Closed Thread
Page 304 of 334 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,120 of 10001
    Morkevicius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone who uses a barbell in the squat rack to do curls.....

wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Super skinny guys in under armor...sorry, bud, it says the size is 'S' on the outside for everyone to see.
    Oops, i got fat. Trying to fix that now..

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hate it when there are groups of people constantly taking up the benchpress/squat rack and most of the time they are talking instead of working out.

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The guys that use the benches and machines as lawn chairs to gawk in the doorway of the women doing yoga and TRX.....

If there scrawny asses spent less time staring and more time lifting, they might just have a body of confidence to talk to the girls instead of staring at them like Pee Wee Herman in a kiddie movie....
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hadn't seen anything odd in my new gym until the 2 week Christmas break then the gym was taken over by noobs and high school kids. For some reason the high school ballplayers are unable to workout alone. Instead they roam in packs of 4 or 6 taking up the Smith machine for over a hour and must constantly congratulate each other after every set and rub each other's back, shoulders or waist. The anorexic high school girls appear in two's using the machines as places to sit and text and doing 5 reps of 5 lbs about every 15 minutes all the while pointing and making fun of the overweight older women who are actually working out and sweating.

The worst though was during the Christmas break the gym runs a coupon in newspaper for free week's membership and there are like 20 noobs during rush hour in this tiny gym. The funniest was this 40 something guy, hate to say it but he was Asian, who does a set on leg machine, then races over to the other side of gym to lift his shirt and check out his abs in the mirror. Then runs back over to a different leg machine for another set then races back to the mirror to check again to see if he has a 6-pack yet. He did this like 4 times. Funniest thing I've ever seen.

Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post
    The guys that use the benches and machines as lawn chairs to gawk in the doorway of the women doing yoga and TRX.....
    This reminds me of the creepers that sit on the leg abduction machine because its in front of the room with the new Hydromassage machine. They just park there so they can stare whenever a woman is on the table so they can stare at her boobs as the hydromassager moves her body up and down. I've looked up while on the table to see guys grinning like idiots with their eyes locked on my boobs. Get a life!

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bicep curls in the squat rack, people who lift for 30 seconds then rest on the machine and talk for 5 minutes, people who only ever seem to do chest and biceps.

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ang123 View Post
    This reminds me of the creepers that sit on the leg abduction machine because its in front of the room with the new Hydromassage machine. They just park there so they can stare whenever a woman is on the table so they can stare at her boobs as the hydromassager moves her body up and down. I've looked up while on the table to see guys grinning like idiots with their eyes locked on my boobs. Get a life!
    There is a gym in my area that has all of the treadmills facing out towards the parking lot through massive glass windows.
    If you thought the creepers in the building were bad...
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some guy in the gym today strolled up in jeans, converse hi-tops and a longsleeve buttoned up shirt, Bieber hair in full force and about a million various bracelets on, carrying a 1L bottle of lucozade like he was ready for some great workout. I thought the new years resolutioner period was over but apparently not.

wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel I could come to this thread every day and post something...so I'll leave it be after this.

Guys that shadowbox between sets while looking in the mirror. This pretty much guarantees that they don't actually know how to box. Does anyone else's gym have these people, or am I the only one "lucky" enough?
    Oops, i got fat. Trying to fix that now..

alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some jackhole using the squat rack safety bars to do dips when there are dip bars not 20ft away.... Then, the same douche-canoe is seen later using the seated row machine's seat to do what???? You guessed it.... dips!
    Trample the weak...Conquer the strong...Hurdle the dead

Former 400+ Guy

Current Program: Cycle 4 of AllPro's beginner routine

Dec 1st - Mar 1st Transformation Participant

Starting Weight - 393.2 lbs (Dec 1st)
    Current Weight - 351.6 lbs (Feb 24th)
    ----------------------------------
    Total Weight Loss - 41.6 lbs

Ending Goal Weight: 340.0 lbs
    Ending Weight: ???

BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wizgf19 View Post
    I feel I could come to this thread every day and post something...so I'll leave it be after this.

Guys that shadowbox between sets while looking in the mirror. This pretty much guarantees that they don't actually know how to box. Does anyone else's gym have these people, or am I the only one "lucky" enough?
    I have them, so many in fact there is probably a League.

BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Females who are convinced, despite my explanations, that they will Look like Lou Ferrigno if they so much as look at a weight higher than 3lbs. Even though I'm living proof that isn't the case. I lifted for two years for my High School with considerable weight and have never gotten close to what some of these women look like, and my diet was pretty on point then too. Not so much gym idiots. Just idiot mentality.

dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ****ers texting between every set. Had at least eight of those in the gym I go to during my workout today. Now I remember why I stopped going after work and went early morning instead. ****ers wearing singlets that have 50% less material than they should, do you need to your nipples during bicep curls in the squat rack, had two of those. Girls looking helpless and lost, wearing too much make up....if you need help, just ask, if you want advice, there are trainers available, don't know correct form, ask the massive bodybuilder next to you. Stop acting like a damsel in distress and taking up space.

AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BleuSam View Post
    Females who are convinced, despite my explanations, that they will Look like Lou Ferrigno if they so much as look at a weight higher than 3lbs. Even though I'm living proof that isn't the case. I lifted for two years for my High School with considerable weight and have never gotten close to what some of these women look like, and my diet was pretty on point then too. Not so much gym idiots. Just idiot mentality.
    Absolutely agreed, believing the weights room is a 'mens area'

Also people who belive they own the gym, swaggering about the place staring at everyone like they dont deserve to be there.

