Thezombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thezombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thezombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thezombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thezombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thezombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thezombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thezombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exercises for stronger Joints, ligaments

Is there anyway to get stronger joints/ligaments???
    i was told by the doctor after i had my shoulder surgery that even though i have much muscle i have weak ligaments that are behind wich make me suicitable for injury.
    i have to get surgery soon in my other shoulder too. i do martial arts and i know that my weak joints ligaments are from genetuics but is there anyway to mmake them stronger?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thezombie View Post
    Is there anyway to get stronger joints/ligaments???
    i was told by the doctor after i had my shoulder surgery that even though i have much muscle i have weak ligaments that are behind wich make me suicitable for injury.
    i have to get surgery soon in my other shoulder too. i do martial arts and i know that my weak joints ligaments are from genetuics but is there anyway to mmake them stronger?
    Over time tension on the bodyparts will strengthen everything. Consider investing in a supplement such as Osteobolin.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    When you strengthen muscles, the work will also strengthen the tendons that attach them to the bones, as well as the bones themselves. This is assuming you have proper nutrition for the entire system, and not just for the muscles. You don't want them to get stronger or bigger if the other parts don't too.

The tendons of muscles (and sometimes muscles themselves) cross joints. Stronger tendons from resistance training will help stabilize the joints.

Ligaments are a bit of a different matter, they don't adapt directly in response to muscle contraction like tendons (which have to) do. You may have to look into specialized training for this. Try to envision the forces acting on the bones, and how the tendon might be stressed in the movement.

For example, in pulling exercises like a deadlift, I'm betting the elbow ligaments get really stressed. Maybe they adapt to that. Or contrast to things that pull along the lights of the bones, what about exercises where there are dislocative forces? Probably not wise since these are dangerous, hard to control, and easy to injure yourself with.

Consider how people rest or bounce their hams off their calves at the bottom of a squat, or how people do things like hindu squats. These are generally horrible things to rely upon and stress the joints, but controlled stress in this way (I would think unweighted movements are better, less risk) may perhaps strengthen them.

I think plyometrics and ballistic stretching do this to a degree too. The intent really shouldn't be to permanently elongate them though, but rather to stress them lightly and hope they adapt. I don't know if they actually do though. Maybe you just damage them and they repair the same or worse. Does anyone even know? Maybe what actually adapts from this is the tendons or something, in which case they're only good for learning how to use that elasticity, and weight training would be better for actually making them stronger.

smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithsonga is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am doing some PT for my shoulder. I recommend some light dumbell exercises to strength the small tendons/ligaments/muscles in the shoulder.
    Jim

needs back hair removal Hikeon3's Avatar
    Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hikeon3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A joint supplement like Animal Flex helps a lot.

And always, always warm up properly. Light weight for high reps.
    In the making. Light-years away, but loving the trip there.