Closed Thread
    Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

mY bENCHPRESS SUX BUT I HAVE 18 INCH ARMS

i dont get it ive bin lifting with dumbells , barbells , cables etc for 2 years and i have really muscled arms 18 inch and i,m very strong in doing all those exercises but yesterday i did bench press for my very first time i could only do 5 reps of 40 KG!!!!! the 6 rep i couldn,t lift it up anymore and someyone had to help me WTF??? how come i,m so freakin weak in bench press i use 20 kg for dumbells on concentrate curl and i can lift 40 kg with barbell curl exercise ive suppose to have a lot of strength but i cant even bench 40 kg more then 5 times it was on the end of my training so i was pretyt tired but still **** i,m disappointed i,m looking huge and muscled and look like i can atleast bench over 60 kg i felt like a fool when someyone had to help me lift it back up at my 6th rep does someyone know how it comes i,m so weak in benchpress and how i can inprove it

oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: mY bENCHPRESS SUX BUT I HAVE 18 INCH ARMS

Originally posted by RedFiredSoul
    i dont get it ive bin lifting with dumbells , barbells , cables etc for 2 years and i have really muscled arms 18 inch and i,m very strong in doing all those exercises but yesterday i did bench press for my very first time i could only do 5 reps of 40 KG!!!!! the 6 rep i couldn,t lift it up anymore and someyone had to help me WTF??? how come i,m so freakin weak in bench press i use 20 kg for dumbells on concentrate curl and i can lift 40 kg with barbell curl exercise ive suppose to have a lot of strength but i cant even bench 40 kg more then 5 times it was on the end of my training so i was pretyt tired but still **** i,m disappointed i,m looking huge and muscled and look like i can atleast bench over 60 kg i felt like a fool when someyone had to help me lift it back up at my 6th rep does someyone know how it comes i,m so weak in benchpress and how i can inprove it
    -well you said it was your very first time, so odds are you dont have very strong chest muscles.

-START working your chest once a week along with your other body parts: legs, back, etc.

-when you work your chest, work your chest first, and the smaller muscles 2nd.

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so that sthe first time you've ever done the bench press? Then thats probably why you cant lift much on it. How did you train the chest in the 2 years you've been lifting or didnt you train it? If you didnt train it then thats why you cant lift much. You have to train all muscles!

omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: mY bENCHPRESS SUX BUT I HAVE 18 INCH ARMS

Originally posted by RedFiredSoul
    how in the **** did you wrokout long enough to get 18inch arms and never once get the urge to train chest
    Every day you get better or worse, which one did you do today? -unknown

WARNING: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything your supposed to read? Do you think everything your supposed to think? Buy what your told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masterbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove your alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned......

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -do not neglect any bp bro, EVER!!!! unless u have an injury that is.
    -start off slow and work ur way up, stick to compound movements
    -read up on splits and exercises in the exercise forum and the bb.com bible sticky
    -good luck
    peace
    j

Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    18inch arms using 20kg dumbells

busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally posted by Rocky Barbella
    18inch arms using 20kg dumbells
    With 35% body fat, of course.