Closed Thread
Page 306 of 334 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,180 of 10001
    splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Makes sense to me!
    ********:
    http://www.********.com/veaderko.michael?ref=hl

Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Veaderko?feature=mhee

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Trainers" at my gym telling me not to do an exercise because its bad for (insert part here) and trying to tell me that TRX is more beneficial for my strength and physique....
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ME!!! I was a gym idiot. I forgot two things, my lock, and my swimming trunks. My girl on the other hand, brought her bathing suit... so I was the idiot that goes to the pool and sits there in the jacuzzi with just my feet in in my gym clothes holding her pink jacket and a gym bag. Might as well pranced around in some heels. lol

Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when people put their stuff in the locker WITHOUT a lock..then they complain when their stuff gets stolen

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It seems like about once a week I walk into one of these and end up with a knot on the side of my head. Feel like an idiot while rubbing my skull bone.

and of course, no rubber end caps on the bar at my gym

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    after an onslaught of sh!tty spotters curling the weight for me I decided to tell them VERY SPECIFICALLY to NOT TOUCH the bar and NOT HELP unless I tell them to or I'm about to die. I told them I basically just need them to rack the weight if I can't get it up yet they insist so badly on getting another bicep workout in. So frustrating and I sound like such a douche when I give them this long ass speech about how I want them to spot me. One idiot was grabbing the bar so I said HANDS OFF and he took one hand off, 2 seconds later he put the other one back on. LIke wtf seriously...?? is this authentic existence? Today if I see the same numbnutz there I'll just do it no spot. fuk so frustrating.

also hate these idiots that put all the plates and dbs in the wrong spots. ITS FUKIN LABELED RETARDS. I actually end up rearranging everything just out of consideration for everyone else but not like they care

k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was at the gym yesterday and some dude was going beast mode on dumbbell presses. After he was done, he leaves all 3 sets of dumbbells on the floor. He then walks over and does pull downs then triceps and leaves.

Then there were 3 high school kids. 2 of them are there doing push ups and BS'ing while the other one grabs a 40lb curl bar, lays on a bench, lifts his legs up, and proceeds to pump out 20-30 reps then flexes in the mirror. They did this for about 10 minutes then walk over to the machines where they stand there and BS and do pushups and flex at each other.
    My Keto Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149423413

drbrunswick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Working out in a University gym I see my fair share of idiots:
    -Every semester brings a new round of "resolutioners." Especially the start of spring semester with all the freshmen determined to beat the "Freshman 15." Usually see this crowd until the first round of midterms or so. After that they seem to lose their desire and bury the stress of exams with greasy food and alcohol.

-People not wiping down machines after they're done. Seriously? It's not that hard and is just basic courtesy to others. I guess that is not as much idiocy as it is just general rudeness, but I don't understand the mentality. I imagine its something along the lines of "That's not sweat I'm leaving behind, those are puddles of liquid awesome! You should be thankful.

-I've read/heard about people squatting in jeans but didn't really believe it. Until a week or so ago. Saw a guy squatting not just in jeans, but in skinny jeans. Needless to say his form was pretty awful.

-The chest/bicep/ab crew. See them in the gym most days working out these three muscle groups. Never see them working legs. Or shoulders. Or back. Or anything other than those three "main" muscle groups.

-The "afternoon" crowd at the gym is almost insufferable. I lift at the main gym in the middle of campus and it is crowded most of the day. In the mornings however, it is mostly people who are there to get in, get strong, and get out. Usually don't have problems getting through a workout quickly in the morning. In the afternoon, the social lifters come out. The people that need the support of three friends and a mild-acquaintance to finish one set of bench press. Takes forever to finish a workout because of the constant waiting on these social butterflies.

BIGZIGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGZIGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGZIGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGZIGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGZIGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People trying to have conversations with you when your earphones are in and on full ball. You get to the point where you just nod your head and give them a spastic smile so they piss off.

Hdotbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

don't agree at all
    "Dito" triceps monday and chest wednesday makes more sense, however all depends on individuals recovery......

fmgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you wear top clothes to the gym, the sort of things you would wear on a night out like very expensive polo shirts etc
    If in the changing room you chat loads of nonsense, always hear people do you should take x, y and z and then explain incorrectly what it does or what it is
    Idiots who stand next to you because they want to use a machine, my gym is quite big use another machine for thirty seconds or if you want to wait, don't want on top of me.
    Someone on the cable machine yesterday had unclipped the cable and put it god knows where, found it down the back of another machine, put stuff back not just weights but at least cables.

Registered User ConquestBarbell's Avatar
    ConquestBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConquestBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConquestBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConquestBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConquestBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConquestBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConquestBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConquestBarbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Longest thread ever! 2004-2013 xD

And
    1) guys who tell me deadlifts are bad for my back and also go under #2
    2) guys who pick up a dumbbell and do Bent over rounded dumbbell swings with one knee bent on a Swiss ball. Or anything of the like
    3)guys who tell me that I will go catabolic if I don't take whey 30 sec after my workout
    4) guys who are adults and have been going to the gym for 3 years, weigh 250lbs, and bench 225 for one partial rep with 3 spotters, and don't train anything but chest and bis(while I am a teenager 125lbs and have a 1rm of 200 on bench [never maxed my squat because of a recent injury, guessing around 235 due to not training legs in the beginning like an idiot]) and TRY TO GIVE ME ADVICE!
    5) people who come and do cardio the entire time 24 hours a day 7 days a week
    6) guys who say squatting deep is bad for your knees
    That is all
    "You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Wanted to add a few more:

-The excessively naked guy in the locker room. I understand that in the gym people are going to be naked in the locker room. Just part of going to a gym. I get it. What I don't get is the naked (and usually extremely overweight) guy who feels he needs to stretch while naked in a locker room with others around.

-Guy who uses the hand air dryers to blowdry himself after a shower. If you want to shower after the gym (an activity I highly encourage), bring a towel.

-I do have to say that I think the biggest idiots have to be people who don't lock their **** up in a shared locker room. In a college locker room you'll see students with textbooks in their unlocked locker. The same textbooks they complained about having to spend hundreds of dollars on at the beginning of the term. Making this even dumber is the fact that the school will "rent" you a lock if you just show them your student ID. Doesn't cost you anything, and they don't keep your ID. What possible reason is there to not lock your stuff up?

Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Middlewt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drbrunswick View Post
    -The chest/bicep/ab crew. See them in the gym most days working out these three muscle groups. Never see them working legs. Or shoulders. Or back. Or anything other than those three "main" muscle groups.
    my absolute pet peeve; I have more muscular calves than these men (but of course you don't know that unless you STARE at them long enough to check because they always wear long pants)! LOL 3 main muscle groups!
    ***Sick of bein' the chubby friend crew***

Middlewt

fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    2 Gym Idiot momnets today.

1. An older guy was using the chest fly machine and must have done 20 sets. He then finishes his exercise only to use the same machine to do the weirdest movement i have ever seen.

2. A skinny fellow i have not seen before. Goes over and picks two 80lbs dumbells. Then waddles over to the flat bench and tries to lift the dumbells and do a press. This guy could not have been any bigger a 150lbs. It was so much fail it was funny. He then goes to the mirror flexes and walks away,

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today I go into the gym and head to the power rack...........but it wasn't just that someone didn't bother to take the weight off, it was that it was two 5lb and two fractional plates loaded onto the barbell....WTF?
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]

sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theHULK9281 View Post
    That's exactly my routine except I lift chest and bi's on Sunday also........

Does that still mean I'm an idiot?

thought I was the only one!
    notforeveralone
    * dont even have a crew *
    |||---------you can find me at the bar---------|||

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sindibee View Post
    thought I was the only one!
    notforeveralone
    so do i! :P

JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually did no. 9 before... I AM A GYM IDIOT!!
    BRUZSTRENGTH - 100% Natural Strength Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRpzrM_8_KbDDAkFng5gMVg

AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The guy this morning squatting while i was DL'ing.

Please man wear some shorts that fit you, im pretty sure your A$swhole was out when you squatted with the worst form ever.

