misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ask a guy who banged a hooker anything (srs) (dun goofd?)

Title.

The girl was nice enough and cute, honestly wish the best for her, but honestly the bang wasn’t worth it. No better than my girl and now I’m freaking out about having caught something.

I know risk of getting HIV is almost none for dudes banging with a condom but worried about lesser chit like gonnorrea chlam etc. or herpes. Biggest good was eating the clam lol

Dun goofd up boys if I caught something I can’t bring myself to ever bang my lady again.

Yes scumbag, I accept it.
    Embrace the Clown World to Excel in the Clown World - When in Rome do as Romans do

White people being so terrified of being perceived as racist/sexist/*ist that they’ll ruin each other’s lives over the slightest infraction is the greatest entertainment of our time.

If your politics involves anything other than the words "Don't Tread on Me", you're part of the problem - "left" or "right".

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inb4 you give your gf herpes
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

Miscers say it doesn’t count if you pay for it, therefore you haven’t cheated. Tell your girl she gave you whatever you catch and call it a day. You’ll be fine tho, it’s just paranoïa.

misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiscGranny View Post
    Miscers say it doesn’t count if you pay for it, therefore you haven’t cheated. Tell your girl she gave you whatever you catch and call it a day. You’ll be fine tho, it’s just paranoïa.
    Funnily enough most Japanese girls have this mentality when it comes to banging sex workers in japan, because it’s not emotional so not really cheating. Still wouldn’t tell my wife but she’s stated that very mentality before, of course regarding other people.
    Embrace the Clown World to Excel in the Clown World - When in Rome do as Romans do

White people being so terrified of being perceived as racist/sexist/*ist that they’ll ruin each other’s lives over the slightest infraction is the greatest entertainment of our time.

If your politics involves anything other than the words "Don't Tread on Me", you're part of the problem - "left" or "right".

MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscGranny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by misheru View Post
    Funnily enough most Japanese girls have this mentality when it comes to banging sex workers in japan, because it’s not emotional so not really cheating.
    Sounds like japanese women are smarter and more in tune with their nature than the corrupted and liberated western women lmao (very srs). I was, however, kidding about blaming it on her if you do catch something. You should be upfront if you do, but you most likely are fine so get tested and just be wiser next time.

Sounds like japanese women are smarter and more in tune with their nature than the corrupted and liberated western women lmao (very srs). I was, however, kidding about blaming it on her if you do catch something. You should be upfront if you do, but you most likely are fine so get tested and just be wiser next time.
    I wouldn’t blame her that’s stupid she’s only banged me. I’d just abstain and blame marital cooling

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hear me out. Do onto other as you would want them to do onto you. Put the shoe on the other foot. If your GF got horny one night when you weren't around and hired a dude to fuk her, no emotions, he wears a condom, he just smashes and leaves, would you be mad? I will say it is different than if you met some girl and really liked her.

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Hear me out. Do onto other as you would want them to do onto you. Put the shoe on the other foot. If your GF got horny one night when you weren't around and hired a dude to fuk her, no emotions, he wears a condom, he just smashes and leaves, would you be mad? I will say it is different than if you met some girl and really liked her.
    I’d say no but who knows

miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    da fuk is up with miscers banging hookers these days. You ****gits are disgusting srs.

Originally Posted by miscallday12 View Post
    da fuk is up with miscers banging hookers these days. You ****gits are disgusting srs.
    Well are you going to fuk me *******?

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lmao at wishing the best to a hooker.

And Jesus, pics already.

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Lmao at wishing the best to a hooker.

And Jesus, pics already.
    Quickest way to get thrown in a ditch by a bunch of yaks is to take a photo in one of these places

Bumps

Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000) Cite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're a degen. You have a girl and went out your way to pay hundreds of dollars just to eat out some prostitute. Pathetic

Originally Posted by Cite View Post
    You're a degen. You have a girl and went out your way to pay hundreds of dollars just to eat out some prostitute. Pathetic
    To be fair with exchange rate it was like 100

Low for the states but not too low here. Also my wife doesn’t do much of that anymore and especially not something other than a quick missionary

whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped for best/most helpful response.

HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine wishing the best for a hooker, sounds like you've got an emotional bond ffs... absolutely ****ing pathetic to have a gf and pay to have sex with a complete stranger... either you're a ******* or have zero game and couldn't pick up a chick on your own.
    Sloots gonna sloot
    RIP ZYZZ, Greg Plitt
    Say no to lefty snowflakes crew
    Meat-eating crew, leaf eaters GTFO
    Pureblood Crew

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscallday12 View Post
    This^^^

Would rather hit my dick with a hammer
    I love eggs.

DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Flawed comparison. Men and women are not the same. For starters the act of penetration matters, there is a significant difference between the penetrator and the one getting penetrated. More importantly however, men and women differ greatly in sexual urges. For a woman, emotions are a big part of their sexuality. Very rarely will you find a woman who just wants to bang and not have any feelings involved. A woman cheating almost always involves a level of emotional cheating, not just physical. For a man, the urge is almost always physical. (Unless they are getting into an affair, then its combined with emotional)
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    This^^^

Would rather hit my dick with a hammer
    Let's hope when his woman finds out she doesn't hit his dick with a hammer...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Let's hope when his woman finds out she doesn't hit his dick with a hammer...
    lmao!!
    I love eggs.

rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You first said a gf, and now you said a wife? Frauding?

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wood never pay for sex but legit mirin the degeneracy of cheating on your gal with a hooker fkn lmao

imagine how worthless your gal must be for you to do that

brutal

u should smash her before showering to show dominance

edit: jfl @ wishing her the best

Make Europe Germany Again

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going down on a hooker. Savage.

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't read you banged a hooker L
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

Originally Posted by HarryfromCali View Post
    Imagine wishing the best for a hooker, sounds like you've got an emotional bond ffs... absolutely ****ing pathetic to have a gf and pay to have sex with a complete stranger... either you're a ******* or have zero game and couldn't pick up a chick on your own.
    Just because some chick bangs for money doesn’t make her less than anyone else you’d wish the best for. I wish my barber the best too.

Also that thinking makes 0 sense so if a dude bangs he’s a *******? And what do you mean game the point was a bang not a relationship.