constantmover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation The I may be crazy stack

I'm thinking of trying to emulate the closes thing to a real stack.
    First off I've never done any steroids (except 1test) and I've done a few prohormone stacks so i know the conversions and such.
    but the stack that i proposition is of newer products.

20mg methyl 1test ed 1-4wk
    225mg hydroxynandrolone udecanoate ed 1-4wk

drop methyl at wk 5 replace with 100mg of 1test and 300mg 4test transdermal or trenabol x twice a day daily 5-8wk
    up hydro nan to 450mg ed 5-8

clomid post cycle
    extra milk thistle because of the harshness of the methyl and introduction of the 4test because of the suppressive nature of the methyl also

I am 23yrs old 6' 4" 200 bf 15% or so
    any help or advice would be appreciated
    For the pain I've endured i"ll never hurt again.......

Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would also add hawthorn berry to help with the rise in blood pressure from the methyl 1 test....also who makes the hydroxynandrolone undeconate....also I would run clomid and nolva together pc cause I think that you would really be suppressed after this cycle.
    Don't hate the playa hate the game!!!
    Go Spurs Go!!!
    Soy un Don Juan!!

constantmover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah youre right about that and promatrix makes the hydro nan
    they call it oxabol
    For the pain I've endured i"ll never hurt again.......

sequitur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're planning on doing methyl 1 test did you happen to note it is not sold for human consumption? Do you know why? It's because using a methyl side chain to make a steroid orally avaialble is inherently toxic to the liver. You should be aware of those issue before you take short or long term health risks for a few pounds of muscle. What is the specific toxicty of methyl 1 test? Who knows. I don't know that any studies have been done. 1 test most resembles trernbolone in action and here is the link for a review on this site of methyl trenbolone (click here). As you can see it never shipped because drug companies didn't want to assume the legal risks. That should make you think.

I'd just as soon do Dianabol as what you're looking at, but as an alternative Trenabol-X has been producing amazing results for me. I'm going to up my dose from 6 ml.day to 8-10 ml/day in a week. It is an excellent stack, and very safe compared to what you're looking at.
    It's not how heavy you lift, it's how
    you lift heavy!

If only I had a cat's genetics... I could
    workout less and sleep more, run
    faster, jump higher and need a lot
    more hair remover.

OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    god almighty.....just run 500mg of test a week for 10 weeks...safer and cheaper...clomid and nolva PCT