Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lightbulb How to mentally forget and let go of past bullying (serious thread) need mental help

I have been treated awful in the past 10 years in HS and college. People treated me like chit and said nasty things to me.

Even though I'm not in that enviornment anymore and I don't see any of the people who were a-holes to me, I think about it everyday.

I'm still letting past bullies psychologically torment me. I can't live in the present. I can't let the past go. I get stress and anxiety thinking about how much I've been humiliated in the past. It's wild.

Need help coping srs

AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanIncel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump

Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fist yourself

Originally Posted by Sil3nt1 View Post
    Fist yourself
    Thanks

Filled with so much resentman and hate

FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoilHat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    travel the world, go to some 3rd world chithole and youll realize how small and insignificant your problems are
    HTC CREW
    You can't fail if you do not quit.

Originally Posted by FoilHat View Post
    travel the world, go to some 3rd world chithole and youll realize how small and insignificant your problems are
    At least people in 3rd world chitholes don't have people treating them like chit

ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do some rational thinking? the past is the past, can't be changed.. you can change who you are NOW.. improve yourself.. go do physical hobbies and find the simple pleasures be the most fulfilling.
    The Chad of Peru

Misc MD crew

Anesthesiologist

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You 100% can’t change any of it. No idea if you’re trolling but if not, work on being the best version of yourself today. Start training your mind to think of positives in the present or goals for the future every time the past enters your mind and eventually it’ll be easy to not dwell on. When you think of the past automatically force yourself to replace that thought with something positive every. Single. Time. Over and over again. Do it for long enough consistently and it will help. Quit giving people who don’t deserve any of your thoughts power over you today. You were obviously strong enough to get through it so that shows character and toughness even where you may not have thought you had it.

Edit: something else that some may disagree with is you can forgive them. You said you had resentment and hate, that’s still just letting them hold power over you. Try to understand that in HS and college most people are still basically kids and they are complete dumbasses. Even if they don’t deserve forgiveness it’s not about them. It’s about you having the power to do what you want and choosing to move on. They don’t have any say.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AmericanIncel View Post
    I have been treated awful in the past 10 years in HS and college. People treated me like chit and said nasty things to me.

Even though I'm not in that enviornment anymore and I don't see any of the people who were a-holes to me, I think about it everyday.

I'm still letting past bullies psychologically torment me. I can't live in the present. I can't let the past go. I get stress and anxiety thinking about how much I've been humiliated in the past. It's wild.

Need help coping srs
    That feeling will never truly go away and short of doing something illegal, just kick-ass in all your endeavors. Whatever they thought of you, prove them wrong. Use that as motivation, and when you're ballin' out of control in a nice house and car and you see them as the cashier at the grocery store, you'll get to gloat at how much better your life is than theirs.

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get in op lets go for a ride
    see sig

StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you never got hit in the face constantly you should treat it like it never happened cuz Notting really happened lol.

Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    get in op lets go for a ride
    Dude I'm not Elliott Roger. Dude killed innocent people. I'm not just going to kill randos that have done nothing wrong with me.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only way to get your mind off of old memories is to start occupying yourself with new ****. Go get a career or immerse yourself in school or something. You shouldn't be thinking of the past if you've already starting building new memories unless it truly is that traumatic. If so go to therapy
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mainebrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're looking for mental health help you came to the right place.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Making a plan and executing it is a good start.

People get in car accidents every day or have sudden cardiac arrest.

Originally Posted by EagleOfWar View Post
    You 100% can’t change any of it. No idea if you’re trolling but if not, work on being the best version of yourself today. Start training your mind to think of positives in the present or goals for the future every time the past enters your mind and eventually it’ll be easy to not dwell on. When you think of the past automatically force yourself to replace that thought with something positive every. Single. Time. Over and over again. Do it for long enough consistently and it will help. Quit giving people who don’t deserve any of your thoughts power over you today. You were obviously strong enough to get through it so that shows character and toughness even where you may not have thought you had it.

Edit: something else that some may disagree with is you can forgive them. You said you had resentment and hate, that’s still just letting them hold power over you. Try to understand that in HS and college most people are still basically kids and they are complete dumbasses. Even if they don’t deserve forgiveness it’s not about them. It’s about you having the power to do what you want and choosing to move on. They don’t have any say.
    Dumbass kids grow up into dumbass adults. They don't change, they just get less overt as they get fatter.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you want to talk seriously, PM me and we can skype/teams. (won’t be until later today if that works).

I am down for the conversation and feel like I have meaningful contributions to a conversation like that.

If you want, I am available for you.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AmericanIncel View Post
    Thanks
    Ignore that fgt

You gotta grind bro. In reality, a lot of people get bullied for one thing or another. I used to get called a fatass, and it motivated me to get in shape. Idk what you went through but the only way forward is to use it as motivation to better yourself.

Eventually one day you will find peace and forget the people who bullied you because you're on to bigger and better things. Stay up bro, don't let them win.
    Trump/Vivek 2024
    (Verified) High Test Crew
    Miscer since 2013 but got doxxed Crew
    Gixxer 1000 Crew (Formerly Kawasaki Zx10R Crew)
    Energy Drink Crew
    Go to the gym to stop the voices Crew
    Pronouns are Built/Different

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You could get a really good start by getting some sort of a life outside of the misc. You won't, because you never take anyone's positive advice, but it's true.

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have you tried meditation?

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    be better
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

Originally Posted by piramparam View Post
    This guy is right, but id like to throw out a different perspective. Instead of brushing the negative feelings under the carpet.
    Sit and let it be, recognize that youre not your feelings.
    Think back why you still feel punked. What in the past made you think that being overpowered at a early age, by little psychopaths. Made you a bitch?
    Why do you think that way, instead of understanding that you werent in control. It was bad luck. The blame isnt on you, you did nothing wrong youre not a bitch.

I felt like a bitch for years because i didnt help a special someone. I was scared. And watched her suffer and didnt even try to do nothing.
    Old me would be whipping myself for it, but nah man. I feel for myself now, it wasnt on me man i was too small.

Once you learn to love yourself again, you overcome bullying. Easier said than done, but spending time, with the negative emotions is okay and actually required. For you to get over it.
    You just have to notice them & think is this really the feeling im supposed to feel rn, or is this the correct INTENSITY im supposed to be feeling it at rn. And it goes away if you manage to process it, then you repeat it. Again and again.

I used to get punked on all the time. I felt like such a coward because I couldn't stand up for myself. But the truth is, I had to suffer through it alone because nobody had my back.

Honestly hate not being in control of situations. Just felt completely overpowered by people around me.

Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you think about it all the time then professional therapy might be needed.

I didn't have your specific problem (more difficulties with my upbringing), but I have had a lot of mental problems that made me obsessive about my past. Some of the things that helped me:

Writing journals about my feelings. Putting your thoughts down on paper can help you clarify exactly how you feel. It can help you go deep into your own mind, beneath the surface feelings.

Listening to psychological advice from people like Jordan Peterson.

Actively trying to think better thoughts. I.e., if I start to feel I'm worthless and a failure, I'll actively try to resist that thinking. If you have an idea in your mind you know is irrational, go over all the reasons it doesn't make sense. For example, if I felt I was totally worthless, I would say to myself, "now, wait a minute, no one is completely useless, and here are all the ways you actually do have worth."

I think time is an important ingredient to overcoming a deep-seated mental problem. But you have to try to make effort as well, I think.

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop being a sawft, pu$$y ****git. Ded fkn serious.

These Zoomer and Millennial kids have no idea what Gen X and Boomers went through. There was no anti-bullying agenda, we just bullied the chit out of other kids daily, and beat the snot out of eachother until we became friends and had mutual respect for eachother.

I had older brothers who bullied me all day ever day, and y'know what it did? It made me laugh at the school bullies, especially after I'd drop them on their a$$.

Be mentally strong, physically stronger and work your a$$ off to create an awesome future and family life. Nothing that happened in Highschool or College matters. It's all about becoming an awesome adult. Look forward, never backwards brah.

FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get into boxing / mma to let go of that steam

EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the arrogant ego doesn't let go of the disrespect

Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goodguy03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    felt that way when i was like 15 and then realized i dont give a fuk. i stopped caring about all the stupid chit that happened in the past because it was exhausting trying to cope with it all.
    Alpha crew
    High Test crew
    MAGA crew
    Pureblood crew
    LDAR crew
    FA crew
    NoFap Day 1 crew
    2012 Theory crew
    LOL @ Tradies crew
    Autism crew
    Useless Degree crew
    Disowned by Family crew
    Monster Zero Sugar crew
    Low IQ crew
    Clown World crew

Originally Posted by Goodguy03 View Post
    felt that way when i was like 15 and then realized i dont give a fuk. i stopped caring about all the stupid chit that happened in the past because it was exhausting trying to cope with it all.
    Gr8 m8

ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mainebrahh View Post
    If you're looking for mental health help you came to the right place.
    "Incels should be euthanized for the sake of humanity." - Vhagar

Originally Posted by ExPatriot View Post
    Nice signature ****git