BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best macronutrient ratios for cutting?

New diet recently? 40/20/40?
    I was reading some recent HIIT articles on BB.com and several of them mentioned doing 40% protein, 20% carbs, and 40% fat. The last time I cut I did 40p,40c, and 20f.

Did some study show that eating lower carbs while cutting works better? They quoted "recent studies" but didn't have any references. Do you guys know what's up? What is everyone using?

FYI: I'm going to be doing HIIT 3x a week, lifting 2x a week and regular cardio once a week. I'm well versed in what foods to eat, etc.. As I mentioned, I've done this before
    Lifting is a lifestyle.

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There has been quite a bit of research on low carb diets. Some people swear by them but I don't believe you have to go low carb to lose weight.
    here is some research on it. I think it is from a decent source:
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/low-carb-diet/NU00279

I do disagree on the authors statement that a "calorie is a calorie no matter in what combination you eat it in". Avoid mixing fats with carbs, especially high g.i. carbs.

If you want a good low carb diet, I have used this and I got great results.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=473067
    Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Josher13 View Post
    There has been quite a bit of research on low carb diets. Some people swear by them but I don't believe you have to go low carb to lose weight.
    here is some research on it. I think it is from a decent source:
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/low-carb-diet/NU00279

I do disagree on the authors statement that a "calorie is a calorie no matter in what combination you eat it in". Avoid mixing fats with carbs, especially high g.i. carbs.

If you want a good low carb diet, I have used this and I got great results.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=473067
    Would you really call 20% carb low carb though? That's still a bunch of carbs.
    Lifting is a lifestyle.