thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Finding a workout partner? How?

Anyone done this successfully with a stranger? How'd you find them?

I've been working out alone for the past several months, but in the past I worked out with buddies and kinda want to give it a shot again.

Also a thought - I haven't ever had a woman as a workout partner and think that'd be cool too (not dating or anything weird, purely platonic workout encouragement). Something tells me that's nearly impossible to find without coming off as having the wrong intentions, so I feel like it's not worth trying? Open to thoughts from women on that of course!

Otherwise always there for ma bros.

Thoughts? I go to a very small local gym that's almost always empty, which is glorious, but not an option to just walk up to someone and ask.
    Death Metal // World Travel // Wholesome Shidd

kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100) kentsh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by thebeginning88 View Post
    Anyone done this successfully with a stranger? How'd you find them?

I've been working out alone for the past several months, but in the past I worked out with buddies and kinda want to give it a shot again.

Also a thought - I haven't ever had a woman as a workout partner and think that'd be cool too (not dating or anything weird, purely platonic workout encouragement). Something tells me that's nearly impossible to find without coming off as having the wrong intentions, so I feel like it's not worth trying? Open to thoughts from women on that of course!

Otherwise always there for ma bros.

Thoughts? I go to a very small local gym that's almost always empty, which is glorious, but not an option to just walk up to someone and ask.
    Yeah, me too, had these same thoughts that you had. And like you, I never had a woman as a workout partner. I also feel that that'd be cool. But, I think I gave up that thought as now I'm confined to my own home and am working out in my home. I ain't going to a gym, anymore.