And the guy who wore leather gloves to bench this morning.. ITRL?

WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WFKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was at the gym last week and was told by some stranger who looks like he just started lifting that I should not be using a barbell because my work set for squats was only 24kg. On the Monday of this week I watched him attempt to squat his "max". I'm not sure what weight it was, but he went down, above parallel, and then his friend had to lift the weight back up for him as he couldn't go back up.

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yesterday I had to confront these 4 college guys using the squat rack next to me. They were standing way too close to my squat rack socializing and generally acting immature. They were standing in such a way that if I did my set of squats, they could have easily bumped into my bar and thrown the weight off balance.

So I said "Hey guys, you're making me nervous with how close you are to my rack. Can you please back up? Thanks".

I looked the guy closest to the rack in the eye and he just had this expression of "You've got to be kidding me you mother f@#$er," but he said nothing.

They then proceeded to mock me under their breath for the next 10 minutes constantly making references to "careful man, you're making me nervous".

F@#$ing immature college kids. They were squatting pansy weights to nowhere near parallel.

domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100) domcreates is not very well liked. (-100)
    sometimes

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    after an onslaught of sh!tty spotters curling the weight for me I decided to tell them VERY SPECIFICALLY to NOT TOUCH the bar and NOT HELP unless I tell them to or I'm about to die. I told them I basically just need them to rack the weight if I can't get it up yet they insist so badly on getting another bicep workout in. So frustrating and I sound like such a douche when I give them this long ass speech about how I want them to spot me. One idiot was grabbing the bar so I said HANDS OFF and he took one hand off, 2 seconds later he put the other one back on. LIke wtf seriously...?? is this authentic existence? Today if I see the same numbnutz there I'll just do it no spot. fuk so frustrating.

also hate these idiots that put all the plates and dbs in the wrong spots. ITS FUKIN LABELED RETARDS. I actually end up rearranging everything just out of consideration for everyone else but not like they care
    I thought I was the only one rearranges db's and plates.

nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When the gym is packed you see the idiots

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Phil Mickelson was back yesterday.

Normally this clown is content to swing a home made pipe cable attachment like a golf club in the already small dungeon room.
    This time I could tell he was hitting the creatine hard.

No longer would this pitiful pipe suffice, he had to have more weight.
    He rips a support bar out of the power-rack I was pressing in, lines up in the center of the room and points out to the adjacent wall as if he's swinging for home. He winds up and blasts an arc through the atmosphere, you could hear the power behind the swing.
    "Ah, this is more like it!" I can see a smirk crack across his face as the creatine power coursed through his veins.

People were awed, some terrified. People fled and Mickelson kept hacking away.

Won't be long before he's swinging OLY bars and beyond.
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

Originally Posted by speedjason View Post
    I thought I was the only one rearranges db's and plates.
    One of my biggest pet peeves too. I spend a lot of my time in between sets just re-arranging and organizing the area around me. In my mind I don't want the person who comes behind me to be the one other person in the gym who pays attention to where things should go and think I left a disaster. In reality the person behind me is probably one of the other 95% of gym-goers there who just randomly rack things wherever they see an opening.

fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupslife4884 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by drbrunswick View Post
    One of my biggest pet peeves too. I spend a lot of my time in between sets just re-arranging and organizing the area around me. In my mind I don't want the person who comes behind me to be the one other person in the gym who pays attention to where things should go and think I left a disaster. In reality the person behind me is probably one of the other 95% of gym-goers there who just randomly rack things wherever they see an opening.
    <------ I do the same. I always have to re arrange the weights into the proper place. Damn gym idiots must really hurt them to put them back.

athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im ok with the weights being racked in random spots, just as long as they are not on the bars, equipment, or floor

<---must be gym idiot
    -Speed Kills, Strength Punishes-

Go hard for those that can go no more.- G Diesel

The future will soon be a thing of the past- George Carlin

I'm not into working out. My philosophy is no pain, no pain.- George Carlin

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.- Arnold

Working to weigh under 200 lbs.

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This made me laugh

Closed Thread
Page 306 of 334 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast