Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gswgsw View Post
    im confused...

stack a NO pre-workout with BluePrint or not?
    No, I have used Blueprint several times and it's one my favorite supplements. There is no need for additional NO producing products, you will notice effects by the middle of the second week.

Effects
    -Increased muscle fullness(pump) effect thought the whole day and night
    -Improved recovery, endurance and sleep
    -Libido enhancer as well
    -Also heightens stimulants when taking blueprint

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what CXM said...though admittedly I still use pump products while on agmatine out of habit.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so are you saying no because I dont need it, or no because I shouldn't use it? C'mon, i need a full answer lol, im not trying to ruin the effects of my blueprint by taking fastTwitch today...
    THC is an effective supplement for some us. The rest of you can just hate.

--Creatine Sucks--

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gswgsw View Post
    so are you saying no because I dont need it, or no because I shouldn't use it? C'mon, i need a full answer lol, im not trying to ruin the effects of my blueprint by taking fastTwitch today...
    No because you dont need it. I dont think it will ruin effects, but it would most likely be a waste

gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gswgsw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thank you! im giving you reps for dat

--Creatine Sucks--

well, not really i dont know how. actually i think ill take my pre-workout with agmatine since it wont ruin the effects and it still has stuff like caffeine and such in it...

--Creatine Sucks--

Eating My Heart Out Weakestlink's Avatar
    Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how about white blood stacked with BP in the mornings?

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Will you guys quit asking about stacking stuff... this thread was informative... and the question was already answered, you shouldn't stack anything because blueprint is extremely effective on its own.

BluePrint puts preworkout arginine to shame.

Take BluePrint as directed on the bottle and be happy.