Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    ***k No, obviously itll bother u so tell her no, and see what her reaction is....
    after 4 months he should be telling her what to do????he barely knows the gal,,(obviously),,,think about it,,it was only two years ago that she was in playboy(hmmm,,ill have to look this one up),,she is only 21 years old,,,and he is only 24,,they both have alot to learn,,4 months doesnt give him any right to tell her 'no',,,like i pointed out,,he isnt even committed to her,,

til he puts a ring on her finger,,he really should just leave it alone and let her do what she wants,,

MWDhand
    5march07-208lbs
    11march07-204lbs
    18march07-201.5lbs

MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MWDhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by woofman81 View Post
    I definetely see your point here. Although, what if I could possible see myself marrying this girl in a year? 2 years? Is it right for a girl that could potentially be your wife to be doing things like this?

I see where you're going with this though. I just don't see how you make a relationship work and possibly lead up to marriage when things like this are involved. I think it would only make our relationship get worse.

You're definetely making me think though, thumbs up to you.
    then in 2 years,,have another discussion

you look like your in good shape,,im sure that the gym you go to is co'ed,,what if it really bothered her that you wore skimpy outfits while you worked out,,or if she got really upset by your avatar?,,if she looked at it as her body not to be shared with others ,,would you pull down your avatar??

MWDhand
    5march07-208lbs
    11march07-204lbs
    18march07-201.5lbs

Originally Posted by shlomo View Post
    I hope everything works out with you guys . You sound like a good guy.
    he does sound like a good guy,,just the fact that he's considering other ideas shows that he does care for her and isnt 100% being selfish,,and i sure hope that in 2 years they may get married,,and have a great life,,

and one thing is for certain,,Im glad im not in his shoes,,its not a position i wish on anybody

MWDhand
    5march07-208lbs
    11march07-204lbs
    18march07-201.5lbs

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I already pretty much told her lastnight that I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'm still thinking about it though.
    I dunno bout u bro, but i wouldnt want my woman painted topless on TV regardless of money or career wise, there are 1000's of jobs out there where she doesnt have to take her clothes off.

Fine shes already in playboy, ever thought of when u have kids with this chick and they grow up and see mommy naked in a magazine or on a television show it might cause problems.

But none the less the choice is yours...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

heres an idea,,show her this thread,,and see what she thinks seeing others points of views and your genuine concern,,

MWDhand
    5march07-208lbs
    11march07-204lbs
    18march07-201.5lbs

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    I dunno bout u bro, but i wouldnt want my woman painted topless on TV regardless of money or career wise, there are 1000's of jobs out there where she doesnt have to take her clothes off.

Fine shes already in playboy, ever thought of when u have kids with this chick and they grow up and see mommy naked in a magazine or on a television show it might cause problems.

But none the less the choice is yours...
    why would that cause problems??you dont think the kids dont know their mom has boobs???

and you call her 'his woman',,,yet they arent even in a life long commitment yet,,4 months man,,

MWDhand
    5march07-208lbs
    11march07-204lbs
    18march07-201.5lbs

woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MWDhand View Post
    then in 2 years,,have another discussion

you look like your in good shape,,im sure that the gym you go to is co'ed,,what if it really bothered her that you wore skimpy outfits while you worked out,,or if she got really upset by your avatar?,,if she looked at it as her body not to be shared with others ,,would you pull down your avatar??

MWDhand
    Haha i'd pull down my avatar in a second. I'm different though. I would never do anything to jeopordize our relationship. It she doesn't like something, I'll do my best to fix it and make her happy. It give my everything to make this relationship work.

I hear ya though, I wouldn't wish this position on anyone either. It's so hard and it's all I can think about right now. The thought of losing her and not having her in my life anymore makes my stomach turn
    IFPA Natural Pro bodybuilder

Haha i'd pull down my avatar in a second. I'm different though. I would never do anything to jeopordize our relationship. It she doesn't like something, I'll do my best to fix it and make her happy. It give my everything to make this relationship work.

I hear ya though, I wouldn't wish this position on anyone either. It's so hard and it's all I can think about right now. The thought of losing her and not having her in my life anymore makes my stomach turn
    then why havent you proposed,,(serious question,,plz answer)

MWDhand
    5march07-208lbs
    11march07-204lbs
    18march07-201.5lbs

woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MWDhand View Post
    then why havent you proposed,,(serious question,,plz answer)

MWDhand
    Haha oh come on, 4 months is way too early. Funny you mentioned that though. The CEO of the company I work for just proposed to his girlfriend of only 6 months last week.

I don't think I'd start thinking about engagements until after a year in a relationship.

Haha oh come on, 4 months is way too early. Funny you mentioned that though. The CEO of the company I work for just proposed to his girlfriend of only 6 months last week.

I don't think I'd start thinking about engagements until after a year in a relationship.
    yet its time to start deciding what she should and shouldnt do for the sake of your twos future?

imagine if you let your ex girlfriend decided what you should and shouldnt do while you were with them,,based on how they felt and what was best for them,,and your future with them?

if 4 months isnt enough time to even consider a proposal,,how is it enough time to tell her she cant do something cause it might dampen your future with her?

