motor-mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motor-mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motor-mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motor-mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motor-mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are you big up top but have skinny legs? THE SOLUTION

Hello, I know most of you teens out there want upper-body strength. I know because I am one. The ladies like the bi-ceps and chest, but what happens when you wear shots of a bathing suit? You look very out of proportion. This is what happened to me in the summer of this year. I was big up top and had very skinny legs. I know, run, or jog to get them bigger. NOPE, they just lost fat and didn't gain any muscle when I tried out. If you wnat bigger legs read my work-out prgram below, it worked for me and my friends, no joke.

WHEN DOING THESE WORK-OUTS TARGET ONLY THE LEGS TO CONSERVE ENERGY AND FAT!!!!

-------------------------------------
    1) First start with a high-protein diet. Also, gain some weight, of a combo of fat and protein.
    2)Just eat for one week all the crap you can, (not too much if you have a low metabolism)
    3) Whn you have these fat(energy) stores begin to do leg lifts. If you don't have the equipment fot this you can do cals-raises. (Stand up straight and against a wall. Go on your tippie-toes and back down w/out your heel touching the ground) NO TOUCHING THE GROUND
    4) Do 4 sets of 50 to start off. DON'T GIVE TOO MUCH REST, CALVES HAVE A HUGE RECOVERY TIME.
    5) Once you fel ready increase to 6 sets of 100 PER DAY, NOT TOO MUCH REST.
    --------------------------
    1) If you have leg lif equipment
    2) Do 3 sets of 15 lifts with a MEDIUM WEIGHT
    3) You can also do callf lifts to warm-up
    -------------------------
    OTHER WORK-OUTS

1) Squats
    2) lean against a wall with your back straight and knees bent with a weight in your lap. Try to bend the knees 90 degrees for best resuls.

GIVE THIS WORK-OUT TIME

- if you dont see awesome results in a couple of weeks, up you weight, sets and number of reps per work-out.
    - it really works
    - REMEMBER- FAT AND PROTEIN

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ??????who thinks running=big legs????????

my attention span is too short to read it, so i'll write my own summary for big legs

-squat
    -front squat
    -deadlift
    -stiff-leg deadlift
    Last edited by amusclehead; 10-30-2003 at 03:44 PM.
    Booo

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    surely a better program along with a good diret would reap better results than above...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=180549

amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by scott_donald
    surely a better program along with a good diret would reap better results than above...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=180549

you talking about what i wrote or what he wrote?
    Booo

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by amusclehead
    you talking about what i wrote or what he wrote?
    what do you think...

Originally posted by scott_donald
    what do you think...
    i don't know, i didn't bother to read it, i got bored after the 1st line

however, upon re-reading this 'advice', i think you're talking to him
    Booo

i don't know, i didn't bother to read it, i got bored after the 1st line

however, upon re-reading this 'advice', i think you're talking to him
    definately... but imagine not reading the whole post...

hehe, i like his lumping of squats in the category of 'other and not as impressive way to get results' section.
    Booo

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It seems really odd that squats are "other" and his "main" exercises consists mostly of calf raises. Not to mention that the whole thing has the tone of one of those "special 6-page ad report" things:
    1)Eat protein
    2)Lift heavy weights
    3)Take Hydroxycut
    4)Go for Pro card...

and btw, "eat junk for a week?" who posted this thing, Lee Priest?
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Are you big up top but have skinny legs? THE SOLUTION

Originally posted by motor-mike
    Hello, I know most of you teens out there want upper-body strength. I know because I am one. The ladies like the bi-ceps and chest, but what happens when you wear shots of a bathing suit? You look very out of proportion. This is what happened to me in the summer of this year. I was big up top and had very skinny legs. I know, run, or jog to get them bigger. NOPE, they just lost fat and didn't gain any muscle when I tried out. If you wnat bigger legs read my work-out prgram below, it worked for me and my friends, no joke.

1) First start with a high-protein diet. Also, gain some weight, of a combo of fat and protein.
    2)Just eat for one week all the crap you can, (not too much if you have a low metabolism)
    3) Whn you have these fat(energy) stores begin to do leg lifts. If you don't have the equipment fot this you can do cals-raises. (Stand up straight and against a wall. Go on your tippie-toes and back down w/out your heel touching the ground) NO TOUCHING THE GROUND
    4) Do 4 sets of 50 to start off. DON'T GIVE TOO MUCH REST, CALVES HAVE A HUGE RECOVERY TIME.
    OTHER WORK-OUTS

1) Squats
    2) lean against a wall with your back straight and knees bent with a weight in your lap. Try to bend the knees 90 degrees for best resuls.

GIVE THIS WORK-OUT TIME

- if you dont see awesome results in a couple of weeks, up you weight, sets and number of reps per work-out.
    - it really works
    You are crazy if you think you can get BBers to follow that. Even the novices. Read up!

Originally posted by HardGainer82
    It seems really odd that squats are "other" and his "main" exercises consists mostly of calf raises. Not to mention that the whole thing has the tone of one of those "special 6-page ad report" things:
    1)Eat protein
    2)Lift heavy weights
    3)Take Hydroxycut
    4)Go for Pro card...

and btw, "eat junk for a week?" who posted this thing, Lee Priest?
    you mean ice cream and chips arn't a meal
    Booo

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ??????who thinks running=big legs????????

my attention span is too short to read it, so i'll write my own summary for big legs

-squat
    -front squat
    -deadlift
    -stiff-leg deadlift

Bump.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bad advice

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not sure of OP is serious. to get big legs you need to work wayyy harder.
    squat, leg press, hack squat, calve raise. till they burn up and you want to die, then you will see results.

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by motor-mike View Post
    I was big up top and had very skinny legs. I know, run, or jog to get them bigger. NOPE, they just lost fat and didn't gain any
    If you would have just stayed on the treadmill a little longer you would have been like Tom Platz
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Easy, works legs. Enough said

Registered Perma-bulker StevePT's Avatar
    StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by motor-mike View Post

OTHER WORK-OUTS

1) Squats

GIVE THIS WORK-OUT TIME

- it really works
    IG - skootaloot

Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thank you guys, for responding to a thread that is 10 years old... literally.
    S: 455, B: 375, D: 545

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CoolCoco View Post
    Bad advice
    Agreed. Also strong bump you cheeky bastard
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

Registered Perma-bulker StevePT's Avatar
    StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Yodums View Post
    Thank you guys, for responding to a thread that is 10 years old... literally.
    Haha didn't even look at the date made. Blame coolcoco
    IG - skootaloot