vivek123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vivek123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Whey Protein & Fat Burner a good combo to attain fat loss

Hi Friends,

For past few months I've been going to gym. Now I'm willing to take Whey Protein (Optimum 100% Whey Protein) and a fat burner (Nutrex Lipo 6) to attain maximum results but have a query regarding it. Would you call it a good combo ? This combo is based on my individual perception only which says that one will build muscle and other will make me to lose fat leading to overall better results.

Though product choice might vary with further studies of them but in general what is your opinion about such a combination. Please also mention the better way to go about it, if there is/are any.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek

I shoot people like you.. The Director's Avatar
    The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It could work. They whey is a definite plus, the fat burner I don't know much about, but give it a try since you've already got it. Remember now, diet and exercise is key.

becoming godsized! bodybuilder45's Avatar
    bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ummm, building muscle isnt determined by whether or not you supplement whey protein. this happens from your diet/training program as a whole. and i wouldnt call it a combo. whey is a staple for almost all of us.

crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bottom line is that if you are even remotely serious about lifting, whey protein should be a staple of your diet along with other sources of quality protein via food. Taking whey protein is always a good idea because it will help you increase your daily protein intake and it generally tends to be low in fat/calories so you can easily include it while trying to lose weight and maintain muscle. Now, taking whey won't magically make you gain muscle, but it will definitely help give your muscles more of the nutrition that they need if you are lifting.

As for lipo6, alot of poeple have claimed to have had good results by taking the product IN ADDITION to a clean diet and exercise. If you plan on eating poorly and just popping a few diet pills everyday, save yourself the money. If you are doing things correctly and want a little extra energy boost, then give lipo6 a try. I personally did not notice any difference when I took Lipo6, but others have, so try it and see.

As for taking whey and lipo6 together, it's absolutely fine and I recommend it, however don't expect any miracles from doing this.
    Stop lying about how much you can squat...

There are no asterisks in this lifetime, only scoreboards.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    SUPPLEMENT BASICS: LEARN MORE HEREMORE INFO ABOUT CREATINE

patsmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Remember that a supplement is so named because it only supplements a good diet and exercise programme. Make sure your basics are right before you even start thinking about supplements.