MWDhand
    5march07-208lbs
    11march07-204lbs
    18march07-201.5lbs

user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90349039034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know i am coming in late, but i just have to weigh in on this. if your g/f ends up not doing this show and you two end up getting married, it will definitely cause problems later on down the line. Like take for instance, you get an offer to pose in a bb'ing magazine, your wife (g/f now) says she doesn't feel comfortable with you doing it, how would you react? I can pretty much assure you that you would get irate about it, and tell her that she can't control you and you will do what you want to do. And all that time she will be thinking, i didn't do that show because i LOVE him and respected his request, but now he doesn't want too respect my request. BAD JUJU dude, VERY BAD.

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does anyone not see the irony in this? The OP is topeless in his avatar.

So it's ok for you to post topless pics of you on the internet, but your gf can't go topless?

Pfftt.
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

Originally Posted by ComputeGat View Post

So it's ok for you to post topless pics of you on the internet, but your gf can't go topless?

Pfftt.
    Haha i'm a guy. Come on, you know it's different.

Registered User MusclesMarinara's Avatar
    MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would find another chick.

High Maintenance = Pain in the ass...

Mommy posing nude in a magazine= tough to explain to your kids and harder to keep your daughter from doing it

Good luck

Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ahhh, well, if she makes us let us know what time the show is on!!

haha, jk . . . ur probably going to kill me now arnt you?

anyhoo. This postion really sucks for you. And it really sounds like you have already done the right thing. Just simply tell her how you feel about it and let her choose. You cannot force someone to be with you. But if you really do love her you guys can probably work something out that both of you can live with. Love is not only about passion, but also about fogiveness and understanding.

It also might help you to understand why she wants to do it. Im sure youve probably already talked about it but she probably sees it as a career move or a chance to make some money. Obviously you have to draw the line somelpace--because you dont want her selling her body for sex. But at the same time she probably views it in a much more harmless light than you do.

probably wasnt much help . . . SOrry

good luck!

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A Woman's Honest Opinion

I lol'd at all the comments along the lines of "I wouldn't allow it" or "I wouldn't let her do it". Your girlfriend is free to make her own choices in relation to her career. If you "stop" her, she will resent you in the future for the missed opportunity. If you love her as much as you say, support her and be proud of her in whatever she does.

If any boyfriend told me to quit wrestling, or even asked me to, or even said he didn't like me doing it, I'd finish it, simple as that.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Ask yourself if you would like your girlfriend to make career decisions for you, you wouldn't like... She's your girl, but she's NOT your girl Get me? She's old enough to make her own decisions and she will face the consequences.

Remove the frame of mind that makes you to questions yourself about the things SHE does.

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well...consider this. Nothing on E! really shows anything. It's regular cable television and they blur out any nipples or other nudity. Yes, some other people might see nipples, but the people who will see them are the makeup artists and crew, who have undoubtedly seen a zillion nipples by now and it's meaningless to them. She will be surrounded by professionals while it's happening, and the people who *do* see her won't really be "seeing" anything. There won't be any intimate contact with anyone.

I appreciate that you feel that someone in a relationship shouldn't necessarily be displaying their wares to the world, but let me put it this way. If she did this, would you break up with her? If you would still want to be with her, then I would suggest expressing your reservations, but accept that she's going to have some professional opportunities like this and let her do it. You mentioned that she's done Playboy, and this is almost certainly going to be tamer than that.

I suppose I could also point out that since she *has* done Playboy already, millions of men have already looked at her "like that", and probably do every day when she's just walking down the street. But if she came away from that experience and still comes home to you and acts in such a positive way that you feel like you could marry this girl in a few years...chances are that this isn't going to affect that either.

What if you went along with her on the shoot? You could see what's going on, judge for yourself how skeezy it might be (but it very likely won't be, if it's legit and for a major cable network), and maybe develop a better insight on the difference between the process and the final product. I think you would see just how cold and clinical it really is and that might reassure you, especially if opportunities like this come by in the future.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ComputeGat View Post

Pfftt.
    Ok, so I want to see you walking around with your bare boobs displayed proud this summer, when the rest of the men are shirtless on the public beach or city streets.

k?

(Then post pics)

OP: I share some of your opinions. She might not be "the one" you think she is, but I say enjoy it while it lasts... it doesn't sound like something to get MAD about, but I wouldn't stay with a girl who exposes her nude body to anyone outside of the bedroom (mine or her next bf's). Just not my type of girl. I'm old fashioned that way too.
    Last edited by Geekedout4BB; 03-15-2007 at 07:43 AM.

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz

Smile

Ok, so i'm going to make this as short as possible. For the past four months I've been dating a girl that I can proudly say I'm now in love with. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on. I have so much fun with her and I honestly could see her in my future.

Here's the thing. Two years ago, when she was 19, she was in playboy. Yeah that kinda bothered me at first but when we started dating she said she wasn't into that stuff anymore. She said she would never do nude stuff again.

Well lastnight she got a call from a guy that wants her to possibly be on this reality show for E. I guess she'd have to be bodypainted topless for the show and what not.

She's contemplating on doing it. I don't think she should. I think it's degrading and not something one should do while in a relationship.

She feels though as if she has to "pick" one or the other. Does she go with her head or her heart?

Like I said, I think it's wrong and bad for our relationship but I don't want to lose her.

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'd love to just hear your opinons on the matter. Guys, could you handle it? Ladies, am I being too protective?

Thanks
    You are being selfish. Why does she need your permission. Handle it like a man. If someone says something to you about it then use witty humor to answer them back. My ex had 36DD's and my freinds always broke my balls about it until I figured out that they wanted what I had.

If you put you foot down and pout like a kid she may just do it anyway or leave you. Good luck though!
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

Wow, definetely some great responses in this thread. Thanks everyone that replied. The more and more I think about it, I don't think I could break up with her if she does this. Well at least i'm saying that now, it hasn't happened yet. I don't want to be that selfish boyfriend that holds her back from anything.

I just wish she'd choose something else to make money. I guess that's life though. Nothing is perfect. If I want to be with her, I have to accept her for who she is and support her.

good job man!,,,and good luck!!i hope it all works out for you and her!

MWDhand
    5march07-208lbs
    11march07-204lbs
    18march07-201.5lbs

eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hell no.

dump her or lay the "no" hammer down

Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eating crayons View Post
    hell no.

dump her or lay the "no" hammer down
    what next?

...and tie her up in the house, and make sure she cant go anywhere, EVER!

She is YOUR woman and you need to control her. Put her under your power!

Come on, this isnt the dark ages,,no need for this

Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    what next?

...and tie her up in the house, and make sure she cant go anywhere, EVER!

She is YOUR woman and you need to control her. Put her under your power!

Come on, this isnt the dark ages,,no need for this
    Well put Kristmas. I definetely don't want to be that type of guy or I'd lose something great.

user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's a tough situation man.

If you want to try to flip the situation, you have a pic of yourself topless, showing off your body as your avatar.

Sure you're showing off pecs/abs/muscle, but from their point of view they'll just be showing off breasts, which really isn't that big of a deal to some. If you go to a topless beach with your gf and she wants to go topless to tan her breasts, are you going to stop her? But then again like you said it's not gonna be on national TV.

Also don't forget her breasts will be blurred out. Good luck bro.

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, basically, your girlfriend wants to bare her t*ts in front of God and everybody, with the sole intent of saying, "LOOK AT MY T*TS EVERYONE!!!" and you have to ask what you should do about it?

There are a billion girls out there. If you can get with one perfect 10, you can get with another one.

Only, this one ain't a perfect 10, she's an attention wh*re who's willing to do ANYTHING to get that attention. From as many men as possible.

What was the question again?
    First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak for me.

-attributed to Pastor Martin Niemoller (1892/1984)

buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you should trust her enough and let her do it. Personally I dont like being tied down in a relationship and I make sure i dont tie my bf down or get clingy because that would drive him away. When i say tied down i mean i dont like getting "where are you waht you doing who you with" type hassle all the time. There are other ways to show you care about her other than being posessive and she can still be with you without you "owning" her if you see what Im saying.

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by buttercup21 View Post
    I think you should trust her enough and let her do it. Personally I dont like being tied down in a relationship and I make sure i dont tie my bf down or get clingy because that would drive him away. When i say tied down i mean i dont like getting "where are you waht you doing who you with" type hassle all the time. There are other ways to show you care about her other than being posessive and she can still be with you without you "owning" her if you see what Im saying.
    There you go. Your girlfriend just wants to be free to run around and jiggle her breasts in people's faces. And she really wouldn't appreciate you telling her that, no, you're not comfortable with some man painting her t*ts and then her prancing around half naked on TV.

I mean, god DAMN, DUDE, how oppressive can you get?!?!

Where's the harm in sticking your breasts in the face of every man in America?

I mean, it's not like she did a Playboy spread or anyt.... oh, wait.

yeah.
    First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out -because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak for me.

-attributed to Pastor Martin Niemoller (1892/1984)

Originally Posted by Amris View Post
    There you go. Your girlfriend just wants to be free to run around and jiggle her breasts in people's faces. And she really wouldn't appreciate you telling her that, no, you're not comfortable with some man painting her t*ts and then her prancing around half naked on TV.

I mean, god DAMN, DUDE, how oppressive can you get?!?!

Where's the harm in sticking your breasts in the face of every man in America?

I mean, it's not like she did a Playboy spread or anyt.... oh, wait.

yeah.
    Not the things I wanted to hear Amris but I've always respected and read your reply's carefully. Yes, the thought of her doing all of this kills me inside yet I love her so much that I don't want to lose her.

You have to understand, this is a girl that hates school, doesn't want a normal day to day job, and wants to make alot of money to pay for expensive things. I know I know, run while you can. No, I love this girl.

The worst part though is she actually hates modeling. She hates doing these types of jobs but it's easy, quick, and good money according to her. She is not a go getter. She told me straight up lastnight she isn't. She just takes easy opportunities that come her way. Yes this may sound bad but its who she is. She was raised with everything given to her.