Closed Thread
Page 303 of 334 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,090 of 10001
    CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dabears8273 View Post
    It's mind boggling to me when people where sun glasses in the gym. I suppose if your eyes were extremely senstitive to light it may be understandable....or maybe if you had a migraine.....I just don't get it.
    I have photophobia and I dont wear sunglasses in the gym lol.
    Light vs Dark / Truth vs Deception. Where are you?

fmgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People who do there sets/reps and then when finished put the weight higher than what they were doing, to make it look like they could lift more.

BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fmgod View Post
    People who do there sets/reps and then when finished put the weight higher than what they were doing, to make it look like they could lift more.
    ^ I always see this. Makes it an absolute pain for me since I don't squat 250lbs and I use the bar right after. I'll even sit there 4 feet away and watch them do it, like I don't see them trying to fluff it up lol.

Complaint about my Gym and it's dwellers.

1) The water fountains head was broken off randomly so I couldnt get any water after I drank all mine. No notification. It's the only one and I DEFINITELY was not going to drink out of the sink. Kind of ghetto gym but it's got what I need and it's close+ cheap. ( Mind you they just redid the entire womens bathroom/lockeroom area)

2) The gym is filthy, no spray to whipe down machines, people will just sweat 40 gallons on the machines and up and leave. The ab area with cushioned matts are brown with dirt so I just bring my own.

3) Plates and dumbells EVERYWHERE. There is only one set of each too so if your weight is not on the rack, you spend your rest time looking throughout the entire gym for them. The other day I found the 25's I needed in reception. Completely on the opposite side of the gym. Wtf? People complain about not being able to find the weights, yet the same people finish a set and just leave them on the floor or wherever they please.

4) CHildrens area door is always open and toddlers are always wandering around the entire gym, getting under peoples bars when they are lifting. I saw a little girl run into a guy when he was squatting, he almost sat on her. The parents let the kids bring their tonka trucks and tricycles with them and ride them around the gym getting in everyones way, and managment does nothing about it, they just typeon the computer, then hop on the assisted pullups machine for like 4 reps, then hop off and start vaccuming.

Managment is nice and very friendly, but they don't run a gym the way gyms should be. The only reason I think they allow us to do olympic lifts is because they dont know/ care enough about safety and whatnot to prohibit it. I'll never say they are worse than Planet Fitness, but there is alot of room for improvment

Also I go to the gym 6 days a week, and at first I thought "Alright! I caught everyone on upper body today so there is plenty of room to do my lower!" After a while I realised that every day is upper for them no matter what lol. Even then typical curling in the squat racks, 6 guys 'spotting' another guy benching in a squat rack ect.

Rant fin

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BleuSam View Post
    4) CHildrens area door is always open and toddlers are always wandering around the entire gym, getting under peoples bars when they are lifting.
    Ugh, I cannot stand the kids in my gym.
    I get the same thing, the gym goers leave their kids in the daycare portion of the gym but they don't stay there.
    The parents will watch as their kid nearly gets maimed or killed and will then try to scold lifters for not paying attention to their little poopsie.

If you can't keep your kid safe/out of the way during your workout, don't bring them to the gym.

These days the New Years resolutioners drive me nuts. They pack the place full and take up equipment they cant use properly.
    I have a fixed amount of time to workout and a set routine, If I can't get it done because some bozo is jumping rope in the squat rack or doing push-ups in front of the DB rack, I get pissed.
    February 1st can't come fast enough.
    Last edited by 71Avido; 01-11-2013 at 08:37 AM.
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know I've posted a few times already, but this is just icing on the cake.

Tonight, There was a guy, tall, in really great shape absolutely beating the **** out of his workout while wearing a raccoon hat.

A racoon hat.

Serious.

alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Tonight, There was a guy, tall, in really great shape absolutely beating the **** out of his workout while wearing a raccoon hat.

A racoon hat.

Serious.
    strong possible metta MISCer of peace and racoons
    Trample the weak...Conquer the strong...Hurdle the dead

Former 400+ Guy

Current Program: Cycle 4 of AllPro's beginner routine

Dec 1st - Mar 1st Transformation Participant

Starting Weight - 393.2 lbs (Dec 1st)
    Current Weight - 351.6 lbs (Feb 24th)
    ----------------------------------
    Total Weight Loss - 41.6 lbs

Ending Goal Weight: 340.0 lbs
    Ending Weight: ???

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A racoon hat.

Serious.
    Don't diss Davey Crocket. You should top him with a Mickey Mouse hat.

AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I work out from home, so I don't often get to train around others. However, there was a free day at the new local gym a week back. Of course, New Year, a lot of people with the itch to get into the gym (y'know the ones, racking up the barbell to do curls on the squat rack, unaware of how annoying it is to others that do know what they're doing, or those scrambling to steal the bench from those who were simply walking over a couple feet away to get more plates for their next set). One particular fellow had racked up about 50kg on the squat rack and started curling frantically, rocking back and forth like a maniac, elbows swinging wildly. There was not even a single full proper curl on the go. I noticed him from the corner of my eye and obviously he noticed me curling in the appropriate spot on the gym. He came over and complimented me on my strict form but wanted to know why I didn't push myself further and rock back likewise to knock out a few more reps to further blast my arms more? He then went back to the squat rack (which I pointed out was not the appropriate spot to rack up for curling), loaded on 10kg more, "curled" (using that word lightly here) frantically and by the time he hit his 3rd or 4th rep rocked back so hard he ended up balancing on his heels. He somehow managed to cast his barbell away from him as he fell back. In one respect I suppose he was lucky, as his back was fully arched back as he was losing his balance. On the other, the extra force of casting them away made him fall back even harder as his neck made impact with the rack holding all the dumbbells behind him. The sound of impact was sickening.
    ~224 days in ~ (12/05/13)

ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChuckMcD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gatoflaco1 View Post
    I was at the gym a few weeks ago just doing my thing and not bothering anybody. I was doing lateral raises with good form using the 65's. Next thing you know some teenage idiot (clown) decides to stand in front of the dumbbell rack next to me. He then grabs the 60’s and starts doing laterals with horrible form just swinging the weight up and down and looked as though he was trying to imitate me. He did this for 3 sets until I looked directly at him with an evil look like I was going to kill him if he did not get the *uck away from me. He left! I was about to hit him with the dumbbell if he didn’t. J/K
    You are the idiot. 65 pounds dumbells for lateral raise with good form? I don't buy that for a second, especially at your weight / height. lol...

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oddly enough my uni gym was empty last night by 8pm.

Originally Posted by bjwagner89 View Post
    Kid that comes in and plays ****ing drake radio on pandora through his iPhone... with NO HEADPHONES on... just sets the phone down next to him. I'm going to smash that **** some night.
    SERIOUSLY THIS.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reading through just some of these, I really can't imagine going to a gym for my workouts. Of course there are loads of great pieces of equipment I'm missing out on using, the vibe of being surrounded by others, most of which know what they are doing and working hard like me to achieve their goals. But I seriously can't imagine having to workout with some of these idiots listed around me. Constantly having my sets interrupted, spotters that can't spot, people hogging equipment they aren't even using properly and stealing mine inbetween sets. How do you guys and girls even manage getting anything done with people like this around you?
    ~224 days in ~ (12/05/13)

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My gym doesn't have a lot of space. I was trying to do some walking lunges, and I paid attention to where people were as to not run into anyone, and the same douche kept getting in my way. He was walking to the rack of fixed bars and had plenty of space to go around me, but he would stop right in my path like a doofus and stand there for no reason. His friend could figure out how to get to equipment w/o being in the way, but he was a dunce. He also only benched and curled until he finally left.

Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the New Year's Epidemic is almost over at my gym..but the last couple weeks..any given late morning or afternoon/evening, the gym is littered with wannabes in cutoff tees, bright ass nike shoes, tribal tattoos and dre head phones.

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChuckMcD View Post
    You are the idiot. 65 pounds dumbells for lateral raise with good form? I don't buy that for a second, especially at your weight / height. lol...
    My thought as well. Catch ya on cool down.
    I'm back?

phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been seeing the same guys in the gym lately. And two of these guys will do a set with low low low weight almost nothing. Then pace back and forth in the gym for 5minutes then do the same thing over and over and over. Till they are "done" with their workout! It just pisses me off cause they are constantly in the way and not even doing anything!

Originally Posted by AdamTrue85UK View Post
    Reading through just some of these, I really can't imagine going to a gym for my workouts. Of course there are loads of great pieces of equipment I'm missing out on using, the vibe of being surrounded by others, most of which know what they are doing and working hard like me to achieve their goals. But I seriously can't imagine having to workout with some of these idiots listed around me. Constantly having my sets interrupted, spotters that can't spot, people hogging equipment they aren't even using properly and stealing mine inbetween sets. How do you guys and girls even manage getting anything done with people like this around you?
    My gym is small and I feel the same way.

1) The idiots are entertaining when they aren't posing some sort of threat to others.
    2) I just use other exercises that work the same muscle the same way. I do most of my stuff with free weights so I don't have to fight people for the machines anyway so I just grab some space and do my thing.
    3) It's not really a noticeable thing, this thread makes it sound like we live in the Republic of Douchebags since its soul focus is gym morons, but there arent a whole lot of severe cases, just people getting in the way now and then and making a mess but it's easy to ignore and avoid.

