Closed Thread
Page 1 of 334 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are you a gym idiot?

If any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

1. If Your weekly workout routine reads as follows you are officially a gym idiot.

Monday:Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest and Biceps
    Wednesday: Chest and Biceps
    Thursday: Chest and Biceps
    Friday: Chest and Biceps
    Saturday: Chest and Biceps

2. If you use the follwing set/rep scheme on any exercise you are officially a gym idiot. For example....

Barbell Curl 50 x 125

3. If you bench 300 pounds on a vertical bench machine and walk around like that's more impressive than the guy benching 230 pounds of free weights you are officially a gym idiot.

4. If you consider 45 minutes of cardio before your weight training session a warm up you are offically a gym idiot.

5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.

6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

7. If you have ever uttered the phrase "I'm going to cut 40 pounds of bodyweight while increasing my muscle mass, you are officially a gym idiot.

8. If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are offically a gym idiot.

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

10. If you squat 450 with the worst form known to man, you are offically a gym idiot.

There are many more examples of what constitutes a gym idiot, but these ten signs are a starting point.

Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol - nice post!

American As Apple Pie theHULK9281's Avatar
    theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Are you a gym idiot?

Originally posted by devl
    That's exactly my routine except I lift chest and bi's on Sunday also........

Does that still mean I'm an idiot?

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

haha
    nice bro

jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If I may add something to your article...

11. If you do dumbell/barbell concentration curls consistently and say you're going to develop great bicep peak, you're officially a gym idiot.

TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TampaBayMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Barbell curls in the squat rack = Gym Idiot
    DoggCrap Trainee

Pain is weakness leaving the body

AIM- FrostyTheHoMan2

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    haha nice post man

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good one.

Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by TampaBayMuscle
    amen

Plop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used to be a gym idiot lol

iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iboyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

i love this thread

if you play with machines for 2-3 hours, 4-5 times a week. for years and even decades, and accept that you have made no progress since your first 2 months of training....

Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

don't agree at all

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Plop
    We all were. Believe me I use to be a chest/biceps six day a week man myself.

dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

4. If you consider 45 minutes of cardio before your weight training session a warm up you are offically a gym idiot.
    me all the way!

hulkamania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Plop
    ya every one has to be a gym ediot at some pint in there life even if they do workout at home my dads a big gym ediot im affraid the navy ship isnt going to have good exorcise equipment and he told me to just pick up some heavy tools what a dumbass
    im gonna manhandle you

dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ha! me all the way!

HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HoboWithaRolex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    scar, how can u not agree?

u shouldent work the same muscles 2 days in a row cuz of overtraining them

Stevie From has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stevie From has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stevie From has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stevie From has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stevie From has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

i do that...im just too lazy to have the barbell anywhere else though!

plus i use the safety bars to press the barbell against it to put more stress on my bis at the peak.

KiltedHasher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by hulkamania
    ...im affraid the navy ship isnt going to have good exorcise equipment and he told me to just pick up some heavy tools what a dumbass
    Sorry hulkamania, but this isn't such dumbass advice- I spent 5 1/2 years on submarines (no weightroom at all), and we made due with all kinds of fvked up stuff - chins off of piping, dumbbells made out of garbage weights duct taped together, dips off the tor**** berths...and we had a big-ass toolbox as our "bench".

The guy who does curls in the squat rack is officially a Gym Idiot. The guy who thinks you need a dedicated machine for every exercise isn't too far behind him, though.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if u weigh ureself with ure 10 pound boots and ure gallon of water u dont drink.....
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000) INTENSE58 is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb

I would have to say that the guy who wears real baggy pants into the gym to workout in, so as not to show that his massive upper body is carried by toothpicks. That my friend is the all time gym idiot.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

wwilse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quote "I would have to say that the guy who wears real baggy pants into the gym to workout in, so as not to show that his massive upper body is carried by toothpicks. That my friend is the all time gym idiot."

That's funny, every gym has one. I like the term that Pavel Tsatsouline (sp?) from Muscle Media uses, he calls them "mullets". What a great term!

My favorite gym idiot story is myself. When I was in high school I played quarterback, and I would never do any Biceps because I was absolutely convinced that it would ruin my throwing arm. Instead I would hit triceps like crazy telling everyone I was going to add 10 yards to my throws over the summer. IDIOT!!!

soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha funny stuff

-Soufi
    Throw Far. Throw Loud.

FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol. . .hell yeah! Especially when I'm waiting right there to use it and you just continue on with your 10 sets of curls like your "huge biceps" are so much more important.
    ()))))----------()))))
    6' 3"
    202 lbs. (10-15% BF) (June 14th)
    Goal: 210 lbs by the end of summer.

"Do you kids want to be like the real UN, or do you want to just squabble and waste time!?" -Principal Skinner ;)

Robert_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are a gym idiot if you go to the gym to Socialize and talk.

You are a gym idiot if you do not sweat after 45 minutes of working out (unless you are new and just starting out)

You are a gym idiot if you stare at that one hot chick in the tight white spandex pants with the red trim
    and the small tank-top while she does lunges and.... wait err.... never mind.
    <3 <3 <3

Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Robert_B

You are a gym idiot if you stare at that one hot chick in the tight white spandex pants with the red trim
    and the small tank-top while she does lunges and.... wait err.... never mind.
    you scared em there i was gonna say I wasnt a gym idiot then i read your stupid post there...good thign you corrected your self.
    I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things they fear to do, provided they keep doing them until they get a record of successful experience behind themselves.

Mooselips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

My personal favorite gym idiot is "imaginary lat guy." We all know him. He parades about the gym with his pipe cleaner, 14 inch arms held out as if his lats were so massive as to force this condition to exist. Meanwhile, King Douchelips looks like Steve Urkel's skinnier cousin. Ooh...how intimidating he is as he glides past you at the drinking fountain. A hulking mass of skin and bones who possibly weighs in at 110 lbs. soaking wet.

Mr Nasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your officially a gym idiot if you "BOUNCE THE F@#$ING BARBELL OFF YOUR CHEST WHEN DOING BENCH PRESS!"

God I hate that...

Gree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We call that 'carrying buckets' down our way and it invariably the skinny dude whose been lifting for 1 month who does it. He needs a month to convince himself that his lats have exploded and keep rubbing against his tris.

PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

1. If Your weekly workout routine reads as follows you are officially a gym idiot.

2. If you use the follwing set/rep scheme on any exercise you are officially a gym idiot. For example....

Barbell Curl 50 x 125

3. If you bench 300 pounds on a vertical bench machine and walk around like that's more impressive than the guy benching 230 pounds of free weights you are officially a gym idiot.

5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.

7. If you have ever uttered the phrase "I'm going to cut 40 pounds of bodyweight while increasing my muscle mass, you are officially a gym idiot.

8. If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are offically a gym idiot.

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

10. If you squat 450 with the worst form known to man, you are offically a gym idiot.

There are many more examples of what constitutes a gym idiot, but these ten signs are a starting point.
    LOL!
    Terminator in training! :D

Remember, I break your neck like a chicken!! - Ben Richards (aka Arnold Schwarzenegger)

It is fundamentally wrong to restrict the rights of the majority, to protect the minority from itself.