And what we call in Scotland 'Willie Watchers'
    i.e People who only come to the gym and spend 70% of their time in the changing room naked, 20% of their time walking aimlessly around the gym staring at their iPod (i swear this one guy must know his playlists off by heart) and 10% of the time loading up machines, doing 2 reps, then unloading.

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pregnant woman jumping up and down in front of me. scared the **** out of me.

Originally Posted by dyuv001 View Post
    ****ers wearing singlets that have 50% less material than they should, do you need to your nipples during bicep curls in the squat rack, had two of those.
    One gym I used to go to I used to see numerous men always playing with their nipples during workouts. That was one weird place.

Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neo8o8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    One gym I used to go to I used to see numerous men always playing with their nipples during workouts. That was one weird place.
    that's just wrong

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's actually quite logical.
    Playing with nipples = getting horny = more testosterone flowing through body = more gains

I thought this was common knowledge?
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is these 2 guys, 1 is probably in his 30-40s the other younger around 20, could be a father son duo. The older guy wears a tight shirt, looks like a medium, fto showcase his muscle which just looks puffy fat and he has a belly sticking out of his shirt. This guy walks around with his chest puffed out and thinks he is buff when really he is just fat.

The younger kid isn't as bad but both could go on a cut........but its their routine that is really stupid.

They only use machines, load up a heavy weight and lift as many time as they can. I think they only do 2 exercises like that and call it good.
    There was this one time where I was using a barbell to do bent over row and the kid was on a smith machine and asked me if I wanted to use the smith machine for my lifts case it "was easier"....I just laughed and said no....

iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I go to a really small gym in my area.. I swear 90% of the people use machines or benches don't wipe off machines or put back their bells or plates. I usually go between lunch (12pm) and 3pm (HS folks gets out at that time and head there). Its some-what empty in the bell/weight room during that time on weekdays, but I manage to find just about every machine or bench to have some sweaty wet spots or some weight lying around it. AAAAAAAAaanddd.. At times that I go when its really crowded, it is a ghost town in the leg-machine rooms. Completely empty. Not sure if no one wants to train legs or what, but seems like everyone lingers around the gym with long pants/sweats.

TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Earlier today I walked past a PT who had his client down on the floor doing push-ups. The idiot bit was that he was counting them out while he was in front of her, balancing on all fours on a gym ball like a circus animal.

Full srs. Didn't have my phone on me, would've taken a pic otherwise.

AgentSmitty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    One time I saw a woman on a stationary bike with 3lb weights and as she was riding as fast as possible, she was doing overhead presses and bicep curls. I just shook my head and wondered what she was trying to accomplish. "Toneing" most likely :P

BIGREDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Osbornezo View Post
    Bicep curls in the squat rack, people who lift for 30 seconds then rest on the machine and talk for 5 minutes, people who only ever seem to do chest and biceps.
    this for sure!
    with God all things are possible

k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hadn't seen anything odd in my new gym until the 2 week Christmas break then the gym was taken over by noobs and high school kids. For some reason the high school ballplayers are unable to workout alone. Instead they roam in packs of 4 or 6 taking up the Smith machine for over a hour and must constantly congratulate each other after every set and rub each other's back, shoulders or waist. The anorexic high school girls appear in two's using the machines as places to sit and text and doing 5 reps of 5 lbs about every 15 minutes all the while pointing and making fun of the overweight older women who are actually working out and sweating.
    It's been like this in my gym ever since the new year.
    My Keto Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149423413

We have a new member who wears Joe Boxer pajama pants and the same nasty cut up tee that shows his D-cup manboobs every day. Apparently he is trying to pull off the samurai look with his long blonde scalp lock with shaved sides, complete with several generic Asian tattoos. Got a flash of his buttcheeks while he was doing the sit down calf machine so saw that he is not wearing underwear under his pj pants that have a fly front. So that's not any different really than working out in your boxers. Ewww. And its the funniest prints on his pj's like lipstick lips, smiley faces, skulls and crossbones. Why would any self-respecting thirty-something man be seen like this in public? Even worse he is one of the many New Years Resolutioners who work out the whole body every day with machines only. But it is rather nice he stays out of the free weights section.

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Today, I was the gym idiot. Sat down at an ab crunch machine and who ever had used it before me had moved the seat right up so I reach under to find the little lever that adjusts the seat height and accidentally pulled it while I was still sitting down. The seat (and I) zoomed straight to the bottom and I fell forward onto my face. I would've been embarrassed but I found it far too hilarious

LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, nice!

Only thing that really bothers me is inconsiderate people (not putting weights back, not wiping down a machine, txting and using your phone while occupying a workout station, filling up water bottle after water bottle at the fountain, etc.). To me, inconsideration = idiot.
    You give something up for everything you gain

ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you'r a gym idiot; if you say to a woman that you can do the reps for her if the dumbells are heavy for her.

ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The guy that walks around the gym with his 2lb ON Whey Protein Jug and shaker filled with water, because he needs to consume his protein shake IMMEDIATELY after finishing his last set.

Closed Thread
Page 304 of 334 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 ... LastLast