I like going because the music is loud ( the neighbors call the cops when i put mine on to workout at home) and the sense of community is great when there isnt someone trying to be teacher to you.

r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate those Gym Idiot gay dudes that stare at me while i'm working out the same way I check out the girls while they work out... Gay dudes can be such *******s... Also I hate Skinny dudes, regardless. I also hate anyone who I lock eyes with, but that's some kind of primal **** that I can't control, its like red to a bull.
    And pretty much anyone who talks to me trying to shoot the ****, making me lazy by proxy.

So glad I got fat and stopped going to the gym. Too bad I lose my mind when I don't get my PT.

P.S.
    Overly candid naked dudes.
    j0r b0xx0rs

smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smokinjoe129 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have recently built a home gym in my basement, because I live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest gym is 15 miles away. Anyways I use to use my university gym when i was in college and can honestly say that everyone i encountered was friendly and courteous and never had problems except for two things...

1) During the first two weeks of every semester the gym would be packed with clowns who had no clue what they were doing, They would go in groups of 4-6 and all use a machine once and then move on to another. They would leave there junk scattered throughout the gym and many times would workout in jeans and sandals and such. Also, most of them were Asian, which I have no problems with Asians, but they would never speak English to each other and there were so many in the gym and they were so loud... I got to the point where I stopped going to the gym the first two weeks of every sememster.

2) I used to workout around noon between classes and the locker room was always full of guys on their lunch breaks....and they were always naked and walking around with their balls on the ground. One time I walked into the locker room and one the first bench there was an old guy sitting there facing the door reading.All he had was his shirt on....no pants no underwear, just reading a book with his balls on the bench. WTF. Another time I was at my locker about 6 inches from an old dud and I had to sit to get all my **** in order. This guy tells his buddy I have creams for everything, I even have cream for my balls and thrusts his balls forward and taps me on the shoulder and says this young guy probably doesn't even know what we are talking about. GROSS.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by smokinjoe129 View Post
    I have recently built a home gym in my basement, because I live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest gym is 15 miles away. Anyways I use to use my university gym when i was in college and can honestly say that everyone i encountered was friendly and courteous and never had problems except for two things...

1) During the first two weeks of every semester the gym would be packed with clowns who had no clue what they were doing, They would go in groups of 4-6 and all use a machine once and then move on to another. They would leave there junk scattered throughout the gym and many times would workout in jeans and sandals and such. Also, most of them were Asian, which I have no problems with Asians, but they would never speak English to each other and there were so many in the gym and they were so loud... I got to the point where I stopped going to the gym the first two weeks of every sememster.

2) I used to workout around noon between classes and the locker room was always full of guys on their lunch breaks....and they were always naked and walking around with their balls on the ground. One time I walked into the locker room and one the first bench there was an old guy sitting there facing the door reading.All he had was his shirt on....no pants no underwear, just reading a book with his balls on the bench. WTF. Another time I was at my locker about 6 inches from an old dud and I had to sit to get all my **** in order. This guy tells his buddy I have creams for everything, I even have cream for my balls and thrusts his balls forward and taps me on the shoulder and says this young guy probably doesn't even know what we are talking about. GROSS.
    Just because you're not comfortable with your sexuality doesn't mean others should cover themselves up. Maybe you should have a few drinks and try cuddling with your best male buddy, maybe you'll discover something about yourself.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    Just because you're not comfortable with your sexuality doesn't mean others should cover themselves up. Maybe you should have a few drinks and try cuddling with your best male buddy, maybe you'll discover something about yourself.
    Maybe I missed something, but bare balls on a bench makes my complaint about not spraying off machines sound petulant.

On the subject of gay, I have no prob with it but I remember in high school gym, there was this one female coach who everyone knows is gay and doesnt really care, EXCEPT when we would be getting dressed and undressed, and due to the strange layout of our locker room, the coach offices sat a good 4 feet higher off the ground and you had to access it with stairs. The walls were complete glass, but the coach would stand at the edge of the doorway with her arms crossed, surveying us getting undressed, for like 15 minutes. Not making sure all is well, but just standing there sort of grinning at us like a Lion admiring his pride. We all agreed It was F***king weird lol.

sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smokinjoe129 View Post

That's pretty much the same at every gym. If there are any old dudes there and there's a locker room, there's gonna be one walking around with his junk out. I take it you've never been to a gym or in a locker room where there are no shower stalls just a line of shower heads. Our old gym was like that which made for some uncomfortable times.

r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50) r0xx0rs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sopirate55 View Post
    That's pretty much the same at every gym. If there are any old dudes there and there's a locker room, there's gonna be one walking around with his junk out. I take it you've never been to a gym or in a locker room where there are no shower stalls just a line of shower heads. Our old gym was like that which made for some uncomfortable times.

