Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anything different for 35 year olds?

It's been a while since I've been back to the forums, but I'm going to be doing a program of some sort over the next 6 months and try to get back to 10% bodyfat. I haven't tried this since I was in my late 20's, but I'm 35 now, and saw this forum. Why specific forum for over 35 year olds? Isn't it the same? Calories in < Calories Out + Lift and get 1g protein per lb of bodyweight

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Erras View Post
    Isn't it the same? Calories in < Calories Out + Lift and get 1g protein per lb of bodyweight
    Yep, thats pretty much the gist of it. For me at almost 50 I find it pretty easy to cut weight and get lean when I want to. Knowledge + discipline goes a long way towards accomplishing your goals.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The over 35 forum section was the brainchild of Head Mod "FitnessMan" (whom has left bb.com).

It was primarily made for more mature posters who did not want to deal with the "big Misc." section of the forum. It originally had little to do with actual age.

There will come a time when it is not all the same but that time should not be until 50+ imo. No need to be concerned for at least 15 or so ore years.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only thing i observe is a little longer recovery time when doing my intense, fast, solo workouts.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100)
    Sex life I guess xd

joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    The over 35 forum section was the brainchild of Head Mod "FitnessMan" (whom has left bb.com).

It was primarily made for more mature posters who did not want to deal with the "big Misc." section of the forum. It originally had little to do with actual age.

There will come a time when it is not all the same but that time should not be until 50+ imo. No need to be concerned for at least 15 or so ore years.
    Thank you, that was very informative. Regardless the side effect is awesome, a place for "older" lifters to talk (about lifting). Thirty something isn't a bad time to begin those conversations because life, e.g., family (wife, kids, senior parents), job demands, 2nd jobs, home maintenance, etc. have moved many of us into the "Dad Bod" arena and our needs and capabilities are different than the "twenty-somethings".
    joe Henry

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Yep, thats pretty much the gist of it. For me at almost 50 I find it pretty easy to cut weight and get lean when I want to. Knowledge + discipline goes a long way towards accomplishing your goals.
    Absolutely
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joewattie View Post
    Thirty something isn't a bad time to begin those conversations because life, e.g., family (wife, kids, senior parents), job demands, 2nd jobs, home maintenance, etc. have moved many of us into the "Dad Bod" arena and our needs and capabilities are different than the "twenty-somethings".

This is one reason why I make threads, they fall on deaf fuking ears because everyone thinks they need to spend hours and hours to get results.

High intensity brief training daily going against the popular marketing routines.

BTW, the weider principal is just a marketing program designed for 99 percent of the population to be attracted to and eventually FAIL!!!!

That’s why Arnold won 1980 Olyimpia, it was to market the training principal. Mentzer prompted HIT style but I bet Arthur Jones would Mike was not doing HIT as he wrote it.

I don’t follow HIT as it is written because I train the same muscles daily and intense if I want to bring that part up.