Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000)

what are you scared of?

just like the title says, what do you fear most ?

Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trogdor91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are YOU scared of?

I dont fear much, I guess I am afraid of failing. I want my life to be a success and failure is not an option.

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    profound question... One could say suicide........
    Or the other could say dying alone

mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Spiders
    Flying insects
    Falling from high places
    Being humiliated/looking foolish (biggest one)
    "Millions of mother****ers dead just because they gave the wrong answer to the "God" question:

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'Do you believe in my God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dying (what I'm most scared of)
    beautiful women
    heights
    spider webs
    jellyfish
    flying

Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ballidus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Losing a limb, or becoming handicapped.

Sean P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hollywood Democrats
    "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near." Mathew 4:17

Esmir03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mariners216
    Bump, my #1 fear

I'm also afraid of

homosexualls [its weird but I am]
    snakes
    and being fat

PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Spiders
    Cocaroaches
    Bees
    Little scary looking insects

Ghosts

yah...
    HEIGHT: 186 cm (6"1')
    WEIGHT STARTED: 63 kg (138lb)
    WEIGHT CURRENT: 76.5

pssst.. When answering my question's don't look at how many posts i got

Crimson-Model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump on what Trogdor said: failing is my biggest fear.
    Growing old as well...
    Oddly, I love speaking in front of people because I love hearing the sound of my own voice, I can't believe people fear that more than death, it's ****in ridiculous!

Spiders
    Flying insects
    Falling from high places
    with John edwards for pres and you say about being humiliated...

Originally posted by Crimson-Model
    Bump on what Trogdor said: failing is my biggest fear.
    Growing old as well...
    Oddly, I love speaking in front of people because I love hearing the sound of my own voice, I can't believe people fear that more than death, it's ****in ridiculous!
    I used to be afraid of growing old as well. I guess I still am.. But I have found that it is not as bad as I thought it would be.
    Look at me 46 and have arms around 18" and can dop some major heavy lifting. hell I do more than the young guys at the gym. I amaze them when I use 150 pound dumbells for benches.... today was an all time high for me.. i did 600 pounds for 12 reps 3 times on the sled... I was forcing it all the way.. Dude it only does get better..

mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Dorian
    with John edwards for pres and you say about being humiliated...

wait do you mean you don't think he has a shot? or..
    "Millions of mother****ers dead just because they gave the wrong answer to the "God" question:

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

I used to be afraid of growing old as well. I guess I still am.. But I have found that it is not as bad as I thought it would be.
    Look at me 46 and have arms around 18" and can dop some major heavy lifting. hell I do more than the young guys at the gym. I amaze them when I use 150 pound dumbells for benches.... today was an all time high for me.. i did 600 pounds for 12 reps 3 times on the sled... I was forcing it all the way.. Dude it only does get better..
    You got a point, I just expected to have flying cars by 2000 when 6.
    Geez, 150 db's for benches is disgusting, I'm still doing 85's

wait do you mean you don't think he has a shot? or..
    It was fukkin joke.. read my other post to you... I stated I was gonna come to Pitt this weekend and beat the dem out of you. and I asked for your adress.....

It was fukkin joke.. read my other post to you... I stated I was gonna come to Pitt this weekend and beat the dem out of you. and I asked for your adress.....
    haha yeah I saw it

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

Originally posted by Crimson-Model
    You got a point, I just expected to have flying cars by 2000 when 6.
    Geez, 150 db's for benches is disgusting, I'm still doing 85's
    yeah it is disgusting I should be doing way more at my age huh?

yeah it is disgusting I should be doing way more at my age huh?
    150 is amazing bro (I sense slight sarcasm in your post there though )
    Change your title though, you ain't a failure ti'll you commit suicide!

-Which I disapprove of more than anything.

LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Sean P
    Hollywood Democrats
    "Oh no - someone wealthy doesn't agree with me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Whine, whine, whine. All three branches of government are currently Republican-leaning. Find something better to moan about.

Hahah like the demo joan jett.....

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    -dying (covers a lot of other things)
    -beautiful women
    -ugly women
    -cancer (not just the "dying" part of it either)
    -terrorism (more "concerned" than "scared", but sometimes full blown "scared")
    -psychotic homeless people on NYC streets
    -crackheads and hookers in the bronx
    -mad cow disease
    -the next version of microsoft windows
    -other drivers on the road
    -responsibility
    -the end of the world
    -the backstreet boys making a comeback
    -women with copious amounts of body hair
    -guns
    -drunken elephants hungry for human flesh
    -getting old
    -a freak accident causing me to go blind or deaf

those are some of the more obvious ones.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    after seeing my dad fall off a ladder i have been somewhat extremely cautious and timid when having to use them.

i dont like cockroaches whatsoever. Any other insects are fine.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Spiders

and being hog-tied and hung from the ceiling, and walked away from.
    Chiba Rocks !!! I love you, Baby!!

-~The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in your own heart you should fear.~-

From a friend ~You give the power to destroy you to the one you love. You just have to trust them not to use it.~

GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymCandy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Top 2: heights and snakes
    To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with exultation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived -- this is to have succeeded.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Registered User blood vs. water's Avatar
    blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sometimes im afraid i will never find the right woman for me or that i already missed my chance with her.
    im afraid of going to prison. you will have to kill me before you stick something up my ass or before i become someones bitch.
    im not afraid to die. i feel that the moment you are afraid to die, you are afraid to live. but thats my opinion.

Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novus Dakota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Football Players

Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Trogdor91
    What are YOU scared of?
    death and growing old.

btw, to all of you who are afraid of insects, it's funny imagining how a big bodybuilder jumps up on the nearest chair or something whenever he sees one and ask their wife/girlfriend or anyone else to go and kill it lol. (no offence to anyone, i'm a bit scared of spiders as well )

error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    getting an STD.. it just seems like the most humiliating and worst way to die...

i'm scared of dying before i figure out lifes truths...

I'm also scared of not being in good health
    I'm bored.. lol

Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    being small and fat (This is honestly my biggest fear)

Graveyards
    Pugs are Awesome

hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiimwayne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Big smelly fat american cockroaches.