Like when ur in there trying to jerk one out, and everyone won't stop staring at you? I hate that ****, my gym is full of ***s.
    j0r b0xx0rs

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by r0xx0rs View Post
    Like when ur in there trying to jerk one out, and everyone won't stop staring at you? I hate that ****, my gym is full of ***s.
    Can't tell if SRS.
    If you really jerk off in a gym shower then YOU are a gym idiot.
    I'm back?

sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by r0xx0rs View Post

could be worse. at least they're not coming over to lend a hand.

Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    people who do half reps on bench/squat with a weight too heavy for them and then end up failing and looking really stupid.
    Success is found in the garden of failure

fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gym idiots who use the squat rack to stretch. >_< I have seen this a couple of times. So frustrating when its leg day and these idiots are doing this. And no they dont start to squat after.

kylenedic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylenedic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylenedic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Me being a complete weakling seeing these guys who are squatting and don't even get to PARELLEL let alone below it. Wish I could go up to these kids and school them in proper form. Maybe when I’m stronger…
    Also all my friends who tell me if I’m not sore after a workout I’m not doing anything :/

johnchong48225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^ I always see this. Makes it an absolute pain for me since I don't squat 250lbs and I use the bar right after. I'll even sit there 4 feet away and watch them do it, like I don't see them trying to fluff it up lol.

Complaint about my Gym and it's dwellers.

1) The water fountains head was broken off randomly so I couldnt get any water after I drank all mine. No notification. It's the only one and I DEFINITELY was not going to drink out of the sink. Kind of ghetto gym but it's got what I need and it's close+ cheap. ( Mind you they just redid the entire womens bathroom/lockeroom area)

2) The gym is filthy, no spray to whipe down machines, people will just sweat 40 gallons on the machines and up and leave. The ab area with cushioned matts are brown with dirt so I just bring my own.

3) Plates and dumbells EVERYWHERE. There is only one set of each too so if your weight is not on the rack, you spend your rest time looking throughout the entire gym for them. The other day I found the 25's I needed in reception. Completely on the opposite side of the gym. Wtf? People complain about not being able to find the weights, yet the same people finish a set and just leave them on the floor or wherever they please.

4) CHildrens area door is always open and toddlers are always wandering around the entire gym, getting under peoples bars when they are lifting. I saw a little girl run into a guy when he was squatting, he almost sat on her. The parents let the kids bring their tonka trucks and tricycles with them and ride them around the gym getting in everyones way, and managment does nothing about it, they just typeon the computer, then hop on the assisted pullups machine for like 4 reps, then hop off and start vaccuming.

Managment is nice and very friendly, but they don't run a gym the way gyms should be. The only reason I think they allow us to do olympic lifts is because they dont know/ care enough about safety and whatnot to prohibit it. I'll never say they are worse than Planet Fitness, but there is alot of room for improvment

Also I go to the gym 6 days a week, and at first I thought "Alright! I caught everyone on upper body today so there is plenty of room to do my lower!" After a while I realised that every day is upper for them no matter what lol. Even then typical curling in the squat racks, 6 guys 'spotting' another guy benching in a squat rack ect.

Rant fin
    I just loled at the image of a little girl running into a 200 lb dude squating. lol

labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labfm1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Saw a funny one last night...

Group of 4; 3 older men (early 40s) and a kid about 18-19. They were all in tight/spandex muscle shirts and wearing gloves. They were at a smith machine doing bench press, but:

- a 25lb + 5lb on each side.
    - slight incline
    - each set starts with the guy, while lying on the bench, do a press but at the top of the press, he literally tosses the bar up and releases it. Then he catches it and starts to press. However, he only goes down to about 8-9 inches off his chest, then presses up and tosses it again. 12-15 of these...

Really really stupid. And on top of that, these dudes were making frickin noise and screaming like they're doing some sorta hard workout.

I couldn't stop laughing....like seriously, where the hell did they get that from?

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by labfm1 View Post
    Saw a funny one last night...

Group of 4; 3 older men (early 40s) and a kid about 18-19. They were all in tight/spandex muscle shirts and wearing gloves. They were at a smith machine doing bench press, but:

- a 25lb + 5lb on each side.
    - slight incline
    - each set starts with the guy, while lying on the bench, do a press but at the top of the press, he literally tosses the bar up and releases it. Then he catches it and starts to press. However, he only goes down to about 8-9 inches off his chest, then presses up and tosses it again. 12-15 of these...

Really really stupid. And on top of that, these dudes were making frickin noise and screaming like they're doing some sorta hard workout.

I couldn't stop laughing....like seriously, where the hell did they get that from?
    Terry Crews, brah. I'm 100% sure that I'm 60% sure of it!

EDIT: Found my sauce, this is what I was thinking of: http://youtu.be/oNf606dfCb0?t=3m16s
    Last edited by Oggie22; 01-18-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

Closed Thread
Page 303 of 334 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast