hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Work out every day, am not getting sore or anything...

for about 4 days now i have been working out every day with a full body workout, im not sure how my body does it but i only work out when i can feel i need to, and its working for me, ive gained about 30 pounds since wrestling season (doing a full body workout every other day to every other two days), but now im just not getting sore any more and since i feel i need to work out i am doing so, just want to know whats happening, i weigh 174 right now and am 5'9

BeRsErK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeRsErK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well I use to have that problem, and now I'm sore every week end, I use to not train right also, if you want to get sore, do heavy set for lot's of reps, and you'll get the burning feeling (love it). Also I run 20 minutes or 40 minutes, and that gets me sore in the chest, shoulder and hurts my abs really good, I run right after work out, some people would say it's bad.

RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RICH8472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its called being lazy in the gym. The strongest men in the world need a week to recover from a "real" workout. so, STFU and squat!
    SUBMARINES ARE SAFER THAN AIRCRAFT .....
    THE PROOF IN THIS FACT IS THAT THERE ARE MORE AIRCRAFT IN THE WATER THAN SUBMARINES IN THE SKY.

There are 2 kinds of ships in the ocean. Submarines and targets.

Submariners do it deeper!

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Soreness isn't an indication that you've recovered, don't base your workouts on whether or not you're sore.

BeRsErK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeRsErK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RICH8472
    Its called being lazy in the gym. The strongest men in the world need a week to recover from a "real" workout. so, STFU and squat!
    lol why are people always saying squat, SQUAT SUCKS, GREAT EXERCICE but people should stop saying it's the best, nothing better to hurt you knee.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by RICH8472
    No they don't. The strongest powerlifters train every muscle (well, the focus is on the lift, but still) 2x a week at an extreme minimum, and the strongest Olympic lifters (lb for lb the strongest lifters in the world) train each lift even more often, and even several times a day.

Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would never recommend doing a full body workout everyday... is this a joke... did i read it wrong? Being sore is not an indication of a good workout out. its called DOMS.... look it up and ull find valuable info and in the meantime look up a real training split.

pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/randy35.htm

"Lack of soreness is not an indication that you are not growing. The "feeling" of soreness is a result of pain receptors being triggered due to inflammation and since people have different responses to pain, we cannot use this as a measure for a "good" workout.

Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) that you are referring to is an indication you've trained too hard or you've trained enough to isolate the muscles worked. The soreness is normally felt 24-48 hours after exercise, sometimes sooner. Muscle soreness is caused by damage to the muscle fibers themselves and not caused by a build-up of lactic acid as once thought. Muscle biopsies taken on the day after exercising show bleeding and disruption of the "z-band" filaments that hold the fibers together. This is why protein is important when on a muscle building program. Protein maintains, repairs and re-builds connective tissue that has been damaged by making it thicker, thus, stronger and bigger.

Soreness reappears from an increase of intensity by "over-loading" your muscles repeatedly. If the soreness persists into the 3rd or 4th day or longer it either means you trained too hard or you did not take the necessary steps to alleviate the soreness to help your muscles recover after exercise, and thus, aid in their growth. If you've stimulated the muscles in the gym you've got to take it two steps further in the process to treat DOMS and promote muscle growth outside the gym: nutrition and recuperation (rest).

For any strength or muscle building program quality not quantity is better and more productive. The "No Pain, No Gain" dictum can be self-defeating. You should be doing at most 9 sets for biceps per training session if you are following either the Intermediate or the Advanced 2-ON, 1-OFF training program. If you are following the Beginner program then you should be doing 3 sets per training session and 9 sets total for the week."
    - Duke