 15-16 problems before they throw you with messed up problems. By then your brain is already anxious against the clock and you're scrambling to get the easier ones out the way then when you go back to the ones you skipped you're even more confused and nervous. idk man, my first try at this in the fall I had 8/20. Now I'm getting 20+ right but the school likes to mess with students, and move the goalpost upping the number of questions on the exam. Pretty f up imo but what can you do?
    Medical crew
    Catholic crew
    Gamer crew
    Poverty bench crew
    We all gon make it crew
    _______

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you just pissed at your academics or do you actually not want to get into nursing?

dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheLastManlet View Post
    I've had like 2 bros recommend the firefighter route but idk how well I'd do or fit in lol. The Firefigther in many case looks cozy af when you're not responding to calls. I've had one dude told me that being a firefighter is easier than EMT. Confirm or BS?
    Probably depends where you are located, but ya FF is easy depending on if you are somewhat cut out for it. Lots of chilling vs running around all day as a nurse. And where I am I make more money

Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kimmyflow12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Be a firefighter instead OP

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1st semester repeater. Passed Fundamentals/clinical but had to repeat Pharmacology because I failed my dosage calc exam (20 questions) on my THIRD attempt by one problem (for the second time).

Started this semester strong on my first unit exam. But the faculty increased the dosage calc exam from 20 problems to 30. Idk who tf thought that was a good or beneficial idea at all. I just failed my Unit 2 Exam with a 63 dropping my grade from an 88 to a 71.71. I just walked out of the testing center and failed my dosage calc exam with a 22/30. To fckn think this was a passing grade last semester and it's now an failing grade. Now I have to remediate with my pharmacology professor who I cannot stand as a teacher with all due respect on TWO exams, fight to do well on Unit 3 and the final but also try this damn dosage calc exam again.

I'm tired, I'm pissed, I'm dreading this field. I love being a PCA/EMT and it's second nature but I don't know how I can enjoy being a nurse if nursing school brings this much resentment and distress. I can't pass fckn med math exam no matter how many packets I do, how many hours I stay in lab, how many videos I look at. I'm mad at this program and I'm especially mad at myself. Maybe I am called to be in the medical field, but nursing probably isn't it. I will attempt the dosage calc exam again and if I fail I will drop out. If I also can't get my grade above a C with the unit exam or final I'm dropping out. Which ever comes first. I will utilize whatever last spark of energy I have in me but I now see why nursing programs and boards are so hated, why students are so depressed and stressed and live in a constant state of fear.
    Every nurse I know is a retarded woman.

Most are Borderlines and scum. I have never met a nurse I liked and didn't think was scum, including the males.

You have to be doing something massively stupid to be doing this poorly.

Unless your brain is defective, there is no way you are studying.

You are expecting to pass tests but you aren't studying the material to the point where you could actually do what you have to at work. So, that means you are trying to "pass the test" by not really studying.

If you want to pass your tests and actually know what you are doing, you must study the material daily for a couple of hours.

You need to drop what you are doing and study.

Plan fun and distractions for Saturday or whatever.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get a prescription or something and stick it out, work at least 2 years as a nurse before doing something else, don't quit
    Das not it mayne.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Incentive:

When you get your degree, there's nursing jobs where you do next to nothing a few days a week and make a good salary.

If you go into psych nursing, you can say hello to some patients, give them injections, and make the same money as a therapist in administration.

Nursing is a good deal.
    Last edited by TheAdlerian; 04-01-2023 at 07:23 PM.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

It actually is and I probably am. There are some problems they throw in there that are worded so badly intentionally to throw you off. You can have a W streak of 15-16 problems before they throw you with messed up problems. By then your brain is already anxious against the clock and you're scrambling to get the easier ones out the way then when you go back to the ones you skipped you're even more confused and nervous. idk man, my first try at this in the fall I had 8/20. Now I'm getting 20+ right but the school likes to mess with students, and move the goalpost upping the number of questions on the exam. Pretty f up imo but what can you do?
    I just looked it up, there's practice tests online.

Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Are you just pissed at your academics or do you actually not want to get into nursing?
    It's a little bit of both at this time. At first during covid I really was hesitant on getting into nursing because you saw how quickly the corporate devils turned on them and forcing the faucie ouchie on people. Also seeing how taxed nurses became. Many nurses who were essential Heroes by the media one day were quickly seen as conspiracy theorists the next. Many even being forced to lose their jobs because they wouldnt conform to the globohomo elite. Now I see just how absolutely screwed up nursing programs are. A lot of the times the professors who are hand-picked, cannot effectively teach a class, some are egotists, and programs are so quick to make numerous changes every semester oblivious to the opinions of the student body and without thinking whether or not this is going to weed out more students than necessary. I think many nursing students that are forced to withdraw or outright fail technically are good in the field. Not all, but I think many drop outs and fails are unwarranted

I know many students who are very good on the hospital floor but when it comes to actually studying they're in a little bit of a handicap spot. Not saying that exams and textbooks are not important but one of the biggest downfalls for nursing programs is the constant focus on theory and not so much on technical execution, muscle memory and being hands-on with patients. Being angry with the department and dean and chairs wont do anything, these old hags couldn't care less. As far as they are concerned I'm just another student ID in their revolving door.
    Medical crew
    Catholic crew
    Gamer crew
    Poverty bench crew
    We all gon make it crew
    _______

RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on the fire department and culture of the firehouse you’re in. The schedule is GOAT. We start at 7:00 AM, do roll call, plan the day out. Clean the firehouse, go out and drill, do building inspections, equipment maintenance/inventory depending on the day, drill some more, eat lunch, drill some more, then we’re kind of on our own.

Sometimes stupid mundane stuff happens that takes forever but that’s not exclusive to the job. And then sometimes you go to a structure fire where you’re pinned to the ground, burning, trying to find your way out while you’re conducting a search for someone who probably would hate you if they knew you. But that’s not common.

Edit: Where I am, firemen are the EMTs. We then call a private ambulance company to transport to the hospital if it’s a non-life threatening emergency. Pretty easy if you can tell sick vs. not sick.